PDA

View Full Version : What is your worst teacher experience(s)? (small kind rant)

Potato
12-11-2015, 06:45 AM
Well I just recently found out how bad I did on presentation exam I just had for Japanese
My grade lowered from 98% to 79% :D

Now this presentation was supposed to replace a final exam we were going to take (my teacher is super lazy, and I can tell she just didn't want to make a test)
She gave us 2 WHOLE days to do it! Now the presentation isn't much work, but if you have 2 OTHER projects to do for 2 OTHER classes, it could be a hassle.
Now I didn't have a great Japanese teacher last year, and my teacher isn't that great at teaching, but she decides to make us remember all of our lines!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

My second worst experience was in Middle School where my band teacher stated that I was always flat when I played my Clarinet (which was true, but probably because of his 100 year old instruments), so he decided to hold me back in intermediate band, when I was supposed to go to advanced.

Now I know 100% me being flat was the main reason of me being held back. There were many people who were worse than me at the Clarinet (I gave up practicing after the teacher became a total jerk to me)
but they were able to get into the advanced band. We were required to get the signature from the band teacher to get into the next level of band, but some of the kids who were worse than me, didn;t even get the signature, but was still able to get in...like ***?

The real reason why he left me back, was because I pissed off his best friend. So his best friend was conducting a rehearsal, and everything seemed to be fine.....until he sent my band teacher an email stating: blah blah blah offended me blah blah blah was talking while he should have been playing blah blah blah it was a nerd with glasses (no joke he actually put that in the email) blah blah blah.

My band teacher likes to say that his best friend is the best Clarinet player in the state, and always praises his musical talents. Well he sure doesn't have a talent of seeing things, because he only noticed ME when I was talking....but there were multiple people ON THEIR PHONES. That's way worse.

The teacher demanded to know who was the "nerd with glasses" was. So he started accusing everyone with glasses. Being how stupid & forgetful I was, I honestly didn't know who it was. Till this day I'm still not 100% sure I was the one, but all the clues pointed to me so I confessed.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

3rd experience (kind of continuing off of the 2nd one :P)

After staying back in Intermediate Band I "broke" one of his crappy clarinets and had to buy a new one off Ebay, costing me $100 (pretty cheap). The old instrument was already cracked previously, and after using it for about a month or so, it decided to break even more. Truth to be told, the cheap $100 clarinet I had to buy was WAYYYYY better than his crappy broken one.

P.S. The year I was held back, the new instrument I got didn't make me sound flat anymore, so I honestly believe it was his instruments making me flat. But I didn't have the balls to ask him if I could've gone to advanced band as I was always intimidated by his face and size. (he's a huge guy that has a restless jerk face)

P.S.S. One time he challenged a student to fight him (I forgot what triggered this though :P). I wished he had fought him so he would've gotten fired :P

P.S.S. Every year we have this donation that was MANDATORY for our band. We needed to donate $20 each to improve the band. (Honestly I don't know where the money goes, cause all the instruments were still crap). So a kid basically gave him $10, but he refused the donation, and demanded it could only be $20 our higher. WTH man a donation is a donation

P.S.S.S. I don't know why, but he would always treat the girls better cuz, I've seen girls play worse than a certain guy, but still score more points. (he has favorites)

P.S.S.S.S. He has these rules of saying YAY every time a student plays whether it be bad or good...which is completely stupid cause it only makes people feel bad, if they did terrible. He also has 2 other rules: being courteous, and being a responsible adult, but if you read above^^^ he's a hypocrite

P.S.S.S.S.S. He forgets my name, and I've been in his class for 3 years

There's way more things I can rant about ^^^, but this will do for now....

Thanks for reading my wall of text :D. State your worst teacher experience down below!

TL;DR My Japanese teacher decides to ruin my grade with a stupid exam/presentation
My middle school band teacher is a hypocritical, greedy jerk who likes to have favoritism and cause kids anguish

ElectroDream
12-11-2015, 07:01 AM
Well, I'm the only one with no complaints around, I guess? I know this teacher who is pretty jerky, but not as worse as yours.

Potato
12-11-2015, 07:08 AM
Well, I'm the only one with no complaints around, I guess? I know this teacher who is pretty jerky, but not as worse as yours.

:P well my public school has problems with getting teachers, so they can't really replace them

Areodax
12-11-2015, 10:20 AM
I have been blessed, so there was no conflict between us and the teachers.

24elijah24
12-11-2015, 10:32 AM
My WORST teacher experience BY FAR IN MY WHOLE LIFE OF S####Y TEACHERS IS THIS YEAR, 9th Grade. I got this gym teacher that calls me out whenever I didn't participate in gym and went on my iPad in my weeks I was dealing with chronic coughing. He got the principal involved but he doesn't make a couple other kids GET ACTIVE. He literally sits next to this other kid on his iPad while I'm stuck playing stupid a** sports. I have very skinny arms and when we play volleyball the ball bruises my wrists and hands from playing. I want to get him fired for being unfair and downright uncivilized.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Ceyx_GrowT
12-11-2015, 10:32 AM
2 of our teachers watched... you-know-what in the class... damn.

xlightswitch
12-11-2015, 10:33 AM
Back in Primary 3 (Grade 3 Elementary), my teacher asked me what addition was. I said "adding numbers". I was "wrong" and made me stand up. Then he called another person and asked the same question. My classmate said the same thing I said, but then the teacher told him he was correct.

Whaaaaaat.

24elijah24
12-11-2015, 10:36 AM
2 of our teachers watched... you-know-what in the class... damn.

Is it the "bad thing that you learn in a class and shouldn't do until your 18?"

Ceyx_GrowT
12-11-2015, 10:44 AM
My problem with a teacher... well, I have one.

I was sick that day. Didn't know there was a task from my Social Science teacher. I went to school the next 2 days, when there's her class. She asked us to submit the task, but since I didn't know she gave a task, I told her about it.

Guess what she said?
"Don't make up lies. You have friends to ask, you're no more a kid that I have to tell to when there is a task. Next time, GO-ASK-YOUR-FRIEND!"

"So what should I do?:

"You get zero."

"BUT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THERE WAS A TASK FROM YOU!"

"*walks away"

The next 2 days, she gave me the paper for the task. K gud. But I heard from the other teachers that she's talking about me in the Teacher's Room. About me being so lazy, didn't want to do my task, and other things that is LIES.

I got mad. Told the principal. Rekt that teacher. She now hates me. So much. Ohh teachers these days.

(This happened 2 years ago)

- - - Updated - - -

Is it the "bad thing that you learn in a class and shouldn't do until your 18?"
Yesssss obviously.

TotallyExtra
12-11-2015, 02:49 PM
My worst teacher experience is when I was 12 I think and I was a 'bad ass' in my school and got suspended many time ._. And my teacher was mad at me that day and he scream and shout at me so I pointed that middle finger and say Diam la after that he throw my bag from level 6 all the way down and my lovely iPad and and my calculator,e dictionary that was needed for psle were all broken ... For the sake of psle I spent $100 just to get e dictionary and calculator._. And of course my iPad which is the most expensive thing in my bag . Glad I keep my phone in my pocket. But that jerk teacher did not pay me a single cent ._. My worst experience after all ...

Oh well now I'm in secondary school and I got detention every single day if school is open ... Yea that kinda suxk... I miss lots of night out girls party because of that ... Yea it's pretty much my fault for throwing scissors at my teacher and talking back lol but I can't control my temper much.

TotallyExtra
12-11-2015, 03:13 PM
Lol better not have any dealings with you since you have anger management problems.

Yea I almost kill a person irl b4
If you stay in Singapore feel free to meet me for a free kick in you cutie little bird

Conan
12-11-2015, 03:22 PM
My worst teacher experience is when I was 12 I think and I was a 'bad ass' in my school and got suspended many time ._. And my teacher was mad at me that day and he scream and shout at me so I pointed that middle finger and say Diam la after that he throw my bag from level 6 all the way down and my lovely iPad and and my calculator,e dictionary that was needed for psle were all broken ... For the sake of psle I spent $100 just to get e dictionary and calculator._. And of course my iPad which is the most expensive thing in my bag . Glad I keep my phone in my pocket. But that jerk teacher did not pay me a single cent ._. My worst experience after all ...

Oh well now I'm in secondary school and I got detention every single day if school is open ... Yea that kinda suxk... I miss lots of night out girls party because of that ... Yea it's pretty much my fault for throwing scissors at my teacher and talking back lol but I can't control my temper much.

Too much bad ass. Might want to see a psychiatrist. You're a crazy person.

Currently in JHS. One of my teachers is racist to other religions. And he pisses me off.
(He's kinda computer illiterate so I mess with him always xD)
In one of the computer labs of our school (There are 2) they use those "thin clients" so one computer can be used by multiple people simultaneously. Those crap always crashes because of the crappy "server" pc. I usually mess with that teacher by opening task manager then switch to the performance tab to "scare" him because he's afraid that the computers will crash. Lmao it's just graphs.

Meh it's kinda fun to do.

TotallyExtra
12-11-2015, 03:24 PM
Too much bad ass. Might want to see a psychiatrist. You're a crazy person.

Currently in JHS. One of my teachers is racist to other religions. And he pisses me off.
(He's kinda computer illiterate so I mess with him always xD)
In one of the computer labs of our school (There are 2) they use those "thin clients" so one computer can be used by multiple people simultaneously. Those crap always crashes because of the crappy "server" pc. I usually mess with that teacher by opening task manager then switch to the performance tab to "scare" him because he's afraid that the computers will crash. Lmao it's just graphs.

Meh it's kinda fun to do.

Well behavior doesn't really matter much ._. At least I could pass my exam with flying colors without even studying. And yes im crazy but people like meh and also hate me ... Well those who like me will never regret treating me as a friend cos I'm not some sorts of 2 faces bitxh who act damn guai In front of teachers ... I'm alway 1 face and be myself the crazy meh

voidgaming
12-11-2015, 03:30 PM

Wow,spoiled child alert.

- - - Updated - - -

I have some,some racist Malay teachers!
But I won't cause any fight with teacher easily because I am teacher's pet.

TotallyExtra
12-11-2015, 03:55 PM
Wow,spoiled child alert.

- - - Updated - - -

I have some,some racist Malay teachers!
But I won't cause any fight with teacher easily because I am teacher's pet.

Teacher pet = 2 faces child
So does that make it any better than a spoil child?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't live in SG. I only went there once to see MagicalOSIM at Woodlands 301, asking him for a dl and buying Yakult in the process.

You sure ur not from Singapore .-. My stalking machine say that ur from sg or Malaysia

Magicalfishy
12-11-2015, 04:29 PM
My current chemistry teacher basically thinks that girls are smarter and that boys are stupid and have "wild imaginations." She's never said that exactly, but she really does say that guys have crazy wild imaginations and always calls the girls the smartest. She's basically insane, and even her laugh is like a mad scientist's laugh. :sweatdrop:

voidgaming
12-11-2015, 04:58 PM
Teacher pet = 2 faces child
So does that make it any better than a spoil child?

- - - Updated - - -

You sure ur not from Singapore .-. My stalking machine say that ur from sg or Malaysia

I do whatever teacher says,and I didn't backstab any classmate,
I HELP them do homework instead.

You can say I have a nerd face.

PannyFlan
12-11-2015, 05:34 PM
Well, 3 days ago, my us studies teacher was making paper airplanes, and throwing them on our desk, and whoever desk had the airplane landed on, get candy. We were suppose to read a book and finish our packet, and we were suppose to do the packet, but he let us do it by choic. Everyone was crazy and loud, and when the principal was walking up to the stairs, she can hear us all the way down there.
We got in trouble, and he got in trouble for causing the problem.

Luminesce
12-11-2015, 05:51 PM
Teacher threw my schoolbag out of the door.
So I threw his lunch out the window.

The next day we laughed about it.

Not the worst, but these stories bring back that memory, lol.

Edwardson97
12-11-2015, 06:38 PM
In my science class when I was a freashmen, if you didn't pay attention or wasn't doing what you were needing to do in his class. He'd start throwing things at you. It was quite funny until it's happens to yourself. :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

You could of sued him for destruction of property... Also,

FrostxMC =^.^=
12-11-2015, 06:42 PM
I almost got suspended last year because these two kids were picking on me because I was short. The teacher came and he was laughing at me as well. I asked all three of them if they wanted to die and then the teacher said that it's okay for them to hit me because I was 'provoking' them. It was just a little threat. Anyways, the two tried to tackle me although I punched one and almost broke the other one's hand. I was blamed for starting everything and got a suspension from that teacher. Oh yeah. In my school, if you're defending yourself from someone then end up winning the fight, you're suddenly the one who started the fight. This is what I hate about my school >.<.

iStrangleJr
12-11-2015, 06:47 PM
My friend's arabic teacher is stupidly sensitive that when u just cough like 2 times they will sent u to the guidance counselor

Quardon
12-11-2015, 06:56 PM
My main language is not English, but my grades are 8 - 10. So I have 90% Out of 100%.
And my English teacher lost my test and wrote 6. Is he kidding me? I stopped going to some of his lessons:
English, SPanish, German. Also he putted me in the list of English competition, and i didn't go, i told that i don't want it like 2 days after the competition, and i broke my team *It needs 3 people.
So i brought my bff with me and he just had 1 person left in team.
And they weren't going there.
DON'T MESS WITH ME SAAAN:excl::excl::excl::excl::mad:

:crazy:

voidgaming
12-11-2015, 07:07 PM
I almost got suspended last year because these two kids were picking on me because I was short. The teacher came and he was laughing at me as well. I asked all three of them if they wanted to die and then the teacher said that it's okay for them to hit me because I was 'provoking' them. It was just a little threat. Anyways, the two tried to tackle me although I punched one and almost broke the other one's hand. I was blamed for starting everything and got a suspension from that teacher. Oh yeah. In my school, if you're defending yourself from someone then end up winning the fight, you're suddenly the one who started the fight. This is what I hate about my school >.<.

I had this experience too,
Except,I am the bully :crazy:

I hated most of my classmate,they think I am childish and likes to pick on me,
Until the last 2 days before the holiday,
2 guys pick on me on library,
They poked me real hard and I punched one of them in the stomach,
Then another guy pushed me head and knocked me over to the shelf,
And BTW,my school library don't have cctv and it empty most of the time,
So they pick on me here,
I kicked a guy..... that place,
And grip another guy collar and rammed it to the shelfs,
The guy being kick by me takes a dictionary from the nearest shelf and throw me,
I ended up fell to the table,
However,I already hate them really long,
Since I have opportunity here why not go rough on them?
I standed up quickly and smacked the guy that throw the dictionary with a wood plank,I take the wood plank and smack the fallen one,two times.

One of them stand up and took the wood plank,
When he wanna hit me,
What you know,
The teachers came!
3 teachers came by the library and saw him,
Somehow.... I am sitting on the ground with some tears on my eyes,
Making that guy looks like the real bully,
One of the teacher is my Sains teacher,
I scored a huge marks on my sains last exam and I have a really good Rep in front of her,
The "bully" tried to said I attacked them but my sains teacher like "he a quiet and naive student,he wouldn't do that."

They ended up leaving some marks on their butts and they scared of me.
And my school is considering adding cctv in library (thanks God).

Fun fact:When I go back to class,some of the classmates asked me what they do to me? They claimed they likes to play pranks on me but they won't gone too far.
I am happy(?).

Potato
12-12-2015, 01:23 AM

Gee that sucks...sounds like my Asian parents :P

Sk8ter
12-12-2015, 01:56 AM
I'm not gonna lie, I love my teachers. They are so chill sometimes and very understanding. (I think it's because they're young; most of them are in their mid twenties-late thirties.)

However, there is this one teacher in particular that just irks me to the max: my biology teacher. She is overly strict and has no chill. In addition, she always has something in her mouth like LADY WHAT ARE YOU SUCKING ON?! It drives me nuts :crazy

She also gave me a detention for telling a peer to jump out of the window--I was just kidding with him, he said the same thing to me. I didn't snitch tho cuz I ain't about that life.

In conclusion, my teachers are cool and biology sucks. :D

|ThyLuigi|
12-12-2015, 02:03 AM
Idk.
Everytime my band teacher starts walking around with a detention slip I have a mini heart attack.

piebucks3344
12-12-2015, 02:13 AM
I don't really have any teachers that really hate me and I am such a nerd in school :P so the teachers like me in school :P

TotallyExtra
12-12-2015, 03:23 AM
In my science class when I was a freashmen, if you didn't pay attention or wasn't doing what you were needing to do in his class. He'd start throwing things at you. It was quite funny until it's happens to yourself. :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

You could of sued him for destruction of property... Also,

I want .-. But mi no have the $$ to file a lawyer letter lol . Anyway I did my revenge by throwing my leftovers food in his bag MUHAHAHAHA

Conan
12-12-2015, 11:30 AM
Anyone experienced getting dragged out of the classroom by the teacher? Meh happened to me in grade 5

My worst experience is my phone got confiscated when I wasn't using it LMAO

Potato
12-12-2015, 08:30 PM
for me, old teachers are almost always nicer, maybe because they don't bother punishing here

Not really :P
The old substitutes are always the worst for me :P