PDA

View Full Version : This is incredibly stupid.

Hans
12-11-2015, 07:26 AM
As you can see, I am infuriated. Those people were funny, BUT THEY WERE TOTALLY INSANE.

So, you see, I was playing a lil' CS:GO (competitive, of course). The team was okay, except for these two guys. Judging from their names, they know each other and they kinda talk a lot in their language, but that's not the point.

They were trolling everyone like hell. They just keep attacking us, and whenever I get a lot of kills, they try and kill me. Actually, they do that to everyone on our team. Whenever someone's defusing the bomb, they kill them and make us lose. It's funny when they're not doing it to me, but it went the other way around. Worst thing about this is I got deranked (NOOOOO).

:nope:

peck
12-11-2015, 02:06 PM
(Probably deranked from silver 2 to 1 >x) )
Even if you're carrying your weight and you lose, you can't make your team any better, so it's up to you to carry harder.
Just csgo things

Quardon
12-11-2015, 02:08 PM
Not being racist but probably they're from Russia or Greece

mokky
12-11-2015, 02:11 PM
Not being racist but probably they're from Russia or Greece

Cs:go is like roulette.

Nobody likes it when it's russian

IceKane
12-11-2015, 02:17 PM
As you can see, I am infuriated. Those people were funny, BUT THEY WERE TOTALLY INSANE.

So, you see, I was playing a lil' CS:GO (competitive, of course). The team was okay, except for these two guys. Judging from their names, they know each other and they kinda talk a lot in their language, but that's not the point.

They were trolling everyone like hell. They just keep attacking us, and whenever I get a lot of kills, they try and kill me. Actually, they do that to everyone on our team. Whenever someone's defusing the bomb, they kill them and make us lose. It's funny when they're not doing it to me, but it went the other way around. Worst thing about this is I got deranked (NOOOOO).

:nope:

Kewl story.

Hans
12-12-2015, 07:11 AM
(Probably deranked from silver 2 to 1 >x) )
Even if you're carrying your weight and you lose, you can't make your team any better, so it's up to you to carry harder.
Just csgo things

Says the guy I carried back to Global Elite :,) nice jk

1v1 me MW2 and watch me lag and teleport like I had powers.

Kranken
12-12-2015, 09:41 AM
Says the guy I carried back to Global Elite :,) nice jk

1v1 me MW2 and watch me lag and teleport like I had powers.

What rank r u?