PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: bring back drama sub-forum pl0x

Isaaccs
12-11-2015, 07:57 AM
yo, so, i want to suggest to bring back da drama sub-forum in the growtopia cuz i used to love it. thats it. plz do it, pl0x.

btw, i dont know where this should go, but just in case im gonna post it here. see ya

ppl luv drama

Isaaccs
12-12-2015, 12:55 PM
bump cuz i can

|ThyLuigi|
12-12-2015, 05:56 PM
Drama brings the connotation of irrational idiots fighting for ridiculous claims, make a new section called "Debates".

ElectroDream
12-12-2015, 05:59 PM
Drama brings the connotation of irrational idiots fighting for ridicukous claims, make a new section called "Debates".
^
Yeah, I vote for this one. Debate is different than drama. Drama is mostly uncivilized and gets out of hand easily, while debates are almost the same but we can make a rule that it shouldn't get out of hand or the thread should be closed. It's for petitions, essays, and/or thoughts whatsoever. Drama leads more towards gossip and rumours which can lead to "drama", while debates... It's just different. '-'

PvP4MC
12-12-2015, 06:00 PM
^
Yeah, I vote for this one. Debate is different than drama. Drama is mostly uncivilized and gets out of hand easily, while debates are almost the same but we can make a rule that it shouldn't get out of hand or the thread should be closed. It's for petitions, essays, and/or thoughts whatsoever.

+1 to this post by ElectroDream

- - - Updated - - -

Drama brings the connotation of irrational idiots fighting for ridicukous claims, make a new section called "Debates".

And +1 this post by ThyLuigi.

(I put the names in there so I didn't have to write 10char :crazy:)

Isaaccs
12-12-2015, 06:02 PM
Drama brings the connotation of irrational idiots fighting for ridiculous claims, make a new section called "Debates".

Well, yeah. This si better.

Quardon
12-12-2015, 06:03 PM
yo, so, i want to suggest to bring back da drama sub-forum in the growtopia cuz i used to love it. thats it. plz do it, pl0x.

btw, i dont know where this should go, but just in case im gonna post it here. see ya

ppl luv drama

I think it would reduce spam in: Everything Else , according to todays drama queen AV8R.