PDA

View Full Version : Basic CS:GO Terms

26FtW26
12-11-2015, 06:06 PM
I'm bored so here's this.

(verb) Main - To mainly use a weapon, class etc.
(verb) Camp - To use a sniper rifle the correct way. Ffs people!
(noun) Auto - Auto sniper. Mostly the ultimate weapon console peasants use to convert to Gabenism.
(verb) Rush - To use your buddies as personal shields when they rush into battle, unless you're the one calling the rush.
(noun) AWP - The weapon that you get killed by, then spam "AWP NOOB" in chat, then next game fullbuy with half your team AWPs.
(noun) AK47 - The best weapon in the game.
(noun) Glock 18 - The weapon that requires like 4 headshots to kill a player. I don't even know how T side manages to win any pistol rounds.
(noun) Russians - Why aren't there Russian servers?! Then they wouldn't flood the Stockholm servers, atleast...
(noun...?) "Руски?" - If you say this at round start, I will instantly mute you. No exceptions.
(noun) AWP Dragon Lore - The weapon skin that costs absurdly much ($1.7k). If you have this, you are instantly 10x better than others, even if Silver 1.
(noun) Butterfly Knife - The buutifullest niff in the game. Not even opinion.
(noun) Smurf - Someone who wastes another $10 on another account to buy CS:GO to play with noobs and dominate them, then to realize they've ranked to Global Elite again. Some people have like $300 worth of smurf accounts.

peck
12-11-2015, 06:11 PM
Bait- human radar
Fast cat- you're not going anywhere important so boost me up to catwalk.

IShutter
12-11-2015, 06:37 PM
[dust 2] ; lets rush b guys : goes into b alone while team stays inside tunnels *dies*

*doesnt warn before he flashes* *i die*

CodeSky
12-11-2015, 07:01 PM
Estonian MM - Game starts

* ruski iest?
*da 4x
*I say no

Callvote kick me

Kranken
12-11-2015, 09:01 PM
Things to be ready in CS:GO:

1)
*player one* Hi team
*player 2* Яцвль вы? (Note: added random russian letters, hope it doesnt mean anything)
*player 3* кдцтп
*player 4*жфал
*me* english pls

2)
*player 1* rush A
*me* okay
*rest of the team goes B*

3)
*team rushes B*
*bomb carrier goes alone to A and dies*

4)
You are in a team of 4 players who are all friends and you are winning 15-1
*team decides to kick you*

The lost could keep on going forever.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm bored so here's this.

(verb) Main - To mainly use a weapon, class etc.
(verb) Camp - To use a sniper rifle the correct way. Ffs people!
(noun) Auto - Auto sniper. Mostly the ultimate weapon console peasants use to convert to Gabenism.
(verb) Rush - To use your buddies as personal shields when they rush into battle, unless you're the one calling the rush.
(noun) AWP - The weapon that you get killed by, then spam "AWP NOOB" in chat, then next game fullbuy with half your team AWPs.
(noun) AK47 - The best weapon in the game.
(noun) Glock 18 - The weapon that requires like 4 headshots to kill a player. I don't even know how T side manages to win any pistol rounds.
(noun) Russians - Why aren't there Russian servers?! Then they wouldn't flood the Stockholm servers, atleast...
(noun...?) "Руски?" - If you say this at round start, I will instantly mute you. No exceptions.
(noun) AWP Dragon Lore - The weapon skin that costs absurdly much ($1.7k). If you have this, you are instantly 10x better than others, even if Silver 1.
(noun) Butterfly Knife - The buutifullest niff in the game. Not even opinion.
(noun) Smurf - Someone who wastes another $10 on another account to buy CS:GO to play with noobs and dominate them, then to realize they've ranked to Global Elite again. Some people have like $300 worth of smurf accounts.
You forgot the part where someone has a knife and everyone thinks he has to be the best player ever and he ends up getting 2 kills.

Hans
12-11-2015, 09:10 PM
Things to be ready in CS:GO:

1)
*player one* Hi team
*player 2* Яцвль вы? (Note: added random russian letters, hope it doesnt mean anything)
*player 3* кдцтп
*player 4*жфал
*me* english pls

2)
*player 1* rush A
*me* okay
*rest of the team goes B*

3)
*team rushes B*
*bomb carrier goes alone to A and dies*

4)
You are in a team of 4 players who are all friends and you are winning 15-1
*team decides to kick you*

The lost could keep on going forever.

- - - Updated - - -

You forgot the part where someone has a knife and everyone thinks he has to be the best player ever and he ends up getting 2 kills.

Cs:go fails:

1) *sees someone who has good skins and knife in team*
Me: ooooo we're gonna win, this guy very pro.
*guy ends up dying before even the round starts, dunno how he manages that*

2)*guy who doesnt know how to use an awp keeps on going through mid to kill awpers in t-base*

3)*noob who doesnt even know how to aim with usp decides to get cocky and try on deagle but fails horribly*

Kranken
12-12-2015, 09:33 AM
Cs:go fails:

1) *sees someone who has good skins and knife in team*
Me: ooooo we're gonna win, this guy very pro.
*guy ends up dying before even the round starts, dunno how he manages that*

2)*guy who doesnt know how to use an awp keeps on going through mid to kill awpers in t-base*

3)*noob who doesnt even know how to aim with usp decides to get cocky and try on deagle but fails horribly*

Good that only silvers r able to do that