PDA

View Full Version : Why Facebook is crap - Explained in a picture.

26FtW26
12-12-2015, 02:35 PM
Unless you have added 0 people, every second thing in your feed will be some :poop: like this.
https://i.gyazo.com/867f195dccf5e2c37185f9bce08a9a67.png

This is why I never use facebook

Areodax
12-12-2015, 02:41 PM
"1 like = 1 prayer"

we already have something called churches, darling. i don't think religion doesn't fit well with the internet's customs.

"(insert a picture here with a minion that has nothing to do with the picture itself)"

my bones rattle everytime i see these. please for the love of asriel, flowey and chara, get that mess away from me.

"(insert something related to jesus, like ignore = go to hell or something relevant)"

i have nothing else to say, let it speak for itself on how ridiculous this is.

"(absolutely crappy statuses)"

why are you even

BioTestificate
12-12-2015, 02:43 PM
Unless you have added 0 people, every second thing in your feed will be some :poop: like this.
https://i.gyazo.com/867f195dccf5e2c37185f9bce08a9a67.png

This is why I never use facebook

How to get people to comment to your pic without much effort.
Mine's been like that for 3 years, until I forgot my password, which is good (still finding it unconvenient because that's the only way I can contact my RL friends over).

Ceyx_GrowT
12-12-2015, 02:46 PM
"My hand is bleeding"

Wow. Hope you didn't died of losing bloods.

"I'm crying because I broke up with my bf *insert a selfie of her crying*"

K den.

BioTestificate
12-12-2015, 02:46 PM
"1 like = 1 prayer"

we already have something called churches, darling. i don't think religion doesn't fit well with the internet's customs.

"(insert a picture here with a minion that has nothing to do with the picture itself)"

my bones rattle everytime i see these. please for the love of asriel, flowey and chara, get that mess away from me.

"(insert something related to jesus, like ignore = go to hell or something relevant)"

i have nothing else to say, let it speak for itself on how ridiculous this is.

"(absolutely crappy statuses)"

why are you even

"This cheesy quote has a picture of a popular character which isn't even related to what this quote says."
--A cheesy page who managed to get 60k likes from hipsters.

Typical
12-12-2015, 02:55 PM
That's where RTSoft comes in for most of you haha.

|ThyLuigi|
12-12-2015, 04:13 PM
My brother has facebook, my Mom takes it way too seriously who's on his friends list.

26FtW26
12-12-2015, 04:19 PM
My brother has facebook, my Mom takes it way too seriously who's on his friends list.

My friends list is rather questionable. I have more friends added from people not in my class than people from my class (I mean like more people from other class).

Idk if "class" can be used the same way in English as it can be in Estonian.

Magicalfishy
12-12-2015, 04:23 PM
My friends list is rather questionable. I have more friends added from people not in my class than people from my class (I mean like more people from other class).

Yup, it can.

Anyways, this is the reason I never signed up for facebook in the first place.

|ThyLuigi|
12-12-2015, 04:23 PM

Depends, do you mean in the entire group of people who's in your grade, or the people in a classroom?

Anyway, he's only added people he's met over time.

PvP4MC
12-12-2015, 04:24 PM
I have one friend on Facebook, even my mom declined me.

(100% serious :cry:)

Conan
12-12-2015, 04:38 PM
Facebook is not crap for me since

MY CRUSH TOLD ME SHE LIKES ME HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Just too happy

Meh those things are crap lol

MidasTouch
12-12-2015, 06:06 PM
ill take that kissing test with joshie

Kranken
12-12-2015, 06:21 PM
i made fb when i was 6 to play games there lawl, stopped using it after that kk.