PDA

View Full Version : Need help with osu!droid

PolarisHD
12-12-2015, 05:58 PM
How do I add beatmaps? The "Get Songs" feature doesn't seem to work. Been searching around Google but found no solution. Also, please ELI5. I'm not that good with technology.

Quardon
12-12-2015, 05:59 PM
How do I add beatmaps? The "Get Songs" feature doesn't seem to work. Been searching around Google but found no solution. Also, please ELI5. I'm not that good with technology.

I don't think anyone plays OSU here without us /cry.

PolarisHD
12-12-2015, 06:07 PM
I don't think anyone plays OSU here without us /cry.

I've seen some people here that plays osu! like XDCorez and Tempting. Idk if they still play it, though.

MyLegGuy
12-12-2015, 07:39 PM
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cf.ga2mer.osuclient&hl=en

Even though it crashes a lot. Still worth a try.

PolarisHD
12-12-2015, 08:15 PM
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cf.ga2mer.osuclient&hl=en

Even though it crashes a lot. Still worth a try.

Tried it, but "Search Beatmaps" doesn't work.

Bejewled
12-12-2015, 08:27 PM
I've seen some people here that plays osu! like XDCorez and Tempting. Idk if they still play it, though.

I play it ;-;

PolarisHD
12-12-2015, 08:29 PM
I play it ;-;

My bad. lol

I remembered them because they had osu! in their signatures.

MyLegGuy
12-12-2015, 08:41 PM
Tried it, but "Search Beatmaps" doesn't work.

Odd. I just tried it out and it didn't work for me either.
I thought that I had used that in the past, oh well.

I think the easiest way would be to just download them with whetever browser you like to use on your android device and then sets the songs directory on Osu!Droid to whatever directory files are downloaded to. It automatically unzips the beatmaps.

PolarisHD
12-12-2015, 09:19 PM
Odd. I just tried it out and it didn't work for me either.
I thought that I had used that in the past, oh well.

I think the easiest way would be to just download them with whetever browser you like to use on your android device and then sets the songs directory on Osu!Droid to whatever directory files are downloaded to. It automatically unzips the beatmaps.

Also tried that, but I always get the library cache crash. Trying to find a way to fix this ATM.