PDA

View Full Version : I need your advice!

Tohru
12-12-2015, 06:58 PM
This is a rare time to me to ask for advice.

You see, my friends and I have an exact same schedule together, but there are three boys who always make trouble no matter where we go. They threw paper balls at us, and they called us curse words for no apparent reason. Yesterday they took it too far.

In health, we had to fill out this questionnaire about how we feel about our bodies, and one saved a special question for her. The question was "Name one positive thing about yourself."

I don't know what the joke was, but he raised his hand to answer the question and said, "____ has brown hair!" Everyone started laughing and pointing fingers at my friend, and the teacher didn't know what it meant so she didn't do anything about it.

But assuming from that reaction, he and his friends plotted something against her, and most likely me as well. Doing something like that ultimately humiliated her and made her really angry, and it made me really mad, too. Having the whole class look at you and laugh AT you is terrible.

I think they'll do something like that again at school to either me or her. It's pretty obvious that they don't like us and that they clearly are pranksters/jerks. Most of the teachers say they're there for us, but I don't know. My friend and I don't like making enemies, and since the boys are in almost every class of ours, then that's a problem.

Thanks in advance.

Metalwire
12-12-2015, 07:04 PM
This is a rare time to me to ask for advice.

You see, my friends and I have an exact same schedule together, but there are three boys who always make trouble no matter where we go. They threw paper balls at us, and they called us curse words for no apparent reason. Yesterday they took it too far.

In health, we had to fill out this questionnaire about how we feel about our bodies, and one saved a special question for her. The question was "Name one positive thing about yourself."

I don't know what the joke was, but he raised his hand to answer the question and said, "____ has brown hair!" Everyone started laughing and pointing fingers at my friend, and the teacher didn't know what it meant so she didn't do anything about it.

But assuming from that reaction, he and his friends plotted something against her, and most likely me as well. Doing something like that ultimately humiliated her and made her really angry, and it made me really mad, too. Having the whole class look at you and laugh AT you is terrible.

I think they'll do something like that again at school to either me or her. It's pretty obvious that they don't like us and that they clearly are pranksters/jerks. Most of the teachers say they're there for us, but I don't know. My friend and I don't like making enemies, and since the boys are in almost every class of ours, then that's a problem.

Thanks in advance.

Well then you have to stand up and display your level of maturity I've Been bullied but earned my respect by standing up

MyLegGuy
12-12-2015, 07:19 PM
I don't get it.
Why would people start laughing because some guy said that somebody had brown hair?

Quardon
12-12-2015, 07:23 PM
I don't even know its a really tuff position.

Tohru
12-12-2015, 07:26 PM
@MyLegGuy - Exactly, I don't get it either.

I'm not a violent person so I won't lock someone up in the janitor closet lol.

@Quardon - I know, this hasn't happened before so I have no idea what to do. I don't want to make enemies or anything either.

ElectroDream
12-12-2015, 07:26 PM
I'd knock some sense into the bullies. That only applies if you have enough bravery, and in some case, strength.

Tell them that bullying is never right. It's not like they're perfect either. I don't really know how I knock sense into people but once, I did it with my friends on the corner at the 5th floor of my school after the lessons were over.

Ignoring the bullies is always the best way to go, I'd say. There's some "boys" who tease me for being who I am (Well, I'm already good with who I am, so what?) (to be exact, my body shape.) but I was like "Meh", they've stopped now. There was also this boy who called me a noob for not "lending" me one of my WOTD worlds, I was like, "I ain't gon' talk to you no more son, shoo shoo" then poof, he moved away after some months without any contact with me. :crazy:

Being embarrassed in class is not the best experience, well you can always stand up (and in this case, stand up for your friend) and say that you can't stand it anymore. You knock some sense into the whole class (yeah, and the teacher too). Say what you think, like say how you don't like bullies, say how embarrassing it is to be laughed by the whole class, and say that they wouldn't want it to happen to themselves. Standing up in the middle of the class might seem cliche, but I know it works; I've seen it happen before. Of course you know what to say.

Quardon
12-12-2015, 07:27 PM
How old are you ~Tohru?

Tohru
12-12-2015, 07:28 PM
I'm thirteen TBH.

Thanks for the advice, ElectroDream. I appreciate it. :)

26FtW26
12-12-2015, 07:30 PM
Well, I used to get bullied in first grade, too. Then, I punched the bully in the face with one of those large wooden cooking salt shakers (don't ask questions) so he had to go to like the school medic ("MEDIC!!!").

Didn't even get in trouble, and that is something I am still proud of, 5 years later.

Quardon
12-12-2015, 07:31 PM
I'm thirteen TBH.

Thanks for the advice, ElectroDream. I appreciate it. :)

If you were older you could just wait it up. Try finding more friends in class. Then they say something to you act sarcastic. They should stop doing that in time. That's the best ideas i come up with. ~Quardon :3

JOSHIE63
12-12-2015, 08:06 PM
I do not speak from experience, but the illusion of a superiority complex is frangible, so destructing it should not be a problem as long as one avoids two things: giving the perpetrator attention and ignoring the incident. The problem at hand is that the bully wants recognition for humiliation, and most likely will only be satisfied if his peers are.

My advice would be to kill them with kindness. It may not stop the pugnacity for facetious jokes, but it will certainly render the jokes asinine. Another possible solution is to roll with the jokes. If one takes the joke as a joke and pokes humor at themselves, it extinguishes the potency and makes the comment more a joke than a rude observation.

Bruce Wayne
12-12-2015, 08:47 PM
I do not speak from experience, but the illusion of a superiority complex is frangible, so destructing it should not be a problem as long as one avoids two things: giving the perpetrator attention and ignoring the incident. The problem at hand is that the bully wants recognition for humiliation, and most likely will only be satisfied if his peers are.

My advice would be to kill them with kindness. It may not stop the pugnacity for facetious jokes, but it will certainly render the jokes asinine. Another possible solution is to roll with the jokes. If one takes the joke as a joke and pokes humor at themselves, it extinguishes the potency and makes the comment more a joke than a rude observation.

you could just kill them with joshies posts.

they will think your crazy and leave you alone.

example above.

Tohru
12-13-2015, 12:37 AM
Thank you guys! 😄

PvP4MC
12-13-2015, 12:47 AM
In my school, it's not a very good school.

Constant bullying, fights 24/7, fistfights are like a normal thing.

Someone was picking on me, eventually they took it way to far, all you have to do is stick up for yourself and make sure it doesn't happen again.
Telling an adult? That's only going to make them pick on you more, I'm not sure what I did was right or wrong but I simply punched him in the face.

The End, no one ever bothered me again! :hat:

(My dad was actually proud m8)

FR3DDY
12-13-2015, 12:54 AM
Well then you have to stand up and display your level of maturity I've Been bullied but earned my respect by standing up

Punch em. That wil give them a lesson to not bully.

PvP4MC
12-13-2015, 12:55 AM
Punch em. That wil give them a lesson to not bully.

Doesn't read the post above.. :crazy:

Typical
12-13-2015, 01:02 AM
I personally don't know how anyone can take offense to that kind of statement, but I digress.

You can tell them to lay off, and if that's too much of a hassle, you can always notify teachers/administrators. That seems to me like a last resort as I think they're more or less just kids being.. kids. Do whatever you feel is right.