PDA

View Full Version : HUGE PROBLEM

GummiBear64
08-26-2013, 02:54 PM
*gulp* I am in Year 8 and I have my sights set on a girl BUT I haven't had a girlfriend since Grade 6 and they both dumped me for my best friends :( so I am having a lot of trouble finding the courage to ask this girl out just in case she ends up like them!

Any advice?

Jack Bowe
08-26-2013, 02:56 PM
Wow, having the guts to post this on a forums with many people takes Courage, so I am sure you can talk to them.

If you get rejected, it will be fine, you have a long life ahead of you!

If you don't, then great and you can be happy.

It isn't what you do in life you regret, it is the things you don't do. Remember that.

~Jack Bowe:wave:

GummiBear64
08-26-2013, 03:04 PM
Wow, having the guts to post this on a forums with many people takes Courage, so I am sure you can talk to them.

It isn't what you do in life you regret, it is the things you don't do. Remember that.

Thanks Jack for the advice :) I just realised as I read ur post that i posted this to 1million ppl+ and I can't talk to 1 girl -.- wow what a fail i am

- - - Updated - - -

Before I do anything i will wait for some more advice, I don't see her until tomorrow so I have time :nope:

SuperJ
08-26-2013, 03:04 PM
*gulp* I am in Year 8 and I have my sights set on a girl BUT I haven't had a girlfriend since Grade 6 and they both dumped me for my best friends :( so I am having a lot of trouble finding the courage to ask this girl out just in case she ends up like them!

Any advice?
I have a girl friend myself, and I think you should trust your heart and your guts, if you want to ask her then do it, and I am sure she will like someone like you! You are very smart from what I have seen, and she will be very lucky to have you, but remember, before you ask her you gotta know her a little better, so become friends with her first, then ask her and if she likes your personality, then become her boyfriend, but if she only likes your looks, DON'T become her boyfriend, trust me looks isn't the only thing you need, good luck bud, and I hope you follow my advice!:)

GummiBear64
08-26-2013, 03:05 PM
I have a girl friend myself, and I think you should trust your heart and your guts, if you want to ask her then do it, and I am sure she will like someone like you! You are very smart from what I have seen, and she will be very lucky to have you, but remember, before you ask her you gotta know her a little better, so become friends with her first, then ask her and if she likes your personality, then become her boyfriend, but if she only likes your looks, DON'T become her boyfriend, trust me looks isn't the only thing you need, good luck bud, and I hope you follow my advice!:)

Thanks SJ :) great advice

GummiBear64
08-26-2013, 03:26 PM

Thanks for the great advice guys, i still have one more day to pluck a few feathers and hope I find some courage hiding under them

P.S Jack I used your quote in my siggy, it really motivated me

DevinS
08-26-2013, 03:27 PM
Our whole class says that we should start relationships with 15 or 16 years old. :sweatdrop:

Jack Bowe
08-26-2013, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the great advice guys, i still have one more day to pluck a few feathers and hope I find some courage hiding under them

Aha, glad to hear it. You should add it that I quote it.;) Just Kidding.

GummiBear64
08-26-2013, 03:32 PM
Our whole class says that we should start relationships with 15 or 16 years old. :sweatdrop:

Well, the main reason im afraid to ask her out is because my last two girlfriends they dumped me for my best friends and im afraid she will be the same. Also I haven't had one for almost 2 years so she may hate me for not doing a good enough job.

Also im almost 14 so is that close enough?

SuperJ
08-26-2013, 03:32 PM

Thanks man, when it comes to helping a friend I am always there to help, remember that.;)

GummiBear64
08-26-2013, 03:35 PM
Aha, glad to hear it. You should add it that I quote it.;) Just Kidding.

How do I add the quote originally by jackbowe bit?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man, when it comes to helping a friend I am always there to help, remember that.;)

I feel soo lucky to have friends like youse :) when I ask her out i will be sure to post the results here just for you guys

BuilderBoy
08-26-2013, 04:19 PM
Ask her out to a movie

Better hate yourself for doing it than wishing you had done it :crazy:

Jack Bowe
08-26-2013, 04:21 PM
How do I add the quote originally by jackbowe bit?

- - - Updated - - -

I feel soo lucky to have friends like youse :) when I ask her out i will be sure to post the results here just for you guys

You quote people like so:

You type
and here would go what they said. Make sure the QUOTE is in Caps for this to work. Then you simply do [ /QUOTE] it is basically like Spoilers, but with an =<Insert Name Here> extra.

It should turn out like this.

Hello.

And I am always here for everyone, and great, you decided to do that then?:D

$Epickarek
08-26-2013, 04:30 PM
Thanks Jack for the advice :) I just realised as I read ur post that i posted this to 1million ppl+ and I can't talk to 1 girl -.- wow what a fail i am

- - - Updated - - -

Before I do anything i will wait for some more advice, I don't see her until tomorrow so I have time :nope:

Your in 8th grade and you spell realized realised?

Seems Legit

Jack Bowe
08-26-2013, 04:31 PM
Your in 8th grade and you spell realized realised?

Seems Legit

EpicKarek, in Australia that is how they spell it.

TheDarkWolf
08-26-2013, 04:55 PM
Man, we should exchange lives. I rejected everyone who asked me out, just to annoy them because they were annoying me.

I-Am-Legend
08-26-2013, 04:59 PM
Don't try to hard , Just be yourself.

GummiBear64
08-26-2013, 11:04 PM
Thanks for all the great advice people :) i have found a little bit of courage:sweatdrop:

TheDarkWolf
08-26-2013, 11:07 PM
Thanks for all the great advice people :) i have found a little bit of courage:sweatdrop:

Dude, after you ask her, just say "If you don't say yes then I'll ruin your life." Always works for me. :rolleyes:

Player3D3
08-26-2013, 11:11 PM
I've never had a girlfriend xD(Or a boyfriend -_-) I never focused on dating. Mostly reading and improving my IQ.

Dude, after you ask her, just say "If you don't say yes then I'll ruin your life." Always works for me. :rolleyes:

I am serisoulsy questioning your morality and I hope your joking...

TheDarkWolf
08-26-2013, 11:33 PM
I've never had a girlfriend xD(Or a boyfriend -_-) I never focused on dating. Mostly reading and improving my IQ.

Really? Oh well....... No comment.

Bajanana
08-26-2013, 11:39 PM
Life's full of suprise.... U never know...

Player3D3
08-26-2013, 11:40 PM
Really? Oh well....... No comment.

Mostly for religios reasons. Couldn't date if I wanted to:sweatdrop:.

Falerin
08-27-2013, 12:38 AM
Before you ask her out, you need to start small and simple. If you see her in the school hallways, smile at her, or politely exchange greetings. Basic things like that, to show her that you are interesting.

When she gets the idea that you like her, ask for her phone number, or request to be friends on a popualr social networking site (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Kik, etc). Get to know each other a little better, and share your interests and hobbies.

Remember to be yourself. If she has an interest that you dislike, don't lie about it and say that you do. Things like this can turn a relationship into one big lie. Just be yourself, and be happy about being you.

It is important that you don't overdo it, and message her everyday. Some girls might get the wrong idea, and think that you are obsessed with them. One or twice a week is a good start, if you are just beginning to be friends.

Try to always be there for her as well. If she needs help, help her. If she is feeling upset, talk to her and make her smile. Keep a little bit of a distance, or you may be sucked into a one-way street called 'The Friendzone'. Once you're in, there is no coming out!

Once you two get to know each other, ask if she wants to hang out sometime. It doesn't have to necessarily be a date, but something to bring you two a little bit closer.

What happens next is entirely your decision. Good luck, and I hope she says 'Yes' when you finally ask her out.

GummiBear64
08-27-2013, 01:32 AM
Thanks everyone :) making me feel a bit better about myself

BenXxxXZero
08-27-2013, 03:18 AM
I smell the aroma of love.Write her a poem/song for her and buy her flowers to make her have a good impression of you.Do this before somebody stole her.

GummiBear64
08-27-2013, 03:33 AM
Thanks for all the advice... So many different choices...

GummiBear64
08-27-2013, 06:34 AM
Just realised *gulp* just over 12 hours until I see her in class again!

GummiBear64
08-27-2013, 07:19 AM
15 HRS until I see her again... As the time comes closer I start feeling more scared... Will I ever ask her out?

Cocomonkey
08-27-2013, 07:23 AM
That awkward momment when the girl GummiBear64 likes has growtopia and finds out!!

GummiBear64
08-27-2013, 07:25 AM
That awkward momment when the girl GummiBear64 likes has growtopia and finds out!!

:panic: :eek: please don't say that... As long as she doesn't know who I really am its all fine

Cocomonkey
08-27-2013, 07:36 AM
:panic: :eek: please don't say that... As long as she doesn't know who I really am its all fine

Haha good luck on asking her out, let us know what happens :)

GummiBear64
08-27-2013, 07:40 AM
Haha good luck on asking her out, let us know what happens :)

I will ^_^ lets hope the reply will be:yeah: and NOT:nope::cry:

hiskam
08-27-2013, 11:09 AM
Mostly for religios reasons. Couldn't date if I wanted to:sweatdrop:.

Same... My life is so much different to most other growtopians... :nope:

GummiBear64
08-27-2013, 10:55 PM
I see her in 10 minutes:sweatdrop:

trice
08-27-2013, 10:59 PM
Ahm, I had a girlfriend in 5 grade. She told the teacher... Then my teacher called me Earth, and her Moon. Anyways heres how I asked her out,

I'm sorry this took so long to say,
But I think about you every day.
I love you more than you may know,
sometimes I just dont let it show.
your the only person I want to see,
will you go out with me?

TheDarkWolf
08-27-2013, 11:23 PM
WHAT DID SHE SAY. I just want to know...

kpopluv
08-28-2013, 12:40 AM
go for it! if u like her then goo!!!! if she doesnt like u she doesnt deserve you!!

- - - Updated - - -

y am i giving u tips?? i havent had a bf only on tanked or grow... I have no life.

Cloudier
08-28-2013, 01:48 AM
Huh. Well, what did she say? Or do?

Sadly, if you want a girlfriend/boyfriend, you have to look good for someone to actually talk to you. I really don't agree with society, but that's how life works... I don't know how you look, but you're a nice guy.

Fashion depends on the type of clothing you've been wearing for the past years, your hair cut, and your wardrobe. I would typically suggest makeup, but...you're not a girl.

Boys look good in shorts, at least in my opinion. Not short-shorts lol, but the knee shorts...I don't know what to call them anyway. Never wear skinny jeans, though. Ever.

Ever.

Never ever.

Well, it's your choice, but people get the wrong idea. If you look good in sandals, I suggest getting a pair of Nike sandals and high black socks. Not like ankle socks, but like knee soccer socks. Nike, or whatever sporty brand you can find.

Usually, a sporty t-shirt or any t-shirt will do fine, and if you live in the US Under Armour is a great brand to buy sporty stuff from. I've bought from there a couple times.

Makeup isn't common to boys, and never will be, but contouring with a darker brush would be nice. If you have glasses, get contacts, you're technically allowed to get them anyway.

I don't know what else to say, but you could put a little grease/whatever in your hair, the hair gel stuff, and spike up the front of your hair. It's a trend nowadays lol.

GummiBear64
08-28-2013, 02:18 AM
WHAT DID SHE SAY. I just want to know...
She wasnt at school today :sweatdrop: I guess I have to wait for 2 more days until I see her again.

Huh. Well, what did she say? Or do?

Sadly, if you want a girlfriend/boyfriend, you have to look good for someone to actually talk to you. I really don't agree with society, but that's how life works... I don't know how you look, but you're a nice guy.

Fashion depends on the type of clothing you've been wearing for the past years, your hair cut, and your wardrobe. I would typically suggest makeup, but...you're not a girl.

Boys look good in shorts, at least in my opinion. Not short-shorts lol, but the knee shorts...I don't know what to call them anyway. Never wear skinny jeans, though. Ever.

Ever.

Never ever.

Well, it's your choice, but people get the wrong idea. If you look good in sandals, I suggest getting a pair of Nike sandals and high black socks. Not like ankle socks, but like knee soccer socks. Nike, or whatever sporty brand you can find.

Usually, a sporty t-shirt or any t-shirt will do fine, and if you live in the US Under Armour is a great brand to buy sporty stuff from. I've bought from there a couple times.

Makeup isn't common to boys, and never will be, but contouring with a darker brush would be nice. If you have glasses, get contacts, you're technically allowed to get them anyway.

I don't know what else to say, but you could put a little grease/whatever in your hair, the hair gel stuff, and spike up the front of your hair. It's a trend nowadays lol.

Thanks for the advice Cloudier

TheDarkWolf
08-28-2013, 02:29 AM
She wasnt at school today :sweatdrop: I guess I have to wait for 2 more days until I see her again.

NUUUUUU... Now I have to wait...

GummiBear64
08-28-2013, 02:30 AM
NUUUUUU... Now I have to wait...

I know :sweatdrop:

CheeseBox
08-28-2013, 02:40 AM
Aren't you pretty young for that kind of stuff :/ no offense.

I think it's ok if people have their priorities straight.

I don't think not dating anyone is a huge problem for your age.

It seems you have gotten plenty advice but keep this in mind:

"The fear of rejection is worse than rejection itself"

But think about it you have a whole life life in front of you.
Prom.Driving.Your own place. College. Jobs. Friends.
Your journey on the road is not even a 1/4 of the way done.

Gibbles
08-28-2013, 03:27 AM
Well, As you know I am a girl, So personally, when someone likes me I already know, but being a girl WE don't like making "The first move". So I'm guessing she already knows, my advice to you is just go for it. The chances of her saying yes or no are 50 - 50 So might as well take the chance while you can. :wave:

GummiBear64
08-28-2013, 04:33 AM
Thanks! Two more days until I can ask her

Cocomonkey
08-28-2013, 06:37 AM

Why two days?? It's Wednesday today(Aussie day)

GummiBear64
08-28-2013, 08:05 AM
Why two days?? It's Wednesday today(Aussie day)

Dont see her again until friday

Cocomonkey
08-28-2013, 08:07 AM
Dont see her again until friday

Don't you see her on Thursday?(Tomorrow)

GummiBear64
08-28-2013, 08:14 AM
Don't you see her on Thursday?(Tomorrow)

Not in any of my classes

Cocomonkey
08-28-2013, 08:18 AM
Not in any of my classes

Oh right,in my high school we are all in the same classes except for Wood-work, art etc
We're streamed into our abilities.

najimac
08-28-2013, 09:08 AM

Well,Curently there is no Gf or Bf/Dating in saudi arabia:whistling:
Who ever trys to people will laugh at him:nope:
And boys and girls are compleatly seperated in schools,None meet others.
The system here is:crazy:
And yes,I wont date because same reasons as player(Religion stuff...)

Jun Yuan
08-28-2013, 10:58 AM
My advise is:
Try to build up your relatation ship with her.Try to talk to her for some time on class FB,Twitter or something.Don't just ask her out right away,or theirs a 60% chance she would say no.

If you guys think my advise is boring,I'm 12 dude,I ain't know much about this type of stuff.

Vange
08-28-2013, 12:56 PM
Here's the deal... YOU HAVE TO LOVE YOURSELF. Stop being so insecure about "is she going to accept me" or "i don't want to get rejected." Junk like that is a waste of time if you know how WORTH IT YOU ARE! Stop doing things for her and actually do stuff for your own sake. Don't think like: "im gunna buy her this and that so that she'll like me" instead think like: "heck yeah! I'mma get that number, I'mma call her, She'll just fall in love with how friggin awesome I am or if not, like whatever i didn't think she was worth that much trouble anyway" :cool:

Once you acknowledge how much of an awesome person you are, you won't need to get that acceptance. You'll already have it and she'll need it from you. It all stems from truly accepting you for what you are and not what you think will please other people. Just accept your weaknesses, accept and develop your strengths, be honest with what you are and know that you don't need to be someone else or anyone else's acceptance. You are what you are and what you are is amazing.

Do it gummi! Then come back to tell me more stories (go to ABUNDANCE and just leave me a message on the bulletin board if im busy or offline)

- - - Updated - - -

Well, As you know I am a girl, So personally, when someone likes me I already know, but being a girl WE don't like making "The first move". So I'm guessing she already knows, my advice to you is just go for it. The chances of her saying yes or no are 50 - 50 So might as well take the chance while you can. :wave:

You see what Gibbles is saying??? This is some golden advice here. JUST DO IT!!! If she accepts the good, if she doesn't then just learn from it, and move on to a better looking girl.

GummiBear64
08-28-2013, 01:29 PM
Here's the deal... YOU HAVE TO LOVE YOURSELF. Stop being so insecure about "is she going to accept me" or "i don't want to get rejected." Junk like that is a waste of time if you know how WORTH IT YOU ARE! Stop doing things for her and actually do stuff for your own sake. Don't think like: "im gunna buy her this and that so that she'll like me" instead think like: "heck yeah! I'mma get that number, I'mma call her, She'll just fall in love with how friggin awesome I am or if not, like whatever i didn't think she was worth that much trouble anyway" :cool:

Once you acknowledge how much of an awesome person you are, you won't need to get that acceptance. You'll already have it and she'll need it from you. It all stems from truly accepting you for what you are and not what you think will please other people. Just accept your weaknesses, accept and develop your strengths, be honest with what you are and know that you don't need to be someone else or anyone else's acceptance. You are what you are and what you are is amazing.

Do it gummi! Then come back to tell me more stories (go to ABUNDANCE and just leave me a message on the bulletin board if im busy or offline)

- - - Updated - - -

You see what Gibbles is saying??? This is some golden advice here. JUST DO IT!!! If she accepts the good, if she doesn't then just learn from it, and move on to a better looking girl.

Thanks Vange

Cocomonkey
08-31-2013, 12:27 AM
Thanks Vange

So what happened?? o.O

kpopluv
08-31-2013, 01:28 AM
WHAT HAPPENED??? he probably didnt answer cuz he got that girl goood ;)

GummiBear64
08-31-2013, 07:49 AM
I didnt get the girl good because I didnt ask her:sweatdrop:
In Science I told my friend who I liked.
At lunch (or recess, I'm not sure) he told her that I like her.
Then after school he said to her 'In science we were joking around...so he doesn't really like you,'
She said 'that makes a lot of sense'

So right now im not sure whether to stay friends or make the move :sweatdrop:

Also another friend told her to make matters worse :( but he also told her friend:sweatdrop:

Cocomonkey
08-31-2013, 08:36 AM
Then after school he said to her 'In science we were joking around...so he doesn't really like you,'

Also another friend told her to make matters worse :( but he also told her friend:sweatdrop:

You reckon she likes you? Ask one of her friends.

GummiBear64
08-31-2013, 01:53 PM
You reckon she likes you? Ask one of her friends.

I have told one of her friends BUT I never asked her if she likes me that way...

Iguana
08-31-2013, 02:03 PM
I have told one of her friends BUT I never asked her if she likes me that way...

Do it man, don't get scared. I'm about to ask a girl out today. Becuase my previous girlfriend was going to highschool and I still had one more year of middle school. So we decided to break up, but this girl likes me and I like her. Maybe the girl you like likes you! Don't get scared, they can tell if you get scared. So just while walking or something casual just ask her if you can ask her an important question. If she says sure, ask her right than and there. Don't just go out and say "will you be my girlfriend?" Nah, make it all lovey-dovey. Say something like, I've been wanting to ask you this for a while, I really like you, and you're all I can think about. Will you go out with me? Something like that. Add a little before you say it all. If she starts to smile you kinda know you have it in the bag. Hope I helped. Goodluck man! Don't be afraid not to ask!

GummiBear64
08-31-2013, 02:06 PM
Do it man, don't get scared. I'm about to ask a girl out today. Becuase my previous girlfriend was going to highschool and I still had one more year of middle school. So we decided to break up, but this girl likes me and I like her. Maybe the girl you like likes you! Don't get scared, they can tell if you get scared. So just while walking or something casual just ask her if you can ask her an important question. If she says sure, ask her right than and there. Don't just go out and say "will you be my girlfriend?" Nah, make it all lovey-dovey. Say something like, I've been wanting to ask you this for a while, I really like you, and you're all I can think about. Will you go out with me? Something like that. Add a little before you say it all. If she starts to smile you kinda know you have it in the bag. Hope I helped. Goodluck man! Don't be afraid not to ask!

Thanks Niguana but the problem is, I have a class with her every Monday, Wednesday and Friday so it will be awkward if she says no...and also we ALWAYS sit on the same table

Iguana
08-31-2013, 02:07 PM
Thanks Niguana but the problem is, I have a class with her every Monday, Wednesday and Friday so it will be awkward if she says no...and also we ALWAYS sit on the same table

Hmmm. Well yes, I've had this happen once. I was with a girl for a couple months but than we brokeup. And we were in the same advisory, so it was kind of awkward for the rest of the year. But, just take your chances!

GummiBear64
08-31-2013, 02:09 PM
Hmmm. Well yes, I've had this happen once. I was with a girl for a couple months but than we brokeup. And we were in the same advisory, so it was kind of awkward for the rest of the year. But, just take your chances!

If she says no do I just say 'I hope this wont get in between our friendship' or something like that?

Iguana
08-31-2013, 02:10 PM
If she says no do I just say 'I hope this wont get in between our friendship' or something like that?

That works! Go for it!

GummiBear64
08-31-2013, 02:12 PM
I will try:sweatdrop:

mowgli
08-31-2013, 02:19 PM

You only live once, and sometimes you got to take the risks.

I once had a crush on a girl at high school, hmm lets say last year:sweatdrop: before summer vacation begun so not even 4-5 months ago:sweatdrop:......

I noticed her a lot during recess, so I was tired of accepting a doubt and I went to her, my friends followed me first to show her I was a leader of a gang:sweatdrop: Which was pretty weird because 30 people followed me:whistling: So I took 2 boys with me to back me up so I felt more confident then being alone, We stood with our backs to her......Eventually I really picked all my courage and turned my back and took one step and stood in front of her.....*this was the moment I couldn't retreat anymore nor back-down, this was the moment I thought* I said Hi.....she said the same and we had a nice conversation, but then! I went into the deep, and asked her: 'here is the thing, I've seen you severel times during recess and I kinda like you (she was attractive) she was flattered and laughing, but then the mistake was I asked her immediately if she wanted a relationship with me:( She looked at the ceiling and was thinking for like 40 seconds!:eek:!! Then she said no, Im sorry and said I was cute:rolleyes:....and she was in a group! So I walked very fast like a wooden stick down the stairs I said nothing to my 2 fella's until we were all beneath the stairs, and I lost! But I took the risk and got rid of the stress from doubting, Boys will see you got some serious balls, girls will get jealous no other boy did that with her and think its sweet and cute, and they are all in to you, but you know you took the chance and risk! You will be ashamed when sitting close to her, but you woll be satisfied for what you did and proud!

This is my story:hat:

GummiBear64
09-01-2013, 03:41 AM
I guess I better ask her because YOLO

JesusSheep
09-01-2013, 04:23 AM

Basically at my school everyone wants one. :sweatdrop:

I prefer 15-16 though.

GummiBear64
09-01-2013, 10:34 AM
Basically at my school everyone wants one. :sweatdrop:

I prefer 15-16 though.

Everyone is welcome to an opinion...

GummiBear64
09-03-2013, 09:44 PM
I don't think I have a chance... Ever since my friends told her I like her she has been avoiding me!

I want someone like her but not immature like her!

Iguana
09-03-2013, 09:58 PM
You only live once, and sometimes you got to take the risks.

I once had a crush on a girl at high school, hmm lets say last year:sweatdrop: before summer vacation begun so not even 4-5 months ago:sweatdrop:......

I noticed her a lot during recess, so I was tired of accepting a doubt and I went to her, my friends followed me first to show her I was a leader of a gang:sweatdrop: Which was pretty weird because 30 people followed me:whistling: So I took 2 boys with me to back me up so I felt more confident then being alone, We stood with our backs to her......Eventually I really picked all my courage and turned my back and took one step and stood in front of her.....*this was the moment I couldn't retreat anymore nor back-down, this was the moment I thought* I said Hi.....she said the same and we had a nice conversation, but then! I went into the deep, and asked her: 'here is the thing, I've seen you severel times during recess and I kinda like you (she was attractive) she was flattered and laughing, but then the mistake was I asked her immediately if she wanted a relationship with me:( She looked at the ceiling and was thinking for like 40 seconds!:eek:!! Then she said no, Im sorry and said I was cute:rolleyes:....and she was in a group! So I walked very fast like a wooden stick down the stairs I said nothing to my 2 fella's until we were all beneath the stairs, and I lost! But I took the risk and got rid of the stress from doubting, Boys will see you got some serious balls, girls will get jealous no other boy did that with her and think its sweet and cute, and they are all in to you, but you know you took the chance and risk! You will be ashamed when sitting close to her, but you woll be satisfied for what you did and proud!

This is my story:hat:

WOW! You're in a gang? LOL. But I have a similar story. I was asking this girl out sooner or later, and I had about 10 jocks behind me. They kept chanting say it. and when I was right next to her, I did, but it was really quiet so nobody even heard it besides her. And she said yeah and than I turned around and they started to go crazy!!! Pretty fun yet scary.

Back to thethread:

Well atleast try still!

Theone01
09-03-2013, 10:50 PM
IF U NEVER TRY U WILL NEVER KNOW

Cocomonkey
09-04-2013, 05:21 AM
I think she's avoiding you because she likes you back aka she's embarrassed maybe? :scratch:

Jamesfredette
09-04-2013, 05:49 AM
Didn't understood that..

GummiBear64
09-04-2013, 06:18 AM
I think she's avoiding you because she likes you back aka she's embarrassed maybe? :scratch:

I hadn't thought of it that way... I still doubt it though

GummiBear64
09-04-2013, 02:29 PM
I think she's avoiding you because she likesy you back aka she's embarrassed maybe? :scratch:

You know what you may be right... I had been thinking for a while and it seems like one of the two reasons she is avoiding me

GummiBear64
09-07-2013, 04:17 AM
Nah, I decided I am going to give up... As if she likes me back:sweatdrop: I shouldn't be wasting my time on someone who will avoid me after she found out i liked her

Redbone
09-07-2013, 04:48 AM
You shouldn't throw your hopes out over an assumption. There's a lot of reasons she could be acting the way she is, and you should at least try to find out her point of view before you let go.

Morphieus
09-07-2013, 05:47 AM
You shouldn't throw your hopes out over an assumption. There's a lot of reasons she could be acting the way she is, and you should at least try to find out her point of view before you let go.

I agree and based on my inferences from a lot of girls most of the time them avoiding you is actually because they are worried they themselves are going to embarrass themselves. I mean honestly she just has to say no and its over if she didnt like you but honestly here is a little secret when you actually DO talk to her look at some small things like pupil dialation and which way she leans when she kinda relaxes herself. If her pupils are big it actual means she is interested in what ever you are talking about and if she leans towards you it is her inner thoughts actually trusting you :prophet: Ahh I love the Human Brain and How it works XD

IAmABrodie
09-07-2013, 06:03 AM

Story time!

About 6 years ago, the first day of Middle School, I was walking to the bus stop when I saw her. The love of my life. Way back when, I wasn't exactly considered "In her league", so I just set out to be friends (As hard as it was, almost falling over every time I talked to her). About a year and a half later, during the middle of my 7th Grade year, I told my best (Girl) friend (That just so happened to be friends with the girl I liked) that I liked this girl. Of course, she told her and made it seem like I asked someone else to ask her out for me. I didn't even know that she knew until a month later. For four horrible weeks I noticed that she would act WAY different around me, so I finally asked the friend I told. I then found out what she said to her, and it was somewhere along the lines of this "Hey! I know who likeeesss yoouuuu! _____ Does! You should date him!". It completely ruined our relationship until I built up the courage to explain what happened and ask her out. We're now approaching our 5th Anniversary in October and I don't regret a single moment of it.

The WORST thing you can do is have someone else ask her out for you, all that proves is that you're more scared of her than you are in love. And don't just say "I have to do it toady! I HAVE TO!", the best thing to do is wait until your having a good day, a time you feel at ease and good about yourself. Confidence is the Key.

Good luck!

GummiBear64
09-08-2013, 10:50 AM
You shouldn't throw your hopes out over an assumption. There's a lot of reasons she could be acting the way she is, and you should at least try to find out her point of view before you let go. I guess that is true...

I agree and based on my inferences from a lot of girls most of the time them avoiding you is actually because they are worried they themselves are going to embarrass themselves. I mean honestly she just has to say no and its over if she didnt like you but honestly here is a little secret when you actually DO talk to her look at some small things like pupil dialation and which way she leans when she kinda relaxes herself. If her pupils are big it actual means she is interested in what ever you are talking about and if she leans towards you it is her inner thoughts actually trusting you :prophet: Ahh I love the Human Brain and How it works XD
Ever since she found out (I'm pretty sure she knows) she has been acting all awkward so I never can talk to her because she avoids me...

Story time!

About 6 years ago, the first day of Middle School, I was walking to the bus stop when I saw her. The love of my life. Way back when, I wasn't exactly considered "In her league", so I just set out to be friends (As hard as it was, almost falling over every time I talked to her). About a year and a half later, during the middle of my 7th Grade year, I told my best (Girl) friend (That just so happened to be friends with the girl I liked) that I liked this girl. Of course, she told her and made it seem like I asked someone else to ask her out for me. I didn't even know that she knew until a month later. For four horrible weeks I noticed that she would act WAY different around me, so I finally asked the friend I told. I then found out what she said to her, and it was somewhere along the lines of this "Hey! I know who likeeesss yoouuuu! _____ Does! You should date him!". It completely ruined our relationship until I built up the courage to explain what happened and ask her out. We're now approaching our 5th Anniversary in October and I don't regret a single moment of it.

The WORST thing you can do is have someone else ask her out for you, all that proves is that you're more scared of her than you are in love. And don't just say "I have to do it toady! I HAVE TO!", the best thing to do is wait until your having a good day, a time you feel at ease and good about yourself. Confidence is the Key.

Good luck!
Thanks, that sorta helps a little bit...

GummiBear64
09-09-2013, 11:31 AM
I was reading one of Nick Vuijic's books and something he said really got to me. (NOTE: Not his EXACT words)

God created us and if we feel a way about someone, feel like we should do something or even have a craving for some coke, then we should because if we don't, we just put Him in a box and He can't fulfil His plans with us.

I guess Nick has a point and I should go with my gut instinct because God wants me to and if I don't He has just been put in a box by me...

GummiBear64
09-10-2013, 07:38 AM
I am going to do it tomorrow...hopefully:sweatdrop:

ScarletPhoenix
09-10-2013, 08:20 AM
You have posted 33 posts in this thread as of now. Some of them status messages saying 'I'm going to do it tomorrow' or 'I'm meeting her in 10 minutes'. Sorry, but the RTSoft forum isn't for that

LittleSirP
09-10-2013, 12:52 PM
Alright...I'm currently in the 6th grade,and, same problem here...mine's worse though...
I am studying at an all boys school...
Though,I also have chinese tutor with girls.
Now I don't wanna get too...high maintenance, but they are not very attractive...
Here's another problem,they are so fussy.

Although,you can just ask her.
She dumps ya,don't be so sad,
Mo' fish in the sea.
(Friend zone=hey, there is still another chance)
-Little

GummiBear64
09-11-2013, 11:46 AM
You have posted 33 posts in this thread as of now. Some of them status messages saying 'I'm going to do it tomorrow' or 'I'm meeting her in 10 minutes'. Sorry, but the RTSoft forum isn't Facebook.

Yeah, I haven't really been paying TOO much attention to what I write (too tired). If mods reset my count I understand why

Shelf
09-11-2013, 12:31 PM
I hope she says yes!! I got dumped today.. I have been talking to a couple of other girls at my school and I geuss she got jealous and decided to dump me...! I was just like whut! I let you talk to other boys all da time and when ever I talk to a couple of girls it's full on like you're dumped! I miss her but she was kind of a pain in the backside.. But anyways like I said I HOPE DAT GIRL SAYS YES! I hope my gf forgives me or I get lucky with another girl :3

TY9i
09-11-2013, 08:47 PM
Worst case scenario "no." REMEMBER THERE ARE PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEA! Goood Luck Anyways With This!