PDA

View Full Version : Changes.

Indicative
12-13-2015, 01:38 AM
Throughout the 2 years of making guides, I have obtained enough knowledge and experience in making guides. It is a pleasure for me to make guides in forums. I, myself, sometimes do make mistakes too in making guides because I believe that nobody is perfect, but with the hardwork and persistence poured in the learning process, we could lessen the mistakes and be better from time to time. Sorry, for all the times I may have unknowingly hurt your feelings and caused you pain.

Thank you very much for your appreciation. I wish all the best for all of us.

In this thread, I've decided to become less active in forums and won't interact with other forumers just like I used to before. Here are the changes I've made:

1. I remake my signature. So, I won't share my IGN and level anymore.
2. I hide my Profile Picture, Albums, About Me, Recent Visitors and Contact Info.
3. I'm in invisible mode.
4. I turn off my private message feature.

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day, everyone! :)

Thelolguy21
12-13-2015, 01:42 AM
We've fought in I think just a few months ago,I was thinking that you were one evil guy,but I was wrong.You were actually trying to make the forums a better place,you made guides that helped me whenever I get confused and made both the forums and Growtopia itself a better place.

Thank you very much for all the things you have done to the community,many of us will never forget you.

Hope you come back.
~TLG

ElectroDream
12-13-2015, 03:39 AM
So, you're looking forward to spend the holidays hiding in invisible mode? Man.

I appreciated your presence to the forum and all those guides you made, it really helped people a lot but if you're not willing to continue on playing, why even bother making guides? The title of you being the "guide king" doesn't matter, we will still remember you for posting a lot of guides. ._.

It was a good long run.

Spit
12-13-2015, 03:41 AM
This makes my feelings hurt

~ Steven Hawking 3065

|ThyLuigi|
12-13-2015, 03:53 AM
So, you're looking forward to spend the holidays hiding in invisible mode? Man.

I appreciated your presence to the forum and all those guides you made, it really helped people a lot but if you're not willing to continue on playing, why even bother making guides? The title of you being the "guide king" doesn't matter, we will still remember you for posting a lot of guides. ._.

It was a good long run.

Being invisible is cool, it doesn't seem weird when I'm stalking peoples' profiles.
So, join the club.

Indicative
12-13-2015, 05:49 AM
Being invisible is cool, it doesn't seem weird when I'm stalking peoples' profiles.
So, join the club.

Invisible. :ninja::ninja:

ElectroDream
12-13-2015, 05:52 AM
So, join the club.

I'm not in; I hate people stalking me without my own notice. That means that I'm not doing it to anyone else.