PDA

View Full Version : One click root? [D0GE pleas..]

CodeSky
12-13-2015, 07:07 AM
Anybody knows a good way or easy/one click root software? I want to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T535 Android version 5.0.2

I am waiting for you D0GE :rolleyes:

Isaaccs
12-13-2015, 07:07 AM
Framaroot?

JzoneGamer
12-13-2015, 07:16 AM
Try Kingroot. I used it twice and it worked.
You can download it here (http://www.kingroot.net).

CodeSky
12-13-2015, 07:41 AM
www.xda-developers.com

tbh I never used one click root before :crazy:

I took the long way and unlocked my bootloader first.

Thanks! I tried the Kingroot that one user above you suggested I found it from there with firmware if something goes wrong!

Thanks , it worked!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you!

Sky123456789
12-13-2015, 07:42 AM
The good thing about king root is that u can inept it with a click of a button

mrthadawee
12-13-2015, 07:45 AM
Pardon my rather outdated knowledge but I thought you had to download certain files via USB to a computer and mount them on your phone via the "debug screen" (which can be found by holding down power, home and the volume key all at the same time when booting your device), if you mess it up you brick your phone, and if you install a dodgy root file you also brick your phone. There was never an easy way around it...

CodeSky
12-13-2015, 07:50 AM
Pardon my rather outdated knowledge but I thought you had to download certain files via USB to a computer and mount them on your phone via the "debug screen" (which can be found by holding down power, home and the volume key all at the same time when booting your device), if you mess it up you brick your phone, and if you install a dodgy root file you also brick your phone. There was never an easy way around it...

That was old times :rolleyes: I rooted my Galaxy Young like that but when I tried to root my tab 4 smt535 I bricked it and I was stupid enough and I didn't make a backup so yeah , 1 click roots without reboot are safe thats why I wanted to use that.

XDCorez
12-13-2015, 09:28 AM
Lol i guess installing root access is hard for you non Xiaomi users, for my old device i just have to go to recovery and flash the supersu.zip file renamed into update.zip
And yet no softbrick here.

XDCorez
12-13-2015, 09:36 AM
I had to flash twrp recovery first, then it was the same thing as you

And I have wiped my system partition many times already, so you need to/can clean flash a ROM at that point or you're softbricked

No exploits needed to unlock the bootloader.

I don't even need to flash twrp, used the stock recovery. And no data loss unless i flash the right supersu zip.
It will say that you fail to install update (rooting) if you made a mistake.

But it's tragic that i flashed the wrong kernel once.

ImAPogo
12-13-2015, 09:38 AM

I rooted my phone 1 year ago..

And now im trying to root my dad's phone to use Lucky Patcher:whistling:

I used KingRoot 3 days ago

But it says something bla bla and doesnt work.

joseph58
12-13-2015, 01:29 PM
Anybody knows a good way or easy/one click root software? I want to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T535 Android version 5.0.2

I am waiting for you D0GE :rolleyes:

try kingroot works for me but i recomend to back up your data and turn on the usb debugging

R4Z
12-13-2015, 01:47 PM
Lol u can root device 5.0.2 Lolipop, but i will laggy sometume for me. Im also using galaxy tab 4 SM-T330NU 5.1.1

Xephos
12-13-2015, 07:49 PM
I rooted my phone 1 year ago..

And now im trying to root my dad's phone to use Lucky Patcher:whistling:

I used KingRoot 3 days ago

But it says something bla bla and doesnt work.

it depends what Version of android u have

- - - Updated - - -

really depends on your device, for my phone, you unlock the bootloader first by flashing an unlock token, then you flash custom recovery, then you mount system as root, then you flash SuperSU, then you are rooted.

Samsung is horrible for rooting and keeping your warranty. You may trip the Knox counter easily.

- - - Updated - - -

look what I had to do
http://forum.xda-developers.com/one-m9/general/guide-root-install-twrp-htc-one-m9-t3061133

now I just run a custom ROM, specifically Android Revolution HD, and it's prerooted. I'm waiting for Candy6 to become stable.

Not anymore if you use PingPong root

joseph58
12-27-2015, 02:55 AM
sooo kingroot pingpong what else