PDA

View Full Version : PS3 or PS4?

Ceyx_GrowT
12-14-2015, 02:11 AM
I'm in confusen. PS3 or PS4?

I have a JailBreak-ed PS3. I lost my experience to play the games via online (I regret this). I haven't played my PS3 for a year. It's still working, but the controllers are broken and I haven't installed new games. Kek.

Wanted to buy PS4. But looking at my savings, I can only afford a PS4 Black and 2 sticks. And 2 or 3 original games FOR NOW.

Erghh. Should I stay with my PS3 or buy a new PS4? Dang I'm really confused.

optimuswhat
12-14-2015, 02:14 AM
Get a PC. Ascend to the true race of gamers, and may Gaben provide thousands of games at low prices.

dorie2739
12-14-2015, 02:16 AM
PS4's multiplayer has payment. Just like xbox now.
PS3 didn't have. (Ragrets. Lol)

The only difference when you get a PS4 is: new games, better graphics, powerful hardware, new design etc.

I'd still choose PS4 though. You can always save up money for that multiplayer and new games.

Still your choice.

Ceyx_GrowT
12-14-2015, 02:17 AM
Get a PC. Ascend my brother, and may Gaben provide thousands of games at low prices.
Well, I'm not used to play games on PC, that's why I don't really like to play games on PC.

optimuswhat
12-14-2015, 02:18 AM
Well, I'm not used to play games on PC, that's why I don't really like to play games on PC.

PS3, PS4, Xbox360, and Xbox One controllers work on PC.
We also have the amazing Steam Controller, which is capable of having each of its buttons do over 70 things total with modifiers.

GummiBear64
12-14-2015, 02:34 AM
Get a PC. Ascend to the true race of gamers, and may Gaben provide thousands of games at low prices.

Or, you know, stick to console because less maintenance and stuff.

craft3d
12-14-2015, 03:31 AM
Or, you know, stick to console because less maintenance and stuff.

Or stick with PC, getting to learn new skills for later use which will help a lot, get superior frames, lower game prices, a lot more games (5000+), better graphics, more expansive, more functionality in general use, and overall good customization.

optimuswhat
12-14-2015, 03:41 AM
Or stick with PC, getting to learn new skills for later use which will help a lot, get superior frames, lower game prices, a lot more games (5000+), better graphics, more expansive, more functionality in general use, and overall good customization.

Dont forget about the productive hobbies you can try out! Things like making movies, photoshop, even making mods for games.

... Oh, and the fact that we can play console exclusives on PC ;)

GummiBear64
12-14-2015, 04:12 AM

Or stick with console because it may be what you prefer.

Sure, PC may be "superior," but in the end, it all comes down to personal preference.

Poisonouswolf
12-14-2015, 04:14 AM
all you need

craft3d
12-14-2015, 06:26 AM
Or stick with console because it may be what you prefer.

Sure, PC may be "superior," but in the end, it all comes down to personal preference.

At least they both have Fallout 4 and Just Cause 3

AMIRITE?

Xephos
12-14-2015, 07:40 AM
I'm in confusen. PS3 or PS4?

I have a JailBreak-ed PS3. I lost my experience to play the games via online (I regret this). I haven't played my PS3 for a year. It's still working, but the controllers are broken and I haven't installed new games. Kek.

Wanted to buy PS4. But looking at my savings, I can only afford a PS4 Black and 2 sticks. And 2 or 3 original games FOR NOW.

Erghh. Should I stay with my PS3 or buy a new PS4? Dang I'm really confused.

get an xbox one.. its not as bad as they say

GummiBear64
12-14-2015, 07:44 AM
At least they both have Fallout 4 and Just Cause 3

AMIRITE?

I agree, you are right. How can I dare argue with that reasoning.