PDA

View Full Version : Ask me Anything (Metalwire)

Metalwire
12-14-2015, 09:40 PM
Ask me anything concerning me or relating to the amount of time I've been on growtopia>>>

:scratch::hug::scratch::hug:

Chocolatte
12-14-2015, 09:41 PM
Ask me anything concerning me or relating to the amount of time I've been on growtopia>>>

:scratch::hug::scratch::hug:

Do you know the secret to life?

Metalwire
12-14-2015, 09:45 PM
Do you know the secret to life?
The secret of life is complicated to explain based on my non-philosophy experience I can tell you that the secret of life has many attributes that can be narrowed and detailed to the point but You must exceed your limit and go far beyond life for their is always re-birth To understand this secret you must become one with your life-span and understand the purpose in which you were born for life is short and in that amount time that you have you can achieve greatness and enlightenment.

Chocolatte
12-14-2015, 09:47 PM
The secret of life is complicated to explain based on my non-philosophy experience I can tell you that the secret of life has many attributes that can be narrowed and detailed to the point but You must exceed your limit and go far beyond life for their is always re-birth To understand this secret you must become one with your life-span and understand the purpose in which you were born for life is short and in that amount time that you have you can achieve greatness and enlightenment.

No, it's 42.

MidasTouch
12-14-2015, 09:47 PM
do you smoke hakma

Metalwire
12-14-2015, 09:53 PM
do you smoke hakma
I don;t smoke at all I'm an asthmatic LOL

MidasTouch
12-14-2015, 09:55 PM
I don;t smoke at all I'm an asthmatic LOL

wrong how u gonna smoke god