PDA

View Full Version : Seeking team members!

Magicalfishy
12-15-2015, 03:43 AM
UPDATE January 8th, 2016:
The team members have been chosen, and I will be sending them individual messages asking a few questions to confirm them into the team by the end of today.
Thank you everyone for replying to this thread and having an interest in creating a team. (:

I've really been meaning to make a thread like this for a while. Basically we'd be an internet squad/crew/team/friendgroup/whateveryouwannacallit. I'd like to come up with a team that would like to make Youtube videos together, play games, skype, etc. Basically we'd be doing everything on the internet together. I'm looking to form a group of maybe 4-6 team members who would be willing to be friends online for a long time if not as long as the internet lasts. Nobody would get left out, and we wouldn't be lonely online! If you would like to join the team, please fill out the application below. Please do not feel sad or left out if we do not include you in the team. Choosing such a small number of people will be very difficult.

This application could possibly contain personal information. If you are uncomfortable sharing this information publicly, please fill out the application in the thread without the "personal" info and send it to me via private message.

Application:
*Please note we are talking about the internet in general, not just Growtopia.
First name:
Most commonly used IGN:
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!)
Timezone:
Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications.
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype?
How many days a week are you online?
When you unavailable?
What would you consider your pros and cons?

Please tell us a little bit about yourself:

Why would you like to join?

What would you like to improve on?

Requirements:
Must be willing to voice chat via skype. (If you are shy we can help you get over that!)
Must be willing to help each other succeed!
Must be kind and caring. We put each other first, and sometimes that means taking a stand or taking a punch.
Must be active! I would like out friendships to last as long as the internet if possible. If you randomly stopped contacting us one day we'd be really sad!
Must be willing to try new things! This means sometimes trying things you think you may not like. Doing things for friends is always awesome.
Must not have a bad reputation.
Must be willing to put others first. Being someone's friend means doing anything for them, and they would do anything for them.
Must be prepared for a wild ride! We want to help each other reach our goals and dreams. In the end, everyone will benefit from it!

Typical
12-15-2015, 03:46 AM
Can I just send you my application via PM? It's more convenient and private for me.

Magicalfishy
12-15-2015, 03:47 AM
Can I just send you my application via PM? It's more convenient and private for me.

Sure, but I do only have 3 slots open regularly. Also, it really helps when the thread is bumped, but you already did that. Feel free to just do whatever. (:

Aquarious
12-15-2015, 03:57 AM
but... but... what about dudoys and masked and novabound and derpvelopers??

Magicalfishy
12-15-2015, 04:01 AM
but... but... what about dudoys and masked and novabound and derpvelopers??

dudoys *thumbs up*

Masked is basically dead and nobody really had time to make it work.

Novabound is still coming. I'll be working on the script during break.

Derpvelopers is still going forward. :P

But if we got an active cooperating team up and running we could achieve our goals and dreams together!

Ceyx_GrowT
12-15-2015, 04:04 AM
What do I fill in the "Shat would you consider about your pros and cons" and "Tell us a 'lil bit about yourself"?

Crixalie
12-15-2015, 04:10 AM
First name :
Most commonly used IGN: Crixalie
Talents: playing game ?
Timezone: gmt +
Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications.
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Kik is : Crixalie , don't have skype
How many days a week are you online? 7 days a week , 30 days a month , 365 days a year
When you unavailable? At night , mostly from 9 p.m - 6 a.m
What would you consider your pros and cons? Idk any , try ask my friend
Please tell us a little bit about yourself: most of my time are used to check my phone

Why would you like to join? Looking for those who know gt and can discuss about it together, share some real life stuff with

Meer6898
12-15-2015, 04:15 AM
First name: Sorry
Most commonly used IGN: Meer6898
Timezone: UTC+10:00
Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications. Yes
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Yes
How many days a week are you online? All Week Unless School (But It Holiday YAY)
When you unavailable? School Days
What would you consider your pros and cons? I Have A Youtube Channel , I Have 25k Gems

I Like Playing Games And Going To The Park

Why would you like to join? To Be Part Of A Growtopia Team And Have Fun

What would you like to improve? Not Sure

Reballoo
12-15-2015, 04:25 AM
First name:
Jason

Most commonly used IGN:
Reballoo, always.

Talents:
Saxophone, Piano.

Timezone:
EST

Yup, both.

Sure, why not. Probably will be awkward, but I'm down.

In GT, every day, but for very small time periods, mostly because I have nothing to do.

When you unavailable?
Mon-Wed: till 2:30pm, Thurs: till 4:30pm, Friday: till 5:30pm.

Pros: I am always available in the evening and onward, I can make time for stuff.
Cons: I am a rather awkward person, and I procrastinate.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I love bunnies. I have 2 gerbils. I like to sleep. I always want to eat. Wendy's is my spirit animal. I like Pokemon and Nintendo in general. I love Labbits (google them). The end.

Because I think an online community would be cool. That is why I like the forums. We are all connected. If we had a little group, we would be even closer, and I might not be so bored all the time.

BearFUL
12-15-2015, 04:34 AM
Application:
First name: -
Most commonly used IGN: BestBear or TreasureInMC (minecrafth
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) I rally dk. I learn things fast, friendly.
Timezone: GMT/UTC +08:00 (Singapore)
Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications. I can create skype. Kik I'm not sure cause we don't really use it.
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Of course, friends...
How many days a week are you online? Everyday if possible, but if exams maybe 0-2 :).
When are you unavailable? Exams, with my family and stuffs.
What would you consider your pros and cons? Pros: friendly cons: maybe when I'm talking I leave things out a bit.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: A friendly male, getting to know friends is great.

Why would you like to join? The best question. You see, in youtube, they have friends whom they play together with, and have fun. Unlike me, single player. Boring!!!!! Hence, I'd like to join a group, and happened to chance upon your thread.

What would you like to improve on? Remembering places INGAME when I pass through, I suck at Ingame memories. Lol
[/B]

- - - Updated - - -

I really hope I'm in. Need some friends like these.

Ceyx_GrowT
12-15-2015, 04:47 AM
First name :
- Andy.

Most commonly used IGN :
- Ceyx.

What are your talents? :
- Sports

Timezone :
- Indonesia (GMT+7).

Do you have skype or kik? :
- I do. I also have Instagram, WA, Facebook, Twitter, and much moreeee.

- I can try.

- Everyday.

When you unavailable?
- School days, 07.00 - 14.00 (GMT+7). Having holiday rn.

- Pros : Can handle my temper. Knows when to serious and when to joke. Keeping someone's feeling.
- Cons : I don't talk much to new people.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself :
- I'm friendly. Likes to joke around. Interested in new things. Love to play games, chit chat and hangout with friends.

- Looking for more friends and fun.

-

SilentDogs
12-15-2015, 04:49 AM
Sounds like fun! I'm okay with giving out *some* of my personal information so I'll write an application below. :p

First name: Kassandra.

Most commonly used IGN: SilentDogs

What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) I'm pretty good at improvising, dance, and technical things.

Timezone: UTC-07:00

Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications. My skype is SilentDogs Grow and my Kik is EasykGT.

Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? I voice chat with a lot of friends on skype - so you can say I'm quite comfortable with it.

How many days a week are you online? Pretty much everyday just to chat with my fellow friends, or to see whats new.

When you unavailable? Just on school days, but after I'm pretty much free!

What would you consider your pros and cons? Pro: I'm a very calm person, and I think you'll find me easy to get along with you. I do have anger problems however, but I have learned to keep cool!

Cons: I could be impatient at times, I could get a little mad at times, but I don't think it'll be a big fuss! :p

Please tell us a little bit about yourself:I'm nice and friendly, but a little shy. I like joking around. I'm an optimistic person. I'm a gamer, I like chill and chat with my friends!

Why would you like to join?We'd be like another group on the internet, we get to share connections/interests, get to know one another, and just have fun playing with eachother, it'd be awesome!

What would you like to improve on?Nothing I can think about.

Well that's all, hope you can consider me in your team!

IShutter
12-15-2015, 06:46 AM
First name :
- Musa

Most commonly used IGN :
- AяiƨϮoϮlє ☠ ( steam )

What are your talents? :
- ...I can swim?

Timezone :
- UTC+08:00, i usually stay up till like 2-3, sometimes 4 (a.m.)

Do you have skype or kik? :
- Both, although i JUST got kik cause an old friend recommended it to me.

- Sure

- 7, and its the holidays right now.

When you unavailable?
- Monday to Friday, 7 am to 4-5 pm, but im on holidays till January

- Pros : I can settle into new environments rather quickly
- Cons : I suck at csgo

Please tell us a little bit about yourself :
- I like to hang around new people, play games and stuff

- Looking for more friends and fun.

- Nothing really, other than the fact that i suck at csgo

thanks ceyx for the template

GrateNPowder
12-15-2015, 08:04 AM
:crazy:The Computer Crusaders!:crazy:
And no, I don't want to join you guys.

Arcyus
12-15-2015, 08:12 AM
I want to join so bad l, but I dun hav skypppp to hyppp and see ernuld tru faces

Klub cant handle me rite now

Areodax
12-15-2015, 10:09 AM
First name: Jansen. Feel free to call me John Cena bcuz why not.

Most commonly used IGN: Areodax, always that.

Tbh, I'm not that talented.

Timezone: Philippine Timezone.

I have Skype. Feel free togive me a holla.

Ofc, I've chatted voice-to voice with Dreary.

How many days a week are you online? All week, weekdays range from at least 2 hours and weekend can last nearly the whole day.

The exceptions are exams, where I'll never be online due to reviewing for the tests and stuff.

When you unavailable?
See above.

Pros:
Always trying to pull of a joke.
Laughs like an idiot.
Likes bad puns.
Think.

Cons:
Can be self-loathing.
Perverted.
PhD in Doctor Assisted Homicide.
Can be lazy at times.
Can be annoying.
Two-faced.

Hayo, the name is Areodax! I like anime, I'm a casual gamer and uh....potatoes.

Yeah that's pretty much me.

I like interacting with people and making friends with them. That's all.

Kek.

Either my fashion sense, my sleep patterns or my obsession with "plot".

But I could go with being more sociable.

KAGEE
12-15-2015, 10:40 AM
I sent an application via PM. I tried to be as accurate and in-depth as possible, but a few questions were difficult to answer, resulting in being smaller, in size.

Magicalfishy
12-15-2015, 02:26 PM
I want to join so bad l, but I dun hav skypppp to hyppp and see ernuld tru faces

Klub cant handle me rite now

Skype literally takes like under 2 minutes to make an account for. :p

Quardon
12-15-2015, 02:39 PM
First name: My name doesn't translate to English ,but it's easy - Ignas. ^^
Most commonly used IGN: Complicated, I use Quardon (Main) But will be using Quimpy till Valentine.
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) I like building Growtopia worlds, I like drawing, I'm improving on it. Also i play the guitar.
Timezone: UTC +1 (Not a problem I'm super active :3)
My skype: mesainisbesurio
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Sure.
How many days a week are you online? 7 (I have a life, don't judge me :D)
When you unavailable? Probably then I'm not home, like twice a month.
What would you consider your pros and cons? :0 ?
Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Im 15 yo, I like geography, english, art. I play the guitar, i draw manga/anime style, a lot of random stuff.
Why would you like to join? I was wishing to have a team like that, but i never tought of making a thread like that :3.
What would you like to improve on? I dunno. I'll think 'bout that :).

Indicative
12-15-2015, 02:41 PM
I can do all the requirements except for this one:

Must be willing to voice chat via skype.

Cri. I guess I'll pass.

Magicalfishy
12-15-2015, 03:04 PM
I can do all the requirements except for this one:

Must be willing to voice chat via skype.

Cri. I guess I'll pass.

Awe, that's too bad. D:

IShutter
12-15-2015, 04:43 PM
question. if like 15 people apply, will you only choose 6 of them?

joycutiepie
12-15-2015, 05:14 PM
First name: Joy
Most commonly used IGN: joycutiepie

Age: turning 14 on the 20th :o However, most people say I look older and act "more mature"
(Most of my friends at school are 16-17)

Basketball, acting, dancing, singing, drawing, cooking, idk. I guess mostly sports and arts

Timezone: Pacific

I have both, you already have my kik lol

sure

6/7

When you unavailable?
During school hours, and on thursdays

Pros:
My mom thinks I'm funny

Cons:
My mom thinks I'm funny

Well, you know me from kik, but I'm an actress and a gamer. I love to make people laugh, if there is a smile on your face, there will be a smile on mine.

I'm going through some rough times right now, and I really need some people I can talk and hang with and call my friends.

My csgo gaming skills :d

peck
12-15-2015, 05:17 PM
Sounds really cool honestly, though I don't want to join I think you should consider:
-12-17 for predation purposes
-Selecting people who really don't know each other
-strict on being friendly

Kranken
12-15-2015, 05:42 PM
Everything else seems easy, but my mom doesn't rly like me skyping with people who I met online cri. She once caught me and well, things got quite awkward for me.

Jpup7
12-15-2015, 08:05 PM
First name :
Most commonly used IGN:
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) [
When you unavailable?

26FtW26
12-15-2015, 08:44 PM
First name: Karl

Most commonly used IGN: 26FtW26

What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!): Gaming, archery, I'm also learning coding from my brother. (just started, though)

Timezone: UTC+02:00 (But on weekends and when there isn't school, I'm free for practically the whole day.

Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications.: I have Skype and Teamspeak. I could make a Kik, if needed.

Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype?: Yes, I would. I am good at the english language and feel comfortable chatting to people.

How many days a week are you online?: Every day. Even if I am out camping or something (prettty much never), I could still voicechat from my phone.

When you unavailable?: If by unavailable you mean not able to communicate at all, then never. I can still talk to you while at school over Messenger or skype or whatever.

What would you consider your pros and cons?:
Pros:
*I can think quickly
*I can speak english well
*I can acquire skills quickly
*I have a specific set of skills (jkjk)
*I have a fairly large amount of money for games.

Cons:
- I swear a lot. Like, a lot.
- I can sound rude sometimes, but I really don't mean it.
- I give up on things too quickly when I don't understand them.

I am a 12 year old gamer from Estonia. My favorite games are CS:GO, the AC franchise, and Minecraft. I am a somewhat big Star Wars fan and I am interested in programming and extreme sports.

Because I think it'd be a fun experience.

Probably the only things I'd like to seriously improve on are video editing, originality and recording games.

- - - Updated - - -

Everything else seems easy, but my mom doesn't rly like me skyping with people who I met online cri. She once caught me and well, things got quite awkward for me.

You're unlucky. My mother really doesn't care about who I talk to.

Magicalfishy
12-15-2015, 09:16 PM
Sounds really cool honestly, though I don't want to join I think you should consider:
-12-17 for predation purposes
-Selecting people who really don't know each other
-strict on being friendly

Was that sarcasm? :sweatdrop:

MidasTouch
12-15-2015, 09:23 PM
Application:
First name:
Most commonly used IGN: Hakma
What are your talents? Super Smash Bros 4, Art, Rap enthusiast
Timezone: Midwest
I have Skype.
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Of course *** im not a pleb
How many days a week are you online? 6-7
When you unavailable? When Im at a rare study group
What would you consider your pros and cons? I joke alot about hard **** and i am a predator with women

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I am a competitive Smash player. I have been playing melee since 2009 and I am advanced in terms of Competitive standing. I listen to Rap and I watch manly anime

Why would you like to join? i love all of you

What would you like to improve on? smash and art
[/B]

Requirements:
Must be willing to voice chat via skype. (If you are shy we can help you get over that!)
Must be kind and caring. We put each other first, and sometimes that means taking a stand or taking a punch.
Must be active! I would like out friendships to last as long as the internet if possible. If you randomly stopped contacting us one day we'd be really sad!
Must be willing to try new things! This means sometimes trying things you think you may not like. Doing things for friends is always awesome.
Must be willing to put others first. Being someone's friend means doing anything for them, and they would do anything for them.
Must be prepared for a wild ride! We want to help each other reach our goals and dreams. In the end, everyone will benefit from it!

in the quote lol

ElectroDream
12-16-2015, 02:04 AM
I would join, if only I could voice chat. I'm dead if dad sees me talking to "strangers". Even if my English sucks, if dad had allowed me I still would try.

Sighs.

Magicalfishy
12-16-2015, 03:19 AM
I would join, if only I could voice chat. I'm dead if dad sees me talking to "strangers". Even if my English sucks, if dad had allowed me I still would try.

Sighs.

You could always try talking to him or try to convince him. I personally would give my word to keep anything unnecessary out of the group.

Reballoo
12-16-2015, 03:29 AM
You could always try talking to him or try to convince him. I personally would give my word to keep anything unnecessary out of the group.

He has a point, I don't think my parents would be happy either. If I am accepted, and I am chatting online with you guys, don't be surprised if a call you "friends from school"...

IC Growtopia
12-16-2015, 03:52 AM
First name : Ian.
Most commonly used IGN: CallMeIC
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) Pixel art, drawing, building.
Timezone: Pacific.
Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications. Yes
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Yep, I'm good with all of that stuff.
How many days a week are you online? 7/7
When you unavailable? 8:00-3:00
Pros: Easy going, charismatic, spends a lot of time on social media, etc.
Cons: Bit of a pushover.
Uhh.. I hate it when people call me "Call"
Because I know this is gonna be amazing and I want to be a part of this..
Hm. I guess I should stop being so quick to give people my wls.

I'm probably not going to get accepted for 2 reasons. A. Being from 2015. B. My embarrassing age.
(P.S)From today to Jan. 6th I'll be available all day.

IShutter
12-16-2015, 06:30 AM
[QUOTE=IC Growtopia;2061786]First name : Ian.
Most commonly used IGN: CallMeIC
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) Pixel art, drawing, building.
Timezone: Pacific.
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Yep, I'm good with all of that stuff.
How many days a week are you online? 7/7
When you unavailable? 8:00-3:00
Pros: Easy going, charismatic, spends a lot of time on social media, etc.
Cons: Bit of a pushover.
Uhh.. I hate it when people call me "Call"
Because I know this is gonna be amazing and I want to be a part of this..
Uhh.. Being a bit of older?

I dont think its possible to improve on getting older..

Quardon
12-16-2015, 01:16 PM
If you found atleast few people, could we meet today at 5:00 P.M. 2+ UTC?
(Also if I'm added to that team ^o^)
:^)

Noisia
12-16-2015, 01:23 PM
Application:
First name:Tom
Most commonly used IGN:Varies a lot
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) I can go and try a trickshot on cod...
Timezone:finnish
Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications.Yes, epictuomokilleri is my skype.
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? I kinda, do
How many days a week are you online? 5 outta 7
When you unavailable? Tuesdays and thursdahs

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I do kickboxing, eat ramen and play games.

Why would you like to join? dun hav much frends :'(

What would you like to improve on? Nothng.
[/B]

Requirements:

[/QUOTE]

Magicalfishy
12-16-2015, 03:44 PM
If you found atleast few people, could we meet today at 5:00 P.M. 2+ UTC?
(Also if I'm added to that team ^o^)
:^)

That's a good idea. However, I'm pretty busy these next few days and team member choosing won't happen for about another week or so. :p

MidasTouch
12-16-2015, 03:48 PM
FOR ANOTHER WEEK OH MY GOD

ElectroDream
12-16-2015, 04:13 PM

Lol nope, it won't work. If I tried I'd be banished from the land of internet.

See ya on Skype in 3.5 years, by then I'd be independent. :p

Magicalfishy
12-16-2015, 04:25 PM
Lol nope, it won't work. If I tried I'd be banished from the land of internet.

See ya on Skype in 3.5 years, by then I'd be independent. :p

Poor Edream. My parents used to be like that, but as I grew older I became trusted more I guess.

Mahmoud
12-16-2015, 06:01 PM
First name:Mahmoud
Most commonly used IGN:Growmeh/Frogmeh/Mahmoud
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) what do you mean? If you mean about sports the. Soccer and maybe other type of sports ifI trained hard enough.
Timezone:
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like Skype? Yes I can use them but you can help me get over me being too shy.
How many days a week are you online? It depends if there is school or not if there is maybe 2-3 days a week or less or more/ if holiday then 4/7 days a week or more.
When you unavailable? When there is school or a certin time I need to be with my family.
What would you consider your pros and cons? Being funny/Being a little bit annoying when being funny

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Im shy, kind, I like to laugh a lot, Im from Egypt, my name is mahmoud, I live... Well maybe I went too far:sweatdrop:

Why would you like to join? Maybe yes if you accept me.

What would you like to improve on? My English skills and maybe learn new languages.

ElectroDream
12-16-2015, 06:41 PM
Poor Edream. My parents used to be like that, but as I grew older I became trusted more I guess.

*shrugs*

My mom does, my dad doesn't... Meep. D:

Magicalfishy
12-16-2015, 08:52 PM
*shrugs*

My mom does, my dad doesn't... Meep. D:

Well that really stinks. The best thing you could do is talk to him. You've got nothing to lose. Maybe talk to your mom first and then talk to your dad?

Hercule
12-16-2015, 09:24 PM
First name: I don't really feel like sharing my real name but you can call me Warren

Most commonly used IGN: I mostly used Hercule or Hercules of available, if not I use HerculeGT.

What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) I don't think I have any talents, I am just an ordinary person!

Timezone: Western European timezone UTC+00:00

Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications. yes I do have both of the applications and I can use them.

Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Yeah, I am used to skyping growtopians lately, so it won't be a problem at all.
How many days a week are you online? if you are talking about growtopia, I am online all the week, speaking about others games, I don't play much games now since my laptop has a malware.

When you unavailable? when I have homework or when I have to prepare for an exam, or just not in home.

PROS :
- I am friendly, cheerful, funny and can make you laugh!
- I have an ability to affect those around me positively if I can.
- I consider my self a person who has a good experience at solving others problem, I love helping troubled hearts!

CONS :
-I am impatient when it comes to waiting for things, I love things to be as fast as possible.
-I don't know if I have other cons

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I am 17 years old, I live in North Africa, Next year would be my baccalaureate grade and that's why I am very busy this year, preparing!

I may have some difficulties pronouncing some words during a skype call so yeah, it's not my slang language, I am shy aswell So I may not talk a lot during a call.

Why would you like to join? Doing things with friends is always funnier and more enjoyable.

What would you like to improve on? I'd improve my English pronunciation skills, and get to understand more English words

MidasTouch
12-17-2015, 01:28 AM
just tell me i was accepted i already knoo

Magicalfishy
12-17-2015, 03:02 AM
just tell me i was accepted i already knoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YLy4j8EZIk

The "I already knoo" reminded me of this. :p

peck
12-17-2015, 03:21 AM
Was that sarcasm? :sweatdrop:

Nope, but it's classroom team building. Picking those who are different and having them feel obligated to be nice to people who they find obnoxious is essential.
The idea of no chaperone with kids together for long periods of time was bugging me.

Jack Bowe
12-17-2015, 11:08 AM
First name: Jack
Most commonly used IGN: JackBowe/Jack Bowe (depends if spaces are allowed on the game or not).
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!): Don't know what I'd say for quote on quote "talents," really.
Timezone: GMT/UTC+0
Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications. I have both Skype and Kik, and use them both actively.
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Of course!
How many days a week are you online? Depends on what you're asking, you said this isn't Growtopia only based, but I'm available every day unless I have plans. I do exercise for a few hours a day, though, but I can work around that.
When you unavailable? When I exercise, or when I'm at school, other than that I'm very free.

Pros:

I have a sense of humor, believe it or not, I can have a laugh!
I'm a fast learner, so I'm willing to try new things/games.
I'm mature and intelligent, I can solve logical problems and work around issues, which is good in a team, and very useful for some games!

Most importantly, I have a British accent.

Cons:

I can be rather stubborn sometimes, if I don't like a game, I'm not going to try and get into it for the sake of it, I wanna play games I enjoy. That doesn't mean I'm not down for trying it, though!
I can be blunt, I may offend people in the Skype chat from time to time, part of being British, really - we don't really have any "Wow, you can't say that!" type things, most things here are considered as banter, if I offended you, feel free to call me out and I'd apologize, but I can hold my tongue until you get used to talking to me and understand my banter! ;)
I have an addiction to Runescape. May take some of my time away.
Sometimes I go out with friends, and though I am available a lot, it's not always 100%, I have a busy life for a 15 year old, but as aforementioned, I can work around it.
I don't always trust people at first, that can be both a good and bad thing, I guess - it'll take a while for me to fully trust members of the group (dependent on who you choose).

Currently a 15 year old male, born and raised in Britain. Right now I am in my last year of high school. I am going to college, and then I am moving onto hopefully going to Cambridge University to get my degree in law, as I do aspire to be a lawyer as a profession, not decided if I want a specialty within the law profession yet, though.

I'd consider myself a hardcore gamer, I do game quite often, and I love progressing with things, but it's better to do things with friends, makes it more enjoyable. I also love to exercise, boxing and running for the most part, keeping fit is quite a big part of my life.

I'm very intelligent for my age, but that also makes me rather skeptical of certain things, so as previously stated, I won't trust everyone straight away - but that's all part of the "wild ride" you mentioned. ;)

As I mentioned earlier, I think it's more enjoyable to do things with friends. :)

My stubbornness could be something to improve on, I guess, but I like being stubborn, part of my character. I think the most vital part is learning to trust all members of the group, and I'm hoping that would all come in due time.

Hans
12-17-2015, 07:26 PM
First name: You already know
Most commonly used IGN: I don't really have a most used IGN, but I'd say Yuunohax. Jerky friend changed my name to that and I thought it was catchy.
What are your talents? I have none.
Timezone: Middle East.
Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications. I have Skype. I've Skyped with. 26FtW26 and all we did was throw swears at each other.

Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Yea, but on a low volume. My mom doesn't like it loud.

How many days a week are you online? Everyday, after school. The whole day when it's Saturday.

When you unavailable? Friday, and that's it.

Pros: I'm insane.

Cons: A lot. Like curfew.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: We could talk it over off of steam, since we already had a few conversations.

Why would you like to join? Well, we did talk on Steam and I thought it was interesting considering it's really boring playing with the same person that doesn't have a mic over and over again *stares at trollrage with bloodshed eyes*

What would you like to improve on? Nothing. I'm doing pretty bad which is satisfying.

Well there's a small chance I'd get in.

Magicalfishy
12-17-2015, 08:11 PM
Why do 90% of the people here live on the opposite side of the world? :cry:

Oh well, I guess we can live with it.

6,000TH POST! (:

Uans
12-17-2015, 08:14 PM
First name: Joe
Most commonly used IGN: Uans
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) Farming and getting wls.
Timezone: Eastern
Do you have skype or kik? Yes, both.
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Yes.
How many days a week are you online? 7 days a wekk lmao.
When you unavailable? Holidays. and School hours.
What would you consider your pros and cons? I am very hard working. But somtimes i get bored.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Im 16 i have 108 subscribers on my youtube channel, and im very hard working.

Why would you like to join? Sure.

What would you like to improve on? By boredness lmao.

Dodo Wizard
12-17-2015, 10:09 PM
My name is Jeff. (No, I'm not joking)
My most commonly used IGN is DodoWizard
I'm 14 years of age.
I'd say my talents include being a fast learner, especially when it comes to video games. I can also make a fart noise with my hands. I know a bit of German, and I do voices.
My timezone is America EST.
I have skype and kik, but I heavily prefer skype.
I'd be comfortable chatting when I can, which should be regularly after Christmas.
I'm on my computer most days.
I'll be unavailable most of Wednesday, but I should still be on a bit that day. There'd also be other times I'd be unavailable, but likely I'd notify everyone.
Pros and Cons...let's see. I'm good at keeping track of things, like storage, but only if I organized it. Then I'll usually know where everything is. But I'm kinda impatient. And I'm terrible at describing things, excluding appearances, I'm usually good at describing those.

About myself...uh..I'm not good at describing myself either...I'm tall, I have an extensive vocabulary, I like kitsune, but not cat girls. I particularly enjoy top-down shooters.

Why I'd like to join..well, for one I have copious amounts of free time, and I like talking to people. Games are always more fun with friends.

I suppose I'd like to improve upon my people skills. and my aiming skills. My aim with a mouse isn't too bad, but it's rather...meh. My aim with a controller is atrocious. Like it's not even funny.

FR3DDY
12-17-2015, 11:11 PM
My name is tomás. (Yes, it's spanish.)
My most commonly used IGN is Pingu.
Im 13 years old.
I would say my favorite thing to do is enjoy time with my friends and play minekrooft.
My time zone is CLT. (Chile standard time)
I only have skype.
I can talk on english if you excuse my fluency/grammar.
I'm on my computer all day. (Unless im watching anime >.<)
I'm active all day. Just call me to play :D
About myself... Uh, i don't know how to describe myself. But i'm spanish, so yeah. I'm not that good at english, atleast that is what i think..
I'd like to join because i would like to discover new games since i easily get bored with games i play all days.
I'd like to improve my abilities on socializing with people. (i don't have alot of friends...)

_Lennart_
12-17-2015, 11:31 PM
I honestly love this idea but my inactiveness is a problem well that and shyness.

MidasTouch
12-17-2015, 11:57 PM
magicalyfishy im tired of w8n just tell us who is accepted alrREADYYYEY

Magicalfishy
12-18-2015, 01:54 AM
magicalyfishy im tired of w8n just tell us who is accepted alrREADYYYEY

Well, we need more applications to be able to do that. :p

_Lennart_
12-18-2015, 08:55 AM
Application:
[spoiler]First name: Samir
Most commonly used IGN: Lennart, exceot steam where I am König Friedrich Wilhelm 3rd (changed back to lennart)
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) I am mature when needed and I will help out friends in need. I am quite good in playing most stragety and FPS games. And I am good in most historical things.
Timezone: Central european, CET.
Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications. I havr both.
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? I would, my parents wouldn't, but I could chat when they are not there.
How many days a wwek are you active? 2-3 days and holidays, the other days I have to study.
When you unavailable? Weekdays.
What would you consider your pros and cons? I am quite mature as said before, and I will help my friends when needed. I can do most things when ask if they are possible, and also try new things out. My cons are that my parents are strict bout internet and I will mostly be chatting unless they are not home. I am quite embarresed when chatting but I can handle it. My English is not perfect.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Well, I am interested in historical games, the three genres I care most about are WW1, WW2, and the Napoleonic era. I go in high school, live in Sweden, 14 years old. And, well, I am interested in vehicles used in the world wars.

Why would you like to join? I like the idea of having internet friends where I can do most things with and play with. I would like to have people to do things with and make internet more fun.

What would you like to improve on? Well, my grammar, my shyness of speaking with others, and actually wanting to tryout new games that look bad. Also how immature I can act when not needed.

Note: Inactive in forums, if you need to reach me badly spam me in Skype.

Alyz
12-18-2015, 10:16 AM
First name : Ruth Anne

Most commonly used IGN: Analyzation

Talents: Singing

Timezone: gmt +8:00

Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Kik- ayeitsruth skype- iqueenfab. Yup, fine with it.

How many days a week are you online? 7 days a week, weekdays- 4 hours minimum, weekends- almost all day
When you unavailable? At night , mostly from 9 p.m -2 pm

What would you consider your pros and cons? pros- I'm fab and mature cons- a bit shy?

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm a bit smart, and goal-oriented

Why would you like to join?: I want to make new friends and to achieve great things altogether. I want to be close with others and establish connections with them

What would you like to improve on?: My shyness. :3

Magicalfishy
12-18-2015, 03:07 PM
Let them apps roll in.

IC Growtopia
12-18-2015, 10:52 PM
bumperino bump

Magicalfishy
12-19-2015, 12:49 AM
Waiting for more applicants to apply. :whistling:

Magicalfishy
12-20-2015, 02:17 PM
Looking for more applicants, we still have a week left!

PixieKawaii
12-20-2015, 02:31 PM
First name: I prefer not to reveal.
Most commonly used IGN: PixieCY
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) I dance. :prophet:
Timezone: SG time. GMT +8
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? I do have Skype.
How many days a week are you online? Most of the days I'll be on. But it depends if I've got wifi.
When you unavailable? Friday's and Wednesday's.
Pros: I can help start a chat if it's not very awkward.

Cons: I might be a little shy at first.
As you can see from my siggy, I love KPOP. especially EXO.
I do dance, ballet that is.

To meet more people !!

My impulsivity.
That is why I can't keep my World Locks and some things.

All in spoiler !! ^^

Pundicorn
12-20-2015, 03:38 PM
Default idk if i'm doing it right
First name: Jennifer
Most commonly used IGN: anything with Jenny in it (or pundicorn lol)
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!): Uh, drawing I suppose, being funny (if that's a thing), making friends, uhm, eating and sleeping!
Timezone: EST
Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications. : You used to have my skype, but yeah, I have both! Kik: Jennyx411 & Skype: itz_jenneh
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Yup!
How many days a week are you online? mm, about 3-4 times a week?
When you unavailable? Sunday - 8-9pm, Monday-Friday 8-9pm (I usually sleep very early for school.) and all the way to an estimate of 3pm (the time I get home!!) And every two weeks, I have an after school, so I'd be home from school at around 6:30-7pm.
What would you consider your pros and cons? My pros is probably being able to deal with a lot of dramas, and my cons is probably helping others, when they're sad. (And learning how to use forums omg .)

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm obsessed with pandas. I tend to be a bit weird sometimes. I get sugarhigh easily, so if we skype, don't be surprised if I'm actung very energetic xD I'm out of things I know about myself lolol!

Why would you like to join? Tbh, I wanna join because I want to be a part of a community where I feel like we're all family with eachother, and supports eachother through everything.

What would you like to improve on? it just depends . If it's improving on my bad habit, it's probably like swearing and trying to get banned/taped all the time (hue.) and if it's GT, then just the community. I always explore worlds, to see what's going on in the community that I'm in, and see too much negativity, like people bullying eachhother, etc. And even on the Growtopia Instagram community. So there's a lot of things I want to improve on that can't exactly be put into words (i suck at this omg.)

Magicalfishy
12-20-2015, 03:38 PM
First name: I don't really feel like sharing my real name but you can call me Warren

Most commonly used IGN: I mostly used Hercule or Hercules of available, if not I use HerculeGT.

What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) I don't think I have any talents, I am just an ordinary person!

Timezone: Western European timezone UTC+00:00

Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications. yes I do have both of the applications and I can use them.

Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Yeah, I am used to skyping growtopians lately, so it won't be a problem at all.
How many days a week are you online? if you are talking about growtopia, I am online all the week, speaking about others games, I don't play much games now since my laptop has a malware.

When you unavailable? when I have homework or when I have to prepare for an exam, or just not in home.

PROS :
- I am friendly, cheerful, funny and can make you laugh!
- I have an ability to affect those around me positively if I can.
- I consider my self a person who has a good experience at solving others problem, I love helping troubled hearts!

CONS :
-I am impatient when it comes to waiting for things, I love things to be as fast as possible.
-I don't know if I have other cons

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I am 17 years old, I live in North Africa, Next year would be my baccalaureate grade and that's why I am very busy this year, preparing!

I may have some difficulties pronouncing some words during a skype call so yeah, it's not my slang language, I am shy aswell So I may not talk a lot during a call.

Why would you like to join? Doing things with friends is always funnier and more enjoyable.

What would you like to improve on? I'd improve my English pronunciation skills, and get to understand more English words

Dang, I'm sorry to hear you have malware. Do you plan on getting a new Laptop/PC or getting the malware removed?

XxJeirinxX
12-20-2015, 03:59 PM
First name: Jalen (Jeirin is translated to Jalen, from Japanese to English)
Most commonly used IGN: Jeirin
My Talents: Well, I play football, do jiu-jitsu and play the piano very well. (I could send you videos :wink: )
Timezone: UTC+08:00
Skype or Kik: I have both
Would you be comfortable to use my voice: Yeah
How many days a week are you online: I'm on Sometimes in the weekdays and absolutely on from friday to sunday.
When am I unavailable: During 4th quarter, which is like near March (I'm a 10th grader) and when I go to a party or to a sleepover.
What are my pros and cons: I'm annoying sometimes. Tell me if I do get annoying. I know many things
A little bit something about me: I like to watch Steven Universe. I listen to the genres Indie Rock, Rap, R&B and Classical. I play football for my school team.
Why would I like to join: Because I would like to not be bored and to have someone to talk to when i'm at home rather than my friends in real life.
What would I like to improve on: I would like to improve my speaking skills since it's hard for me to think of a topic instantly and how to be friendly since I usually get into fights.

Magicalfishy
12-20-2015, 07:10 PM
bumperino bump

What happened there?

IC Growtopia
12-20-2015, 07:11 PM
What happened there?

Where?
10chars

Spotlight
12-20-2015, 07:16 PM
I may apply eventually, sounds like it'd be fun.

IC Growtopia
12-20-2015, 10:11 PM
Come on guys, if you apply bump!

Goldie
12-20-2015, 10:26 PM
First name:
Steven. You can call me Steve.
Most commonly used IGN:
Vintolex (Archimedes in Growtopia)

I guess team working and leading. In real life I can flex alot.
Timezone:
+3 GMT.
Have both
Yup. I don't mind it at all.
How many days a week are you online? It really pretends. From this day and going on around 5-6 days a week.
When you unavailable? When im at school. Basically I'm avaible at 5pm +3 GMT most of the time but it pretends.
I can play any game. (Even if I have to buy it), I have good internet to play games with low ping. I can record videos if needed. My cons may be that I might not always play together since I wouldnt leave my real life friends alone.
Please tell us a little bit about yourself: typical funny nerd who is into video games. I have a strong accent, but many Brits understanded me so I think its good. I really love watching streams, playing FPS shooters, MMORPGs, Any other cool game. I'm up to help my mates whenever I have time.

I've been seeking for this kind of a team a long time. I really love playing but I really think I could need more friends that play other games too. I would also wamt to practise my English and get rid of my accent :p.

Dodo Wizard
12-20-2015, 11:57 PM
Bumpalicous bump.

TehPug
12-20-2015, 11:58 PM
If only I had Skype...

Magicalfishy
12-21-2015, 12:42 AM
If only I had Skype...

It's extremely easy to make an account for. :P

TehPug
12-21-2015, 04:22 AM
I just don't have a phone number.

Dodo Wizard
12-21-2015, 02:22 PM
I just don't have a phone number.

You don't need a phone number for Skype.

TehPug
12-21-2015, 02:53 PM
You don't need a phone number for Skype.

Besides, i'm too young.

Goldie
12-21-2015, 03:55 PM
Bumperino Pepperino

Magicalfishy
12-21-2015, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the bumps guys. We're looking for more applications!

Hercule
12-21-2015, 07:16 PM
Dang, I'm sorry to hear you have malware. Do you plan on getting a new Laptop/PC or getting the malware removed?

Planning on fixing it and getting a new laptop :o

ArmanBzc
12-21-2015, 07:46 PM
First name: You know
Most commonly used IGN: Arianion / ArmanBzc
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) Building worlds and transcribing / composing songs (in Growtopia). Playing piano and cutting myself (in real life)
Timezone: idk, add Turkey in your Clocks app on your Phone / iPad ??
Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications. I dont have both, I can create accs :p
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? *Ssshhyyyyyyyy aaaassssfffffffff (dont torcher me to use)
How many days a week are you online? 8 :crazy:
When you unavailable?When I have lessons :p
What would you consider your pros and cons? What does that mean? (You know my english sucks)
Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Im human,

Why would you like to join? Im alone

What would you like to improve on? friendship issues /cri

IC Growtopia
12-21-2015, 09:22 PM
LOLOLOLOL BUMP FOR ME BBYS

Magicalfishy
12-22-2015, 05:19 PM
Just a friendly bump. We need more applications before we can decide!

SnowyFox1000
12-22-2015, 05:21 PM
I want in.:yeah::yeah:

Tyrant799
12-23-2015, 06:32 AM
First name: Tyrant but i go by Tyrone
Most commonly used IGN: Mr.Gemini

What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) Dancing, Being able to help other when they're upset, and a mighty hard worker, and a meh leader

Timezone: UTC -06:00 (aka Texas Central Time)

Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications. Kik: Tyrantawesomeness9dont ask why the name is that)Skype: TyrantTheKiller (I have wierd nmaes :whistling::p)

Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Hecks Yea (Warning I Have Voice Cracks m8)

How many days a week are you online? probably 18/7(give or take a few hours)

When you unavailable? During School and when im doing errands

What would you consider your pros and cons? Pros: I Am Pretty Good Control Over Issues, Pretty Chill, isn't to serious, Genius(Ok.. Im Not a Einstein but im pretty smart).Cons: Anger Issues when i get worked up, Im Not Too Good At Focusing and Managing wls/ earning em, Distracted easily and is hyper.

i enjoy food. Ima a hard worker! I Get distracted Easily (A.D.D) and im very hyper like 20/7. Im a Pretty avg artist and is very social.

Why would you like to join?To have a group of friends i can always hang out with and skype etc. I could have a squad who would corporate with me and could help each other out in hard times. My very working squad.

What would you like to improve on?Managing wls/ earning em because if i cant i cant provide for the crew/ squad

Chocolatte
12-23-2015, 06:56 AM
First name: Katelyn :sweatdrop:
Most commonly used IGN: KitKat4ever
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!): Sleeping, procrastinating, eating... Oh, you mean actual useful skills? I can bake. Pretty well. Also, I am a pretty good multi-tasker.
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications.: I have both, doesn't mean I use 'em a whole lot, but yeah, I have both.
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype?: Sure. Don't judge my voice mk xD
How many days a week are you online?: ermm... 7..? Whenever I don't have a vacation, I am likely online.
When you unavailable?: Tuesday evenings, saturday around noon, and for about 8 hours on weekdays.
Pros: I like people, I can be very generous (I may have given too much stuff to a newbie once or twice... oops!), I'm pretty loyal, I trust easily, I think that's it. I'm not amazing.

Cons: I don't like to work very hard, I trust too much, I'm slow to forgive, I tend to lie (Only if I think it's a good cause...), I sometimes end up bailing on activities, I talk A LOT, I'm a nervous wreck, I dislike many things (certain memes, vines, certain patterns, some shapes, etc.), I kind of am an attention hog (Pweez don't hate, I'm tryna be a better human), I joke too much, my jokes aren't even funny.

There are more, but I can't find the rest off the top of my head.

Hi there, I'm Katelyn. I try to be an optimistic little bundle of joy, but if I really hate you, I will murder you. I say a bunch of random things all the time and I am really random in at least 402 different ways. I could talk forever if my mouth didn't get dry and I didn't need to eat and I didn't need to sleep and use the internet. I am a midget and I manage to point out all my flaws the second I find something I like about myself. Also, I like talking about myself. I kinda am a grammar nazi, but I sincerely apologize. I rant, sit steaming in a corner, or just explode sometimes, but that's just me and my flaws. People in general make me happy, but just don't play with my emotions. I'll remember if you did something to me. If I'm mad at you, I probably will not reply to you.

But however moody and angry I may be, it probably won't happen because I am usually slow to anger. So you'll probably know me as me. That one piece of chocolate that your friend gave you. It looks and smells delish, but when you try it, it's either not as sweet as you'd like or too sweet. That basically describes me. I also like books and quotes, and on a normal day, I can be really hyper once I wake up fully.
Why would you like to join?God, I am so tempted to answer 'why not.'

Why not?

What would you like to improve on?: If there was one thing, I would choose to forgive more easily. I block out people that I feel have horribly wronged me, I ignore people that I'm mad at, and I yell at people that disturb me repeatedly. Like a hundred times.

Pikasack
12-23-2015, 07:12 AM
(Oh boy, it's my chance to be closer to senpai!)

First name: Greg
Most commonly used IGN: Pikasack
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) Some stuff in technology, playing video games and making bad YouTube videos! (Very cringeworthy)
Timezone: -8:00 Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications. I have both, my Skype is under my forum account on the side really.
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Sure, wouldn't hurt me really.
How many days a week are you online? 24/7 no life, or maybe after 5:00 pm on school days... Basically all 7 days.
When you unavailable? After 5:00 pm on school days?
What would you consider your pros and cons? Pros: Funny, energetic, awesome, epic, overly-exaggerated... Cons: A bit shy sometimes, can jump to conclusions a bit fast...

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Well i like playing a huge assortment of games, although my computer currently isn't doing so good right now, so i can handle as good as Roblox. I also have a PS3 with Minecraft and an Android phone. I like lasagna and spaghetti, and i don't have a life.

Why would you like to join? I thought it would be fun to have an online sort of team, one that does a lot of things together, you know?

What would you like to improve on? My shyness, and just my overall confidence over the online world really. And maybe deal with some real life problems with people over the Internet who are kind of close, i guess.

IC Growtopia
12-23-2015, 11:45 PM
KAMEHAME BUUUUMMMMPPP

Magicalfishy
12-24-2015, 01:10 AM
Just a friendly bumpo. It's almost Christmas!

Metalwire
12-24-2015, 01:22 AM
I have my own YouTube channel but I wouldn't mine collaborating with you

Sk8ter
12-24-2015, 01:42 AM
nope. not gonna leave this floating around

FuryTurtleGT
12-24-2015, 01:56 AM
It would be cool to have two animals in your group. :hat:

Name: Donny

Ign: FuryTurtle

Talent: I'm good with jokes,pranks,acting,and making a group of people laugh (jester?)

Time Zone: Mountain time I think,Arizona USA.

Skype or KiK: I have an oovoo,but I can make an account on those devices easily. I used to have one.

I would be comfortable talking on voice chats,etc.

Days on: I'm on 7 days a week,everyday.

Unavailable: I'm not available when I'm sleeping, playing other games / watching YouTube, and learning at school.

Pros: I've experience many games,I've met many different types of people since I've been playing multiplayer games all my life.

Cons: May be too savage, I can be rude sometimes, and conversations.

Myself: I'm an known as an American,but my mother tongue is Vietnamese/Asian. I get straight A+:cool: and I'm a jokester.

Why I'm joining: I'm joining just to meet other different types of people. I'm getting ready for my teen life where I heard was full of differences,but there were similarities.

Improving on: I would like to improve on being more courageous and not being shy. Have a sense of true humor and be reluctant.

Anyways,it was cool writing this,I had to thing deep down about who I am and where I was today. remembering why I am standing here today writing this.

I hope I get picked, but anyways thanks for making this thread. It's a good way to meet new people in life. Nothing can be done alone.

Magicalfishy
12-24-2015, 04:23 PM
It's Christmas Eve! Looking for more applications still. :D

Magicalfishy
12-26-2015, 02:23 AM
Merry Christmas! We're still looking for applicants, but we're only accepting for about 3 more days!

Quardon
12-26-2015, 02:31 AM
Merry Christmas! We're still looking for applicants, but we're only accepting for about 3 more days!

Hello, it's me... I've been wondering if you could add a list of players that are most likely (Not Surely added) to be in a team. I don't want to dissapoint if I'm not added, so all the waiting would be heartbreaker hammer.

SilversoulX
12-26-2015, 02:51 AM
First name: Victor (I prefer being called Ray)
Most commonly used IGN: SilversoulX, SilversoulXX, SilversoulXXVII
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) Pixel arts, composing electronic music.
Timezone: Pacific
Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications? No I don't.
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? No.
How many days a week are you online? 5 days to everyday
When you unavailable? Usually during weekdays
What would you consider your pros and cons? I don't know.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm unexplained even if I try to explain myself

Why would you like to join? I'm bored, nothing to do except go on forums and social media.

What would you like to improve on? Pixel arts. (Someone called one of my pixel arts simple and ugly)

ImAPogo
12-26-2015, 03:27 AM
First name:Dont know how a first name works..but its either Nik or Adam
Most commonly used IGN:Duh....pogo..or anything but im sure theres a Pogo in it.
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!)I can play games....upside down...
Timezone:GMT+8
Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications.Well...uuh..I currently downloading Skyle in case Im chosen.
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype?Im bored of covering my voice
How many days a week are you online?Depends...
When you unavailable?When My Internet's Low
Pro:Love Friends,And Knows how to play games lol...
Cons:Internet Problems Me Enemy

The youngest among 4 peeps.I have 2 brothers and 1 sister.1 Father and 1 Mother.1 Xbox 360 RGH.1 Ps2.Some phones.A house.5 Tvs.Im friendly,nice,kind,nice,kind and...sometimes im naughty...and always at 21th of a month..my internets low.

Why would you like to join?honestly..I have no friends to play with at my home...so..I would like to join to remove my Borediness.

What would you like to improve on?Pronounciation..so if we ever voice chatting..I would like to learn some pronounciation..:whistling:

As now I got Internet problems....

I DONT THINK ILL BE CHOSEN

88% I wont be chosen..

FR3DDY
12-26-2015, 03:44 AM
razer blackwidow. can i join if i use my clicky keys? just a little question :P
i mean if it dosen't bother :P

Magicalfishy
12-26-2015, 04:22 AM
razer blackwidow. can i join if i use my clicky keys? just a little question :P
i mean if it dosen't bother :P

I don't mind at all. I mean you could get something like a mic amp to control your pickup volume of your mic, but I think it'd be fine. It just depends on if the group gets annoyed easily... Which not to mention are not the people I'm going for.

FuryTurtleGT
12-26-2015, 05:33 PM
When will this application end?

Jack Bowe
12-26-2015, 08:54 PM

Around the 28th according to Magicalfishy's post on the previous page. :)

IC Growtopia
12-27-2015, 08:15 AM
Guys, more applications!

ImAPogo
12-27-2015, 08:19 AM
Im wondering but can we just use Discord lol

Muhammad Daniel
12-27-2015, 08:21 AM
le imma join but i dont have skype so maybe sorry i dont wanna decline this offer but i dont fulfill the requiments

Eko007
12-27-2015, 08:59 AM
First name: Ekin
Most commonly used IGN: Eko007
Age: dm me on insta about this if you don't know because a bit private
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) : if we're talking about the internet skills, making videos, edits, thumbnails, lurking on tumblr in midnight and more i can't even count :sweatdrop:
Timezone : Turkey's (idk)
I have both and im comfortable
How many days a week are you online? Idk but since my exams are done i can be online for longer
When you unavailable? Exam times i guess
Pros : i think i'm creative
Cons : i get a bit over protective
(much detail ^^ )

You know me already

90% of the best instagramers left insta and it's great to have more friends. Also i always thought the idea of having a squad thing on gt and i saw this and thought why not

Video editing or animating i guess.
:rolleyes:

NopTryu
12-27-2015, 01:26 PM
First name:Noptarin
Most commonly used IGN:NopTryu/DocZenith/EmrysTheAdmiral
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!):Language,MMORPG/RTS game,poem
Timezone:UTC+7 (Bangkok,Thailand)
Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications:I have only skype,noptryu.
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype?:Yes,this way I can improve my accent as well.
How many days a week are you online?Almost everyday but not the whole day.
When you unavailable?:Ummm I'll tell you when I'm available instead :P
Monday-Thursday : 7.00 pm-8.20 pm (cuz of school :P)
Friday : 7.00 pm-9.20 pm
Saturday : 3.30 pm-9.20 pm
Sunday : 3.30 pm-8.20 pm
Pros-I'm a friendly person and I can speak english well (even though my accent and grammar isn't perfect but I always got a highscore in English test.)
Cons-I can't always use voice chat.Sometimes I have to play games with my friends.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself:I'm an Otaku.I watch anime,series.I like old movies,series,songs.I'm not too old-fashioned or too modern.Sometimes I write a poem.

Why would you like to join? :To find new friends (even though I've got a lot) and to improve my English.

What would you like to improve on? :My accent

Magicalfishy
12-27-2015, 03:27 PM

As JackBowe stated, but I might have to extent the deadline a few days because of work and I'd like to get a few more applications.

Mark Jason Santorce
12-27-2015, 03:36 PM
First name: Mark
Most commonly used IGN: PizzaTopping
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) Games as usual
Timezone: GMT +8
Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications. I have Skype and I could download Kik if needed.
How many days a week are you online? 7 days a Week
When you unavailable? When I am busy with projects or vacations
What would you consider your pros and cons? Pros: I am always active and on my iPad (sometimes) Cons: My computer is broken so I can't do things using computer.

Why would you like to join? I would like to join because I want to have friends in different countries. And ofc I want to try something new.

What would you like to improve on? I want to improve on my studies and sports (im not really interested in sports).

DynPlaysGT
12-27-2015, 07:37 PM
Yey, I meet every requirement apart from Skype -_-

Magicalfishy
12-28-2015, 10:51 PM
Yey, I meet every requirement apart from Skype -_-

Skype is SUPER easy to get an account for.

NopTryu
12-29-2015, 09:55 AM
First name:Noptarin
Most commonly used IGN:NopTryu/DocZenith/EmrysTheAdmiral
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!):Language,MMORPG/RTS game,poem
Timezone:UTC+7 (Bangkok,Thailand)
Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications:I have only skype,noptryu.
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype?:Yes,this way I can improve my accent as well.
How many days a week are you online?Almost everyday but not the whole day.
When you unavailable?:Ummm I'll tell you when I'm available instead :P
Monday-Thursday : 7.00 pm-8.20 pm (cuz of school :P)
Friday : 7.00 pm-9.20 pm
Saturday : 3.30 pm-9.20 pm
Sunday : 3.30 pm-8.20 pm
Pros-I'm a friendly person and I can speak english well (even though my accent and grammar isn't perfect but I always got a highscore in English test.)
Cons-I can't always use voice chat.Sometimes I have to play games with my friends.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself:I'm an Otaku.I watch anime,series.I like old movies,series,songs.I'm not too old-fashioned or too modern.Sometimes I write a poem.

Why would you like to join? :To find new friends (even though I've got a lot) and to improve my English.

What would you like to improve on? :My accent

Add me on skype or let me know if I can join.

XXXxxWomen_HuntrxxXXX
12-29-2015, 02:49 PM
ITS 29 MAGICALFISSHY THIS HAS GONE WAY TO LONG PLEASE JUST CHOSE YOUR PEOPLE

Magicalfishy
12-29-2015, 03:18 PM
ITS 29 MAGICALFISSHY THIS HAS GONE WAY TO LONG PLEASE JUST CHOSE YOUR PEOPLE

I don't have certain conditions met though.

Jack Bowe
12-29-2015, 07:37 PM
Hey, Fishy - what's the stance on b=vulgarity? As I tend to swear a lot IRL, as it's a lot more compulsive.

Magicalfishy
12-29-2015, 07:44 PM
Hey, Fishy - what's the stance on b=vulgarity? As I tend to swear a lot IRL, as it's a lot more compulsive.

Well I mean as long as it isn't f*** and s*** all the time I don't personally mind, but I'd rather have a very low amount of it.

26FtW26
12-29-2015, 07:53 PM
Well I mean as long as it isn't f*** and s*** all the time I don't personally mind, but I'd rather have a very low amount of it.

When you gonna choose? It's been like 115 replies xD

But not rushin, I understand it's important to pick the right people.

FrostxMC =^.^=
12-29-2015, 08:06 PM
First name:
Mayed
Most commonly used IGN:
FrostxMC
Threats, keeping my serenity, good at games, fighting, um... All of the other things depend on what the people think of me to be honest.
Timezone:
http://localtimes.info/Asia/United_Arab_Emirates/Sharjah/
Skype = mayed-_-uae. It would come up as Mayed
I can get over it within a day or two of knowing the people that I'm talking to.
Daily
When you unavailable?
Only on special occasions.
Pros:I can keep my serenity and I can handle situations that involve friends having a fight with ease. I believe that I'm a fun person.
Cons:I have to AFK some times to help my family out with some things. I may say some psychological things that seem normal to me and me alone. My bones are so crack-able that it's disgusting. Seriously, I crack my bones minimum 200 times a day.
I'm a 14 year-old male that's writing a novel about a psychopathic game. My three favorite games are Osu!, League of Legends and Growtopia I guess. I'm in 10th grade and I used to do Jiu-Jitsu however I had to stop due to all of the studies. I'm from the United Arab Emirates, AKA Dubai. I'm double-jointed and insanely flexable. I know a lot of deadly moves as well. I love weapons as well. Everything else, you can find out on your own to be honest because I don't really analyse myself.

I need real friends to be honest. No one's really perfect, I know that however I've never found someone that can be a long-term friend. A group of friend would be perfect as well.
My sense of boredom.

Arnold
12-30-2015, 01:27 PM
Am i late

First name: Arnold

Most commonly used IGN: ArnoldJr or Arnold

What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!)i dont even know

Timezone: GMT +0

How many days a week are you online? 3/7 or 7/7

When you unavailable? School

What would you consider your pros and cons? NotNot sure

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm Asian and I may stutter on my words

Why would you like to join? I'm part of dudoys

well see along the way

Magicalfishy
12-30-2015, 03:44 PM
When you gonna choose? It's been like 115 replies xD

But not rushin, I understand it's important to pick the right people.

Yeah, I'm going to categorize everyone and then pit them against each other in a new questionnaire. :whistling:

lsaac2
12-30-2015, 05:16 PM
First name:
- Isaac

Most commonly used IGN:
- lsaac2 (LSAAC2) I never use ANY other name.

- Heck, I'm great with computers. I'm on em all day.

Timezone:
- (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

- Skype, I'm on it every day with my friends.

- Heck yea!

- All of them!

When you unavailable?
- School, like an average teen.

- Hm, I'm not sure about this one. I like bunny's? Is that a pro? I don't know, again, I'm an average teen.

- Well, I have a dog and a cat. I'm a guy (Duh). I know way too much about computers. Eh...

- I have Nothing else better to do.

- Meh, my social skills. Virtually, I'm great to talking to my friends and other people. But IRL, I'm terrible with talking to others, especially at my Church.

Probably a short-ended application, but I guess i'll see.

Magicalfishy
01-01-2016, 01:29 AM
I think I'll be choosing team members officially this Sunday. Sign up before it's too late!

Magicalfishy
01-02-2016, 03:13 PM
I'll be choosing team members tomorrow around 5pm, sign up before it's too late!

Aunos
01-02-2016, 03:17 PM
What kind of games will you guys be playing? Scratch me out if it's PC/console

Magicalfishy
01-02-2016, 11:48 PM
What kind of games will you guys be playing? Scratch me out if it's PC/console

Mostly PC, but for now we're sticking to Growtopia. But in general we aren't necessarily a gaming group. We'll just be chatting and doing projects together.

IC Growtopia
01-03-2016, 10:35 PM
2 1/2 hours left! Apply now!

Magicalfishy
01-04-2016, 02:07 AM
2 1/2 hours left! Apply now!

I was originally planning on doing it tonight but honestly I don't feel like doing it until I get a solid free 2 hours. I won't bump the thread anymore but applications are still open until I update y'all.

(I'm expecting tomorrow or Tuesday.)

IC Growtopia
01-04-2016, 02:09 AM
I was originally planning on doing it tonight but honestly I don't feel like doing it until I get a solid free 2 hours. I won't bump the thread anymore but applications are still open until I update y'all.

(I'm expecting tomorrow or Tuesday.)
Aww, okay just one question.

Magicalfishy
01-04-2016, 02:11 AM
Aww, okay just one question.

Work and school get in the way... 99% of the time. (Yes... I worked today.) Whatevs, we'll see. I'll have an update by Wednesday for sure.

SageDeoxys
01-04-2016, 02:15 AM
Damn my inability to use Skype or Kik.

Warp Rat
01-04-2016, 02:16 AM
First name: Aiden
Most commonly used IGN: Jim the Jackal or JackRussell
What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) All sports, gaming, and spending money.
Timezone: Central (USA and Canada)
Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications. Both
Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Ya
How many days a week are you online? 5-7 (unless i get my phone taken away)
When you unavailable? Rarely ever, unless I am grounded or have homework.
What would you consider your pros and cons? Pros - Chill and funny. Cons- my voice is sometimes annoying when I rage

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I like to play sports and play video games.

Why would you like to join? Because I have nothing else to do

What would you like to improve on? My grades. (Even though I have straight A's)

Magicalfishy
01-07-2016, 09:16 PM
Damn my inability to use Skype or Kik.

Why not?

And alright guys, here's the update. I'll be sending messages out tonight and tomorrow to the people I have selected and I will be asking them a few questions.

SageDeoxys
01-07-2016, 10:11 PM
Why not?

And alright guys, here's the update. I'll be sending messages out tonight and tomorrow to the people I have selected and I will be asking them a few questions.

I can't use Skype because my phone doesn't have a phone number, and if I use Skype, my parents would freak about me skyping with a person that's a stranger to them.

Magicalfishy
01-08-2016, 02:15 PM
Team members have been chosen, this is my final post on this thread. Check the update on the top of the OP for more information.

PvP4MC
01-08-2016, 02:44 PM
Can I still apply? I believe I was flying back to the USA from Spain when this was going. :sweatdrop:

IC Growtopia
01-09-2016, 12:16 AM
._.
.-.
-_-
:cry:

Areodax
01-09-2016, 01:35 AM
The day has finally come, hasn't it.

iEmeraldBoy
01-09-2016, 01:44 AM
I have an inability to skype so... Nah