PDA

View Full Version : My very late opinion about this new forum.

Mahmoud
12-15-2015, 03:38 PM
I know Im very very late but I have reasons.
Anyway let me get to the point.

The first thing is about removing the drama sub forums, I totally disagree with that.
Why did they remove the sub forums for the reasons they told us about or is it about something else..
At that time the only drama that was trending was Mods are corrupt and Devs are corrupt too and some drama about STYX and other mods, I dont think mods or devs liked this drama maybe they were trying to make us blind to not see what are they hiding from us. The drama sub forums was about making dramas stating our opinions out loud and to argue about what good and bad, removing it would means that we cant state out opinon anymore about something, someone. The mods, devs dont want us to talk about them in a bad way or to say that they are the bad people. When the community turned on the devs saying that they are bad in the forums or in game they had no choice but to shut us up by removing the drama sub forums which is wrong.

The new forums style.
Well here I hate to say that this new style kinda sucks it have a lot of sub forums and not easy or faster then the old one, the old one had a fee sub forums but this one have a lot. Which one is better in your opinion the old or the new I still prefer the old sub forums. Where it was easy to go around from sub forum to another.

There is no you can trust even yourself you cant trust some mods...

I know this thread might get deleted and I might get banned but its better to state my opinion instead of dying as an old forumer who quit.

~ Mahmoud the old or dead frog.

Boomer
12-15-2015, 03:50 PM
Solorien logic: "I hate how these people keep putting threads in the wrong subforums! Its so annoying! Ok, I have an idea: let me add twice as many subforums and then start giving infractions to people who put threads in the wrong places! Because more threads with screwed up meanings is so much easier to navigate through, right?"

BearFUL
12-15-2015, 04:00 PM
Well, they dw to have drama in the forums, because of bashing, singling out players. But I WANT THE DRAMASA!!

Kittens
12-15-2015, 05:23 PM
I did not see the old forum
does anyone have a screenshot

Mahmoud
12-15-2015, 08:26 PM
Solorien logic: "I hate how these people keep putting threads in the wrong subforums! Its so annoying! Ok, I have an idea: let me add twice as many subforums and then start giving infractions to people who put threads in the wrong places! Because more threads with screwed up meanings is so much easier to navigate through, right?"

So true. *Claps at your great quote*

Tempting
12-15-2015, 08:31 PM
I dislike the new layout, because out of the huge subforum group, I only happen to use 3 on a daily basis. At least put the other section on the top..

26FtW26
12-15-2015, 08:47 PM
I hate the new layout, because there are m̶o̶r̶o̶n̶s̶ people who don't understand that "Everything Else" is like "General Chat" and will post their stuff in the Tavern.

Mahmoud
12-15-2015, 08:51 PM
I dislike the new layout, because out of the huge subforum group, I only happen to use 3 on a daily basis. At least put the other section on the top..
Ikr.

I hate the new layout, because there are m̶o̶r̶o̶n̶s̶ people who don't understand that "Everything Else" is like "General Chat" and will post their stuff in the Tavern.

Everything else will never be like general chat, general chat was special it was at the top of the forums it had everything good and bad. Eh I miss the times were we used to tell new forumers that come and say they they were scammed "WRONG SUB FORUMS"

Magicalfishy
12-15-2015, 08:53 PM
On the bright side we're bringing a more freedom-based Growtopia forum into the mix very soon.

Mahmoud
12-15-2015, 08:57 PM
On the bright side we're bringing a more freedom-based Growtopia forum into the mix very soon.

There is a small chance that this work but the bad side is people still dont change the forums if they can they would have moved to a fan made sub forums or Hamumu sub forums.

ArmanBzc
12-15-2015, 09:00 PM
Well, I am with you but I am kinda (little bit) happy because of that Drama thread is removed. Why? Because sometimes a small drama causes a huge drama and hates. Now there is less big dramas in Growtopia.

Or they can bring the Drama thread back with some new rules to stop huge dramas.

Yes, old layout was waaaay better than this one.

Obliderate
12-15-2015, 09:01 PM
Too many subforums.
And for some reason, people misread Update Discussions as Suggestion Box

Magicalfishy
12-15-2015, 09:11 PM
There is a small chance that this work but the bad side is people still dont change the forums if they can they would have moved to a fan made sub forums or Hamumu sub forums.

Well, we're working very hard to make it nice and unique. :P

26FtW26
12-15-2015, 09:27 PM
I'm actually thinking of making a large website for different game forums w/ my friend and maybe some help from my brother, but that's still an idea. (Feel free to copy pasterino this idea)

- - - Updated - - -

Could I maybe help with it somehow?

SageDeoxys
12-15-2015, 10:50 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot you were doing that. How's the forum going at the moment?

Magicalfishy
12-15-2015, 11:19 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot you were doing that. How's the forum going at the moment?

We're expected to go live on January 1st.

Liammagoo
12-15-2015, 11:44 PM
YOUR OPINION IS IRRELEVANT. THIS IS THE INTERNET.

thank you for your cooperation

Mahmoud
12-16-2015, 04:52 AM
I posted a thread in the everything else subforum, turns out it was deleted because it was "in the wrong subforum". I made the same identical thread there again and it wasn't deleted. Wow, just wow. :crazy:
Maybe because the mod who was online at the time didnt know if this post was in the right sub forums or not or maybe they were all offline xD

YOUR OPINION IS IRRELEVANT. THIS IS THE INTERNET.

thank you for your cooperation
Thank you for your reply.

Liked it better before but idrc anymore

If you liked it then why wouldnt you care for it?

m456
12-16-2015, 07:52 PM
I agree with this thread.

You're making a better forum?
I hope so :D
This forum is actually the main reason I quit. It got boring, y'know?