PDA

View Full Version : Just finished watching Attack on Titan..

Indicative
12-16-2015, 12:42 AM
I watched episode 1 - 25 in about 10 hours. I skipped the opening and ending song hue.

Time to watch the movie, specials and OVAs.

If you haven't watched AoT, you should watch it. k.

SnowyFox1000
12-16-2015, 12:43 AM
I watched the whole thing also, only took like 1 week to finish, hyped for season 2!

Try Sword art online,

Naruto,

or

Fairy Tail.

If you need more animes!

ElectroDream
12-16-2015, 12:45 AM
Am I the only one who seems to fail finding anime websites? It's either blocked or doesn't work. :nope:

WOOWOOWOO
12-16-2015, 12:46 AM
Am I the only one who seems to fail finding anime websites? It's either blocked or doesn't work. :nope:

Use ryuanime.com its the best! :rolleyes:

Kurisumasu
12-16-2015, 12:48 AM
sad anime: Angel Beats

Indicative
12-16-2015, 12:50 AM

I use this http://gogoanime.tv

Aquarious
12-16-2015, 01:00 AM
Now catch up with the manga and prepare to be heartbroken even more.

misascool
12-16-2015, 01:01 AM

my friends recommended kissanime.to to me..
Its easier to watch it from that..

Trolled
12-16-2015, 01:04 AM
Or anime haven. Come on... Is Anime Piracy so badly prohibited in other countries. :nope::nope::nope:

Tempting
12-16-2015, 01:06 AM

kissanime.com is #1

Basically every anime ever, even highschool film anime projects
Updated 1 hour after episode release
No annoying ads every 5 minutes
kissanime.com/M is the mobile version

Best site ever.

Also, I've noticed that every single anime on this thread is mainstream anime. I don't mean to be rude, but it'd be better to not only look at animes that are on Netflix, or 400 episodes long.

Punch
12-16-2015, 01:24 AM
Is it suitable for 11 years old? If it is Imma watch it, so boreeeed.

Indicative
12-16-2015, 01:26 AM
Is it suitable for 11 years old? If it is Imma watch it, so boreeeed.

Yes, but there are a lot of blood.

JOSHIE63
12-16-2015, 01:26 AM
kissanime.com is #1

Basically every anime ever, even highschool film anime projects
Updated 1 hour after episode release
No annoying ads every 5 minutes
kissanime.com/M is the mobile version

Best site ever.

Also, I've noticed that every single anime on this thread is mainstream anime. I don't mean to be rude, but it'd be better to not only look at animes that are on Netflix, or 400 episodes long.

In my opinion, mainstream anime is usually not that good. SAO and Death Note were accoladed because they were, but most others I find monotonous if not predictable. I select any anime I watch off of reccomendation or Polaris's list. :ninja:

BioTestificate
12-16-2015, 02:04 AM
In my opinion, mainstream anime is usually not that good. SAO and Death Note were accoladed because they were, but most others I find monotonous if not predictable. I select any anime I watch off of reccomendation or Polaris's list. :ninja:

I also do not follow whatever series is making a fuss, unless I am really bored and have nothing to do at the moment. Anyways, kinda off-topic... I'm forced to read manga instead of watching anime because snail speed here and anime adaptations strips some of the most important stuff. The only disadvantage is that I need to supply myself the sound effects and the imaginary voices.
omg joshie u hav spelling mistakes HOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linkoftime
12-16-2015, 02:06 AM
Go watch Shimoneta and we can talk k

King902
12-16-2015, 02:09 AM
You "just" watched AoT? .-.

That anime has been out for like eva.

Indicative
12-16-2015, 02:10 AM
You "just" watched AoT? .-.

That anime has been out for like eva.

I have no free time.