PDA

View Full Version : Ask me anything [FinPhoen]

FinPhoen
12-16-2015, 06:04 AM
got nothing to do and since all the bored Singaporeans on their holidays are doing it; why not?

Ask me anything. If I find a question too personal I'll ignore it or answer part of it :D

FinPhoen
12-16-2015, 06:55 AM
lul an hour

BioTestificate
12-16-2015, 07:01 AM
You are given 2 metal spoons, a 2-metre wire, and a 3D printer.

What will you do?

Indicative
12-16-2015, 07:08 AM
Do you like potato?

FinPhoen
12-16-2015, 07:11 AM
You are given 2 metal spoons, a 2-metre wire, and a 3D printer.

What will you do?

I don't need anything at the moment but if you do want an actual answer then I'll use the 3D printer to print a bust of myself because it's cool. Dunno bout the others really.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is your name FinPhone?

It's not :D

- - - Updated - - -

If there are 3 monkeys on a tree, And 2 of them fell down...

When is my dentist appointment? :crazy:

Every 6 months

- - - Updated - - -

Do you like potato?

I don't mind mashed and boiled potatoes. Not sweet potatoes though.

RaiRaii
12-16-2015, 07:24 AM
Are you part of the illuminati? :excl:

FinPhoen
12-16-2015, 07:50 AM
Are you part of the illuminati? :excl:

No Dumbest question ever although I might've asked someone that before

FinPhoen
12-16-2015, 12:34 PM
No more qns? D:

Kranken
12-16-2015, 01:04 PM
Why did the universe have such low entropy in the past, resulting in the distinction between past and future and the second law of thermodynamics?

KKcupcake
12-16-2015, 01:06 PM
what did you score for psle?
hue hue hue.
i'm kaypoh, i know.

SnowKuro
12-16-2015, 01:20 PM
How have you b̶e̶a̶n̶been? Because long time no s̶e̶a̶see
:D

FinPhoen
12-16-2015, 01:21 PM
Why did the universe have such low entropy in the past, resulting in the distinction between past and future and the second law of thermodynamics?
Erm I don't know I'm only 12-ish. Also google doesn't have an answer so I doubt I would if I did study this

what did you score for psle?
hue hue hue.
i'm kaypoh, i know.

239 but I never study at all :D

Mark Chong
12-16-2015, 01:35 PM
Ice cream, potato or Widaho?

Hint from Audience #BlaZinG:

WIDAHO WIDAHO WIDAHO WIDAHO

Tempting
12-16-2015, 01:37 PM
Is your name based off of a Flip Phone?

FinPhoen
12-16-2015, 01:45 PM
How have you b̶e̶a̶n̶been? Because long time no s̶e̶a̶see
:D
Been everywhere but here because Gt is broing now :/

Ice cream, potato or Widaho?

Hint from Audience #BlaZinG:
Ice cream

Is your name based off of a Flip Phone?
No ._.

omaigawd is the psle cohort this year so crappy

do that last year and I can already guess what would happen
The 2014 paper was hard. But they changed the syllabus this year and a lot of tricky questions that test the concept more than exposure. So lucky me then :D Also for some reason I got A* for Science even though my Science is not strong. BS-ing through Long Answer Qns for the win

GummiBear64
12-16-2015, 01:51 PM
Do you have a good opinion of me?

Am I the best forumer to ever walk this path — besides Lord Hakma!

Do you value your life?

FinPhoen
12-16-2015, 01:55 PM
Do you have a good opinion of me?

Am I the best forumer to ever walk this path — besides Lord Hakma!

Do you value your life?

I'd say that you're not pretentious and do what you want. You take other people's opinions seriously though they may not be what you like. You evaluate what you are about to say carefully before you say something wrong. (I mean this is coming from a 12 year old's perspective so take it if you want to boost yo ego.)

Which path is this?

Yes I do but I'm willing to sacrifice my life for someone dear to me. Unless of course they don't want me to for a good reason.

KKcupcake
12-16-2015, 01:57 PM
omaigawd is the psle cohort this year so crappy

do that last year and I can already guess what would happen

papers are easy (but tricky) lmao

GummiBear64
12-16-2015, 01:57 PM
I'd say that you're not pretentious and do what you want. You take other people's opinions seriously though they may not be what you like. You evaluate what you are about to say carefully before you say something wrong. (I mean this is coming from a 12 year old's perspective so take it if you want to boost yo ego.)

Which path is this?

Yes I do but I'm willing to sacrifice my life for someone dear to me. Unless of course they don't want me to for a good reason.

You're now my bestest friend until my ego depletes.

KKcupcake
12-16-2015, 01:58 PM
that means i got my marks for making so many careless mistakes :cry:
science isn't that hard tbh, you just need to think logically, you don't really have to remember the concepts but taking notes does help but only to a certain extent.

i can remember sitting in my father's car eating fisherman sweets before i went for the exam because of a throat infection, iirc it was an early September paper

har early september where got paper??
unless you mean orals/prelim.
checking my work saved my science marks lol.

FinPhoen
12-16-2015, 02:00 PM
that means i got my marks for making so many careless mistakes :cry:
science isn't that hard tbh, you just need to think logically, you don't really have to remember the concepts but taking notes does help but only to a certain extent.

i can remember sitting in my father's car eating fisherman sweets before i went for the exam because of a throat infection, iirc it was an early September paper

i was sick with the flu and cough while taking my papers and I was the only one coughing throughout the whole thing. The science paper tested a lot of scenarios which I have never heard of/thought of/come across before (although only in school papers) so I just applied concepts I thought it was testing :P A lot of the questions made me go wth

- - - Updated - - -

papers are easy (but tricky) lmao

Ya all were surprisingly easy

- - - Updated - - -

You're now my bestest friend until my ego depletes.

You're welcome, GummiWorm69

Aunos
12-16-2015, 02:04 PM
Would you rather be a man in a bikini, pushing a old woman on a wheelchair with two AK-47 or be the old woman on a wheel chair with two AK-47 being pushed by a man wearing a bikini?

(The pic is from the forums, forgot who posted it)

FinPhoen
12-16-2015, 02:07 PM
Would you rather be a man in a bikini, pushing a old woman on a wheelchair with two AK-47 or be the old woman on a wheel chair with two AK-47 being pushed by a man wearing a bikini?

(The pic is from the forums, forgot who posted it)

I'd want to be the passer by judging them and then calling the police because guns aren't allowed in Singapore

KKcupcake
12-16-2015, 02:08 PM
must be oral exam then

somewhere around the time i created my first forum account (not this one)

idk why, but school food following the HPB guidelines seem to weaken my immune system. :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

how's the English papers, it was very easy but I lack creativity so compo surely pulled me down
english paper 超级 easy imo, interesting comprehension about some honeydew thing, but was mostly a breeze.
but the compo is tricky, they ask you about an act of courtesy, while giving you picture prompts with a tray return, volume screen on a tv, and a reserved seat.
naturally, (as well as like 1/2 of sg's p6 cohort probably) i chose the reserved seat to write about, but the thing is, you must write about such a small act of giving up a seat in a way that it will stretch to 3-5 pages long. that was the only tricky part of the english paper.

Mark Chong
12-16-2015, 02:45 PM
I'd want to be the passer by judging them and then calling the police because guns aren't allowed in Singapore
The police themselves have gun, so... Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!
*a second later*
Police: They have guns thingy, shoot them! FIRE
*RIP sg, war place for policemen and Ghostbusters, which was all FinPhoen's fault:nope:*

FinPhoen
12-16-2015, 02:59 PM
The police themselves have gun, so... Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!
*a second later*
Police: They have guns thingy, shoot them! FIRE
*RIP sg, war place for policemen and Ghostbusters, which was all FinPhoen's fault:nope:*

Haha so funny and totally understandable

FinPhoen
12-16-2015, 03:57 PM
INCONSPICUOUS BUMP

FinPhoen
12-17-2015, 05:08 AM
why are you up so late? :rolleyes:

I slept at 3

FinPhoen
12-17-2015, 06:47 AM
What happened to the curiousity

physical void
12-17-2015, 06:49 AM
got nothing to do and since all the bored Singaporeans on their holidays are doing it; why not?

Ask me anything. If I find a question too personal I'll ignore it or answer part of it :D

Do you consider yourself a wealthy growtopian?

FinPhoen
12-17-2015, 06:53 AM
Do you consider yourself a wealthy growtopian?

No but yes if i'm comparing w/ my cousins lol

GummiBear64
12-17-2015, 07:37 AM
Do you have Fallout 4?!

FinPhoen
12-17-2015, 07:42 AM
Do you have Fallout 4?!

No dont kill me

GummiBear64
12-17-2015, 07:55 AM
No dont kill me

Better make amends to that.
I shall ask you again in a week.

FinPhoen
12-17-2015, 08:06 AM
Better make amends to that.
I shall ask you again in a week.

is fallout on the pc the same as fallout shelter on yhe phone? if it is then im not good at it because I don't like playing games with time limits and construction things

GummiBear64
12-17-2015, 08:23 AM
is fallout on the pc the same as fallout shelter on yhe phone? if it is then im not good at it because I don't like playing games with time limits and construction things

It's nothing like that. I mean, you get to make a settlement out of abandoned towns and stuff but it doesn't consist of time or anything. You build something, it's there straight away.

Even if that isn't your thing, it's not compulsory.

FinPhoen
12-17-2015, 09:04 AM
It's nothing like that. I mean, you get to make a settlement out of abandoned towns and stuff but it doesn't consist of time or anything. You build something, it's there straight away.

Even if that isn't your thing, it's not compulsory.

okie I *may* check it out

first thought that came to me when watching the trailer was that it looked like the sims amd that it was too gory for my liking :D

GummiBear64
12-17-2015, 10:13 AM
okie I *may* check it out

first thought that came to me when watching the trailer was that it looked like the sims amd that it was too gory for my liking :D

The Sims aspect of it is not obligatory. Whether you do it or not is entirely your choice.
Imagine Skyrim. Now imagine guns, and a post apocalyptic setting and 10x better.

Mark Chong
12-17-2015, 01:03 PM
Haha so funny and totally understandable

Y u do dis