PDA

View Full Version : Am I The Only One?

ElectroDream
12-16-2015, 06:25 AM
When someone dies, I can't cry. My hamster died once because it was wet. Well, I was sad but I couldn't cry, ugh... I hate when people call me tasteless/insensitive. My guinea pig died because it was sick (don't know what sickness), I didn't look sad or cried because I couldn't. My dad uses this excuse when I want another pet, "Nah, it'll just die and you wouldn't care." :cry:

Am I the only one who's like that? Deep inside I'm sad but I can't drop my tears. I can cry like a normal person would do but when something dies... This is weird.

nevaks
12-16-2015, 06:28 AM
you're not alone..

michaelhans10
12-16-2015, 06:30 AM
You are not alone , edreams :)
http://youtu.be/pAyKJAtDNCw

Sorry :( if i fault

Luckwave932
12-16-2015, 06:36 AM
When someone dies, I can't cry. My hamster died once because it was wet. Well, I was sad but I couldn't cry, ugh... I hate when people call me tasteless/insensitive. My guinea pig died because it was sick (don't know what sickness), I didn't look sad or cried because I couldn't. My dad uses this excuse when I want another pet, "Nah, it'll just die and you wouldn't care." :cry:

Am I the only one who's like that? Deep inside I'm sad but I can't drop my tears. I can cry like a normal person would do but when something dies... This is weird.

I guess u r way too sad..

Mark Chong
12-16-2015, 06:39 AM
I guess u r way too sad..

That or it doesnt rlly hurt you that much deep down.

BioTestificate
12-16-2015, 06:41 AM
You're probably too exposed to violence being broadcast on media, or you're not close enough that you have no binding feelings.

Aunos
12-16-2015, 06:47 AM
Ok let's see,

My birds died, my rabbit died, my grandma died, my hamster died.

Haven't even shed a tear.

But when I chop onions, i cry

- - - Updated - - -

I guess we all have our own way of being sad.

And maybe not crying is what we have. When my pets and grandma died, I just stayed silent the whole time. My thoughts flying around my head.

Some people stuff their mouths with ice cream when there depressed

Ceyx_GrowT
12-16-2015, 06:58 AM
Same here. I didn'd cried when my fish died. I kept it for already 6 years.

FrostxMC =^.^=
12-16-2015, 07:18 AM

It's because you have people that you love so much and that you can't cry for anyone else but them. Someone told me that once. I don't think about it that way though although you might. I lost my best friend and all I had to do was look at it in a positive way. I keep on hallucinating at school thinking that I see Ash and sometimes run outside the classroom looking for him. He's probably the only one that I really want to cry to but can't.