PDA

View Full Version : Jesus, I'm so sorry.

_Lennart_
12-16-2015, 10:57 PM
With all this new forum things I do not know where to post so I just did it here.

Alright, so, after I quit my sister got my account WITHOUT my permission, she knew my password and started asking people for erop games, you may have noticee by poor grammar, anyway, NONE of the scamming attemts was me and I apologize sincerly.

Trust me, please.

Spit
12-16-2015, 10:58 PM
Oh ok

Defuse
12-16-2015, 10:58 PM
With all this new forum things I do not know where to post so I just did it here.

Alright, so, after I quit my sister got my account WITHOUT my permission, she knew my password and started asking people for erop games, you may have noticee by poor grammar, anyway, NONE of the scamming attemts was me and I apologize sincerly.

Trust me, please.What does Jesus have anything to do with this?

_Lennart_
12-16-2015, 11:01 PM
By the way, I noticed all this by searching my name. I am so sorry. Please trust me I would never scam.

- - - Updated - - -

What does Jesus have anything to do with this?

Nono, it is like a way to express.. like how I di- It is basically a way for me to say that I am really sorry. Anyway, that is not the point of this.

Kurisumasu
12-16-2015, 11:09 PM
Not everyone is catholic/christian... :p

Spit
12-16-2015, 11:11 PM

Not everyone is hindu, buddhist, gay, straight, white, black, orange, asian. So stfu

THICKE.
12-16-2015, 11:13 PM

Nothing to do with religion, in any case some Catholics/Christians find it offensive if you use his name in vain.

- - - Updated - - -

104731 your location is very inappropriate ... Don't forget your signature.

_Lennart_
12-16-2015, 11:20 PM
Nothing to do with religion, in any case some Catholics/Christians find it offensive if you use his name in vain.

- - - Updated - - -

104731 your location is very inappropriate ... Don't forget your signature.

Actually, it is historically accurate.

Spit
12-16-2015, 11:21 PM

exact ly

THICKE.
12-16-2015, 11:22 PM

Offensive and inappropriate to Frenchmen since the recent events with the Paris attacks...

_Lennart_
12-16-2015, 11:25 PM
Offensive and inappropriate to Frenchmen since the recent events with the Paris attacks...
So now, because I have something that happened 200 years ago, it somehow links with bataclan? Mate, if you think this is offensive, it is not. This IS what they did 200 years ago, and I will have it there unlesd notified by someone with power.

THICKE.
12-16-2015, 11:30 PM
So now, because I have something that happened 200 years ago, it somehow links with bataclan? Mate, if you think this is offensive, it is not. This IS what they did 200 years ago, and I will have it there unlesd notified by someone with power.

Well if it's not, then fine...but you see how some people will get confused on this. Maybe add something at the end say something like... (History 200 years back). Mostly with the location one.

_Lennart_
12-16-2015, 11:34 PM
Well if it's not, then fine...but you see how some people will get confused on this. Maybe add something at the end say something like... (History 200 years back). Mostly with the location one.

If there is one thing I know about the attacks is that they never used muskets. That should make it better.

THICKE.
12-16-2015, 11:36 PM
If there is one thing I know about the attacks is that they never used muskets. That should make it better.

The location is better, I hope you do know where I was coming from with actually not writing 'musket' on your location.

_Lennart_
12-16-2015, 11:37 PM
The location is better, I hope you do know where I was coming from with actually not writing 'musket' on your location.

Yes I do, it was my fault I forgot about the attacks.

Areodax
12-16-2015, 11:44 PM
Well, thanks for the apology anyways.

You could still give back my gungnir, but eh, I got over that already.

By the way, where have you been?

_Lennart_
12-16-2015, 11:46 PM
Well, thanks for the apology anyways.

You could still give back my gungnir, but eh, I got over that already.

By the way, where have you been?

Whats a gungnir, I quit, and I do not have one, mate, my sister destroyed all my chandeliers, bought a wl by recycling them and they were worth 25 wls. Rip.

Areodax
12-16-2015, 11:50 PM
Whats a gungnir, I quit, and I do not have one, mate, my sister destroyed all my chandeliers, bought a wl by recycling them and they were worth 25 wls. Rip.

Guess your sis probably gave it to her account or something.

But yeah, I got over it already. Even if I fell for the scam itself.

_Lennart_
12-16-2015, 11:52 PM
Guess your sis probably gave it to her account or something.

But yeah, I got over it already. Even if I fell for the scam itself.

She is 8. How did she scam you? I am interested. How much did it cost, i will repay.

GummiBear64
12-16-2015, 11:52 PM
I just came to say hello again!

_Lennart_
12-16-2015, 11:54 PM
I just came to say hello again!

Hello from the other side... of the equator.

GummiBear64
12-16-2015, 11:56 PM
Hello from the other side... of the equator.

Hello from the dark side. I must've killed all the Jedi.

_Lennart_
12-16-2015, 11:57 PM
Hello from the dark side. I must've killed all the Jedi.

To tell you that, I am sorry, for all the wars that I've lost.

GummiBear64
12-16-2015, 11:58 PM
To tell you that, I am sorry, for all the wars that I've lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAMyh8DjCrQ

_Lennart_
12-16-2015, 11:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAMyh8DjCrQ

This went from an apology thread to a Adele thread. Gg.

THICKE.
12-17-2015, 12:01 AM
But it don't matter clearly dearth Vader has won...

Did I Ruin it xD

GummiBear64
12-17-2015, 12:07 AM
This went from an apology thread to a Adele thread. Gg.

That's what I'm good at.

Areodax
12-17-2015, 12:08 AM
She is 8. How did she scam you? I am interested. How much did it cost, i will repay.

While I was screwing around, you magically went online.

Then you started to say "borrow your stuff/spear/etc."

Of course, like any good friend, I trusted you to do so.

So, she runs off with my spear of electricity.

It costed like 50-60 wls at the time.

And I kinda made it for free tho.

GG WORLD, GG.

zombie123
12-17-2015, 12:08 AM
Not everyone is hindu, buddhist, gay, straight, white, black, orange, asian. So stfu

Not everyone is this rude to people either,also no idea where you were going with naming a bunch of religions sexualities or races please retort

_Lennart_
12-17-2015, 12:11 AM
While I was screwing around, you magically went online.

Then you started to say "borrow your stuff/spear/etc."

Of course, like any good friend, I trusted you to do so.

So, she runs off with my spear of electricity.

It costed like 50-60 wls at the time.

And I kinda made it for free tho.

GG WORLD, GG.

Rip trust 2019.

Thanks for not wanting to shoot me btw.

_Lennart_
12-17-2015, 12:48 AM
Not everyone is this rude to people either,also no idea where you were going with naming a bunch of religions sexualities or races please retort

Lets end this thing about religion. I SAID JESUS AS A WAY TO EXPAND HOW SORRY I WAS, IF I OFFENDED SOMEONE, SORRY. BUT, I SAID JESUS AS I AM CHRISTIAN. No more talks about this now.

GummiBear64
12-17-2015, 01:06 AM
Lets end this thing about religion. I SAID JESUS AS A WAY TO EXPAND HOW SORRY I WAS, IF I OFFENDED SOMEONE, SORRY. BUT, I SAID JESUS AS I AM CHRISTIAN. No more talks about this now.

Jesus, people don't understand.

PotatoMarco
12-17-2015, 02:00 AM
I thought you were repenting or someing haha