PDA

View Full Version : Suhan, SSundee and Girls Generation

GrateNPowder
12-17-2015, 02:09 AM
A LTA (long time ago), NTL (not that long), I watched SingTel (mio) TV, I watched the Preview Channel and it showed a preview of an episode of a Malay show. At the end, a Suhan logo appeared. Suhan is a Malaysian TV production, and I told BucksDuckys that Suhan is Sundee's Malaysian cousin. Later, I drew a Suhan logo and a parody using Sundee and Derp Sundee. At the end, I turned it into SNSD.
#TopHalfOfTheBodyProductions

Indicative
12-17-2015, 04:05 AM
I don't understand what you are saying. Well, I'm not a fan of Korea's boyband nor girlband. :whistling:

IceKane
12-17-2015, 04:29 AM
A LTA (long time ago), NTL (not that long), I watched SingTel (mio) TV, I watched the Preview Channel and it showed a preview of an episode of a Malay show. At the end, a Suhan logo appeared. Suhan is a Malaysian TV production, and I told BucksDuckys that Suhan is Sundee's Malaysian cousin. Later, I drew a Suhan logo and a parody using Sundee and Derp Sundee. At the end, I turned it into SNSD.

SSundee is a Minecraft YouTuber, right?

Clarken (ciarken)
12-17-2015, 04:30 AM
Why you put abbreviations if you have to explain them ?

Dodo Wizard
12-17-2015, 05:18 AM
SSundee is a Minecraft YouTuber, right?

Indeed he is. Although recently he's been uploading increasingly bad content in my opinion.

Defuse
12-17-2015, 05:22 AM
#TopHalfOfTheBodyProductions I have to admit, none of your threads make sence to me.

GrateNPowder
12-17-2015, 05:38 AM
Suhan?????

IceKane
12-17-2015, 06:12 AM
I have to admit, none of your threads make sence to me.

Remember the thread where he shipped himself with Columbia or something?

CrimsonLol
12-17-2015, 09:15 AM

I understood everything but the last part. It's excellent how you could link Malay stuff with Korean stuff.

Now i finally know why people don't get your threads.

PixieKawaii
12-17-2015, 09:58 AM
yay for SNSD.