PDA

View Full Version : This Is So Messed Up

Hypnoid
12-17-2015, 02:09 PM
So, yestarday ( for my time zone) I asked a question to support like this: So, I have an account called AzureBack. It's not my first account, tough. All my previous accounts were banned by my request from you. So, my question is will you ban AzureBack account or not.

I asked this its because they told me if I get suspended once, I can't play on any account anymore. They tought I want my account get suspended. They replied me this:Sure we can suspend it for you.

Does my question sound like that or they understand it wrong?

Hypnoid
12-17-2015, 02:17 PM
to get banned from real life, head to the top of a building and walk down.

I've already done it but it turns out that I'm a super-man.

Hypnoid
12-17-2015, 03:47 PM
BUMP FOR NO REASON

xJess
12-17-2015, 03:57 PM
So, yestarday ( for my time zone) I asked a question to support like this: So, I have an account called AzureBack. It's not my first account, tough. All my previous accounts were banned by my request from you. So, my question is will you ban AzureBack account or not.

I asked this its because they told me if I get suspended once, I can't play on any account anymore. They tought I want my account get suspended. They replied me this:Sure we can suspend it for you.

Does my question sound like that or they understand it wrong?

Right, just explain what you're trying to say more properly, but you said "Will you ban AzureBack account or not?" this sounds like you had asked for your account to be banned. Make sure you read what you're saying before you send.

Hypnoid
12-17-2015, 03:59 PM
Right, just explain what you're trying to say more properly, but you said "Will you ban AzureBack account or not?" this sounds like you had asked for your account to be banned. Make sure you read what you're saying before you send.

It's because they told me that if your account was suspended that means you can't play on any account anymore(this was asked with another mail)... I just replied them what I meant... I hope they respond soon.

xJess
12-17-2015, 04:32 PM
It's because they told me that if your account was suspended that means you can't play on any account anymore(this was asked with another mail)... I just replied them what I meant... I hope they respond soon.

Alright, goodluck.

Mark Chong
12-17-2015, 04:48 PM
I've already done it but it turns out that I'm a super-man.

That cant be, Im super-man himself

Akimzzzz
12-17-2015, 05:16 PM
You cannot log in to your account as you were suspended but your other accounts which were not suspended can still be used.You can use your other accounts that has not been suspended on other devices which must not have any history of account being suspended.Plus,please ask them a more comprehensible question next time,You were asking "So are u gonna ban my account" is like asking for that account to banned.