PDA

View Full Version : Why did neoslayer get banned?

AtomicMariO
12-17-2015, 03:39 PM
I'm really curious.Please tell me.

ElectroDream
12-17-2015, 03:40 PM
He posted a lot of threads in the wrong sub-forum.

AtomicMariO
12-17-2015, 03:41 PM
He posted a lot of threads in the wrong sub-forum.

Oh ok thanks.

Morph
12-17-2015, 03:42 PM
This was very long ago, the only thing I can say is: He deserve the ban. The developers and mods think this is a ridiculous question to ask, they'll probably not answer this. That's probably a temporarity ban, so he will come back!

AtomicMariO
12-17-2015, 03:43 PM
This was very long ago, the only thing I can say is: He deserve the ban. The developers and mods think this is a ridiculous question to ask, they'll probably not answer this. That's probably a temporarity ban, so he will come back!

Yes, I know.I also hated him like last year for boasting about his relationship with hamumu lol.

Also for being a huge d.

Anfinity
12-17-2015, 04:22 PM
He simply didn't care about what the community thinks of him and I'm sure mods already got tired of him.

www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?284641-I-m-getting-closer-than-ever-to-my-dream-set&p=2047605

But he definitely deserves his ban. Hopefully it teaches him a lesson rather me trying to teach him myself.

Stop making a big deal out of something that isn't. The moderators delete the posts that they think are trash.

If you don't like the posts I make then stay out of my business and if the threads really are bad, go message a mod.
The irony is real^