PDA

View Full Version : A steam holiday giveaway!

I'mSuperCereal
12-17-2015, 03:47 PM
I'm giving away copies of "Showering With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad" away on steam and one lucky winner will also win a copy of either "Pajama Sam in, No Need to Hide when It's Dark Outside" or any Putt-Putt game of their choosing! :yeah: All you have to do to enter is join The Gru Fan Club on steam as that is the group I will be deciding winners and updating. I literally made sure to pick the most original name I could so you shouldn't have any trouble getting in if you want to join but if you do you can join through my account Cyborg Santa! it is my primary group! If any other joining issues occur I can give links to the account and whatnot. These will most likely be given out on December 25th 2pm EST. Happy holidays! :eek:

(I thought of this last minute but you can probably access my steam account through my sig)

Artex67
12-18-2015, 12:43 PM
I'm giving away copies of "Showering With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad" away on steam and one lucky winner will also win a copy of either "Pajama Sam in, No Need to Hide when It's Dark Outside" or any Putt-Putt game of their choosing! :yeah: All you have to do to enter is join The Gru Fan Club on steam as that is the group I will be deciding winners and updating. I literally made sure to pick the most original name I could so you shouldn't have any trouble getting in if you want to join but if you do you can join through my account Cyborg Santa! it is my primary group! If any other joining issues occur I can give links to the account and whatnot. These will most likely be given out on December 25th 2pm EST. Happy holidays! :eek:

(I thought of this last minute but you can probably access my steam account through my sig)

Ayt man. Imma hope to win

GummiBear64
12-18-2015, 01:22 PM
Wait, Showering with Dad Simulator 2015 is a game?!

wth has this world come to.

IShutter
12-18-2015, 02:37 PM
Wait, Showering with Dad Simulator 2015 is a game?!

wth has this world come to.

theres much worse things out there, you should check out pewdiepie's channel