PDA

View Full Version : Short Story

Sk8ter
12-17-2015, 11:03 PM
So, I have to write a short story that is a minimum of three pages long. It is due tomorrow and I have not written a single word. I was planning to write about Dragon Ball Z and change Goku's name to Mr. Popo but someone else did that so I'm back to square one. English is not my cup of tea, I get extreme writer's block. I need some ideas on what to write about, perhaps you guys could give me some? Yeah, you guys should help me. That would be nice.

Please, inspire me! I would also appreciate it if someone told me how to start it :p
i hate english

oh and it was assigned last week :D

Muhammad Daniel
12-17-2015, 11:08 PM
Maybe about "Mr Muffin Adventure"
About Mr Muffin who search for someone who is willing to eat him (Asdf movie lel :rolleyes:)

TheRealThatGuy
12-17-2015, 11:30 PM
Write about Growtopia but like take out the boring farming parts. Just make it sound like a fantasy story in an alternate universe. I've done it before and wrote like 6 pages. (different stories) Make some like with the wizard, Growch, Growganoth, etc.

JOSHIE63
12-17-2015, 11:40 PM
I have plenty I could actually give you; I hate giving out my works to those not deserving though. Considering I have various intros that could be sampled from, you may borrow one if you are truly stuck.

Sk8ter
12-18-2015, 12:23 AM
I have plenty I could actually give you; I hate giving out my works to those not deserving though. Considering I have various intros that could be sampled from, you may borrow one if you are truly stuck.

Heh, I have been stuck for a week. I've made story maps for numerous stories and never got to writing any. I ended up changing my mind every time. If you really wouldn't mind letting me borrow of your intros, that would be so wet.

JOSHIE63
12-18-2015, 01:45 AM
Can I get a grade and type? Is it a casual narrative or one that should heavily rely on theme? Some of my writing is a bit…darker — I believe subconscious murder in the self-defense I have — than what is expected of in school; however it is pristine and well-developed. So rather, the question is, at what level and at what tone — light or darker?

Sk8ter
12-18-2015, 12:06 PM
Can I get a grade and type? Is it a casual narrative or one that should heavily rely on theme? Some of my writing is a bit…darker — I believe subconscious murder in the self-defense I have — than what is expected of in school; however it is pristine and well-developed. So rather, the question is, at what level and at what tone — light or darker?

9th grade level and a darker tone.

BioTestificate
12-18-2015, 12:40 PM
Recall your dreams and replace the names and events as you see fit.

Example, humanity is being threatened by six octodecillion eight hundred septendecillion-eyed quetzalcoatlus.

Sk8ter
12-18-2015, 06:21 PM
Recall your dreams and replace the names and events as you see fit.

Example, humanity is being threatened by six octodecillion eight hundred septendecillion-eyed quetzalcoatlus.

My dreams would be classified as "not school appropriate".