PDA

View Full Version : Hmm it time to change gane :)

michaelhans10
12-18-2015, 02:50 PM
Any suggestions?

g
Game

A good game?

CrystalBite
12-18-2015, 04:54 PM
Old? New???

michaelhans10
12-18-2015, 05:07 PM
Old? New???

Up to you, give me a recommended game :)

michaelhans10
12-19-2015, 12:46 AM
League of Legends without a doubt, Once you start learning. You can never go back to not playing it.

Ok any more suggestion?

GummiBear64
12-19-2015, 12:53 AM
League of Legends without a doubt, Once you start learning. You can never go back to not playing it.

Haha, can't go back to not playing it.
Hello, I went back to not playing it. :wave:

Tempting
12-19-2015, 01:27 AM
osu.

10 ChArAcTeRs

Hans
12-19-2015, 11:19 AM

You'll never regret playing League. Especially if you have a group of friends who are always willing to play League with you. Despite the slow-gameplay and not being "climatic" enough for your heart to beat fast as hell, it can get pretty competitive and stragetic. Once you learn the basics, got a good item set, have a whole set of perks, probably become a maniac for champion skins, it's a real good experience.

or play DoTA 2. I played a lot back in my old country, but not really that much now. Got hooked up in LoL, CSGO and Skyrim :')

GummiBear64
12-19-2015, 12:03 PM
You'll never regret playing League. Especially if you have a group of friends who are always willing to play League with you. Despite the slow-gameplay and not being "climatic" enough for your heart to beat fast as hell, it can get pretty competitive and stragetic. Once you learn the basics, got a good item set, have a whole set of perks, probably become a maniac for champion skins, it's a real good experience.

or play DoTA 2. I played a lot back in my old country, but not really that much now. Got hooked up in LoL, CSGO and Skyrim :')

Haha lol sucks lol
CSGO more like CSNO
Skyrim more like skyrim is the best game you have listed