PDA

View Full Version : So, I watched the first Star Wars movie...

GummiBear64
12-18-2015, 11:57 PM
Everyone was telling me to watch it (well, the minority but who cares), and I had meant to watch it for a while anyway so, I caved and watched it.

It was amazing, just not as amazing as I was anticipating. I love Jar Jar and C3-PO even though he wasn't in it for long.

Now, just a quick question, since it wasn't released chronologically for some unknown reason, is it still clear as to what is going on as such? Would I have to watch it chronologically to understand it?

IC Growtopia
12-19-2015, 12:18 AM
Did you watch #4 or #1. The original trilogy (#4 - #5 - #6) is way better than the newer ones. Jar-Jar is definitely a Sith Lord though.

Ceyx_GrowT
12-19-2015, 12:21 AM
I was planning to watch Star Wars yesterday, but instead I watched the movie Single. :crazy: (umg I used lots of moneys these 2 months)

JOSHIE63
12-19-2015, 12:29 AM
Chronologically, each trilogy (Episode I-III, IV-VI) must be watched chronologically. However, the trilogy containing episodes one through three does not necessarily need to be watched before the trilogy containing four through six. I used to be a Star Wars fanatic (and still love it today, just less excessively) and I can say that the original trilogy (IV-VI) is far more entertaining than the second.

Did you watch #4 or #1. The original trilogy (#4 - #5 - #6) is way better than the newer ones. Jar-Jar is definitely a Sith Lord though.

Overused joke. Boo!

GummiBear64
12-19-2015, 12:32 AM

I watched Star Wars: Phantom Menace, so the first one. I'm going to watch them from 1-7.
I don't know what a Sith Lord is, please don't spoil it, I'm going to guess a Sith Lord is someone like Darth Maul.

Varies
12-19-2015, 12:33 AM
I watched Star Wars: Phantom Menace, so the first one. I'm going to watch them from 1-7.
I don't know what a Sith Lord is, please don't spoil it, I'm going to guess a Sith Lord is someone like Darth Maul.

You've never watched star wars before?!?!?! What is wrong with you!!!??

GummiBear64
12-19-2015, 12:36 AM
Chronologically, each trilogy (Episode I-III, IV-VI) must be watched chronologically. However, the trilogy containing episodes one through three does not necessarily need to be watched before the trilogy containing four through six. I used to be a Star Wars fanatic (and still love it today, just less excessively) and I can say that the original trilogy (IV-VI) is far more entertaining than the second.

Overused joke. Boo!

Why did they release 4, 5 and 6 before 1, 2 and 3? Does it actually matter the order in which I watch it?
I won't miss anything or anything?

- - - Updated - - -

You've never watched star wars before?!?!?! What is wrong with you!!!??

I've never gotten around to it...
That Jar Jar being a Sith Lord was probably a joke I missed.

raqk
12-19-2015, 12:37 AM
Why did they release 4, 5 and 6 before 1, 2 and 3? Does it actually matter the order in which I watch it?

They had the original trilogy, then the prequels, and now the sequels.

|ThyLuigi|
12-19-2015, 12:39 AM

- - - Updated - - -

George Lucas released 1 2 and 3 around 2005 because he thought of a trilogy of prequels that'd be cool.

GummiBear64
12-19-2015, 12:41 AM
They had the original trilogy, then the prequels, and now the sequels.

Wait, so they'll be making more after the latest one?!

Anyway, thanks for, you know, not killing yourself because of my stupidity. I honestly had never seen a Star Wars movie prior to Phantom Menace.
Unless you include that one time I watched ten minutes of a Star Wars movie I watched because it was on TV which I ended up turning off because Darth Vader gave me nightmares.

JOSHIE63
12-19-2015, 12:47 AM

- - - Updated - - -

I am not sure anyone knows precisely the answer to that conundrum.

Jar Jar is the most harmless character in Star Wars. It is a joke that is sort of like a false spoiler that is going around for people that have not seen the seventh one.

GummiBear64
12-19-2015, 12:50 AM
I am not sure anyone knows precisely the answer to that conundrum.

Jar Jar is the most harmless character in Star Wars. It is a joke that is sort of like a false spoiler that is going around for people that have not seen the seventh one.

Oh thanks. When I first read that, I thought surely he can't be a Sith Lord, we are talking about the same Jar Jar right. He's so bloody clumsy...

GrateNPowder
12-19-2015, 01:40 AM
Umm Gummi, why you hate that SW Rebels show? They are equal cool as the 3 groups of rebels (each one from each movie trilogy, Anakin's, Luke's and Finn's. Finn's the new Jedi, I saw it from trailer)