PDA

View Full Version : I Lost My Leg IRL

PvP4MC
12-20-2015, 07:46 PM
Hi I just got back from the hospital and I don't have much time but I lost my left leg in a ice skating incident.

So yeah,

Don't skate around fat people :crazy:

~Sonic :hat:

Edit: left leg

Edit #2: I will be in world FREESUPER if you want to visit me I will also be offline in forum.

Eviil
12-20-2015, 07:47 PM
Is this for real? The doc took your leg away or like you just broke it...? ;-;

Dinobones62
12-20-2015, 07:48 PM
Sorry to read that man, still I chose ice skate over IED. Sorry if this sounded harsh or offended anyone

PvP4MC
12-20-2015, 07:49 PM
Is this for real? The doc took your leg away or like you just broke it...? ;-;
The first one, I broke it too though.

PvP4MC
12-20-2015, 07:51 PM
You won't get your leg amputated because a dude sat on it Lmfao

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

He got pushed or something and like jumped on me

|ThyLuigi|
12-20-2015, 07:55 PM
Oh gawd, I'm sorry. Uh, get well I guess.

Bejewled
12-20-2015, 07:56 PM
Pics or fake

Spit
12-20-2015, 07:56 PM
On a scale from 1-10 how fat was he?

Clarken (ciarken)
12-20-2015, 07:57 PM
Pics or fake

I agree! :panic:

Kurisumasu
12-20-2015, 07:57 PM
Im scared now, Im forced to go skating in 30 mins

Take care and feel better

Runo
12-20-2015, 07:58 PM
Is it like fracture or or..... Don't tell me you lost your leg!! Sorry to hear that!

PvP4MC
12-20-2015, 07:59 PM
- (Bejweled + Clarken) It's not fake

- (Spit) 8

- (Kurisumasu) Be careful

Spit
If that really happened, you could sue for millions of dollars.

He could sue for a small loan of a million dollars

Clarken (ciarken)
Im scared now, Im forced to go skating in 30 mins

Take care and feel better

Its actually really fun to skate

PvP4MC
12-20-2015, 08:01 PM
He could sue for a small loan of a million dollars

He ran away when it happend

Edit: I think he did because my parents and me couldn't find him

syrup
12-20-2015, 08:06 PM
at least you get to park anywhere you want now

sorry

PvP4MC
12-20-2015, 08:09 PM
at least you get to park anywhere you want now

sorry

Haha, thanks man.

:)

iHateThis
12-20-2015, 08:09 PM
Pics or you are a liar.

ambiguster
12-20-2015, 08:12 PM
Er.. Do you need a robot leg for that? :rolleyes: i could call a mechanic for you

iEmeraldBoy
12-20-2015, 08:16 PM
Is it like... Actually cut off

PvP4MC
12-20-2015, 09:51 PM
Er.. Do you need a robot leg for that? :rolleyes: i could call a mechanic for you

Probably, I might get one soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it like... Actually cut off

Yep.. :cry:

thegamer381
12-20-2015, 09:52 PM
If that really happened, you could sue for millions of dollars.

No you can only get awarded up to $500,000 in damages for something like that.

If it was BOTH legs, than millions would be possible.

PvP4MC
12-20-2015, 09:54 PM

Oh, I'm not sure what my parents will do; sue or not.

thegamer381
12-20-2015, 09:56 PM
Oh, I'm not sure what my parents will do; sue or not.

I would highly reccomend suing. Think of all the things you can't do now.

(at least you can get out of gym class though)

Aquarious
12-20-2015, 10:01 PM
Um not to be rude anything but how does an overweight guy in ice skates run away after breaking both of a kid's legs.

thegamer381
12-20-2015, 10:02 PM
Um not to be rude anything but how does an overweight guy in ice skates run away after breaking both of a kid's legs.

He didnt need to run, he slid away on the ice :crazy:

TehPug
12-20-2015, 10:28 PM
So... were you under Anesthetics? That would've been painful if you weren't.

Tempting
12-21-2015, 12:16 AM
I've never felt more pain than someone punching me at medium power. That's not going to very convenient.. I can't relate, but I do hope you feel better soon.

Bejewled
12-21-2015, 12:24 AM
Still waiting for pics..

Areodax
12-21-2015, 12:27 AM

Pictures of your leg stub or we riot.

Or somethin.

Tate
12-21-2015, 12:30 AM

Pictures of your leg stub or we riot.

Or somethin.

u guys just want 2 see some bloody stump 2 get a kick out of it u sick kids

Bizarro
12-21-2015, 12:35 AM

I'm assuming they want pics because in the past there's been some forumers that "say" they have stuff like cancer, dead relatives, etc. you know stuff that you really shouldn't joke about, especially if you're doing it for attention.

Ceyx_GrowT
12-21-2015, 12:39 AM

Wait, if your leg was broken, how do you get to find him? You should be sent to the hospital already.

Spit
12-21-2015, 12:40 AM

Is this yours??????????

Areodax
12-21-2015, 01:05 AM
I'm assuming they want pics because in the past there's been some forumers that "say" they have stuff like cancer, dead relatives, etc. you know stuff that you really shouldn't joke about, especially if you're doing it for attention.

Exactly. Like MySpice.

Bejewled
12-21-2015, 01:10 AM
Exactly. Like MySpice.

Has there even been a person with a serious 'injury' who wasn't lying yet?

Bizarro
12-21-2015, 01:15 AM

Well I did once get a paper cut. Ha. All jokes aside I was working with a nail gun and my co-worker scared me and I jumped pulled the trigger and slightly skimmed my right hand. You can barely see it now, but hey memories.<3

Updated
12-21-2015, 01:46 AM
Proof or I report to modderz u skem attentions.

But srsly I just wanna see

ElectroDream
12-21-2015, 01:49 AM
That's sad to hear... Just sue the culprit already omg '-'

To everyone who thinks it's fake, why bother replying here? It's just bumping the thread and according to your brain, "giving more attention to the OP". He'll get the karma if he lies, and it doesn't affect you in much ways anyway. He isn't asking for donations... Calm down.

BearFUL
12-21-2015, 01:51 AM
Your left leg was broken, how you went to find him? And how can he escape in an ice skating ring with the skates on? It'll take at least 3-5 minutes for him to get out from the ice skating ring...

If it were real, I feel sorry for you. Yes, suing could help. But I still hope you won't post a pic so it will be fake.

Bejewled
12-21-2015, 01:59 AM
That's sad to hear... Just sue the culprit already omg '-'

To everyone who thinks it's fake, why bother replying here? It's just bumping the thread and according to your brain, "giving more attention to the OP". He'll get the karma if he lies, and it doesn't affect you in much ways anyway. He isn't asking for donations... Calm down.

Because if you saw someone lying for attention, you don't just walk past them and forget about it..

Aunos
12-21-2015, 02:05 AM
Real or not you should still be sorry. He allready lost a leg while you guys still spamming him to post a pic. Imagine if you were the one who lost a leg and posted it on the forums. Would you want people spamming you put a pic saying it's not real?

Even if it sounds fake you should be sorry too. What if it really was real? If it was fake, then his conscience will do the job for you.

Bejewled
12-21-2015, 02:08 AM
Real or not you should still be sorry. He allready lost a leg while you guys still spamming him to post a pic. Imagine if you were the one who lost a leg and posted it on the forums. Would you want people spamming you put a pic saying it's not real?

Even if it sounds fake you should be sorry too. What if it really was real? If it was fake, then his conscience will do the job for you.

Well if it is real, then I feel sorry.
But after the 8th time you fall for this you start getting pretty annoyed.
Cough MySpice cough

Punch
12-21-2015, 02:24 AM
Picture or we take our torches. :crazy:

Typical
12-21-2015, 02:52 AM
Because if you saw someone lying for attention, you don't just walk past them and forget about it..

That's just you. It's up to them if a person chooses to lie on forums. Others either sympathize or ignore the thread. The OP(s) get the attention they want for a bit then it dies down. You don't know the circumstances of OP and you're certainly not them. Being skeptical is one thing but he/she is not obliged to "provide pics k?" Are you that paranoid that giving the benefit of the doubt no longer exist? You don't get internet credits for calling someone out.

AlexKat
12-21-2015, 03:41 AM
why are you still here!? :crazy:

rest.

Well you're online :crazy:

KKcupcake
12-21-2015, 04:14 AM
Well you're online :crazy:

i really hope you like one direction.
or ship larry.
well one of them.
and there i go derailing the thread.
whoopsies.

GAMEFREAK
12-21-2015, 04:23 AM
How exactly does a fat guy fall and make it so that you have to amputate your left leg? He must have torn that thing off because I've never heard of anyone losing their by someone falling on them. Also you were ice skating then how dods the guy get your leg? And why is it that you went straight to the forums?

GAMEFREAK
12-21-2015, 04:27 AM
Maybe he fell and cut off his leg with his skates?

No offense but im laughing so hard right now.

He said he broke his leg too so he had to have landed on him from a few feet above him.

SoulUnknown19
12-21-2015, 04:59 AM
How did it get cut off? Dont tell me because of a fat guy jumped on you because its impossible? Well i think it is impossible, Well it is possible to break your leg if a guy (fat or just normal weight) jump on you very hard but there is no way it can get cut off. IF it did get cut off well sorry and hope you will be ok. :poop::poop:

PvP4MC
12-21-2015, 08:57 AM
It all happened too fast, I wasn't even looking in that direction when it happened.

Apparently, my aunt slammed isn't this fat guy (her first time skating :/) then he like jumped me or something. There's also a massive cut I my arm where his skate cut me.

hammerkraz
12-21-2015, 09:05 AM
It all happened too fast, I wasn't even looking in that direction when it happened.

Apparently, my aunt slammed isn't this fat guy (her first time skating :/) then he like jumped me or something. There's also a massive cut I my arm where his skate cut me.

Ouch dude that must of hurt I feel sorry for you but also jealous that you can get out of physical education but seriously GET A ROBOT LEG!!!!

Just to add if you are lying what I think you not I will throw hammers at you just like I did to bigpie

Berzox
12-21-2015, 09:10 AM

How did he run, you said he was fat.. 😌 And if he ran, someone would possibly stop him.

PvP4MC
12-21-2015, 09:12 AM
Ouch dude that must of hurt I feel sorry for you but also jealous that you can get out of physical education but seriously GET A ROBOT LEG!!!!

Just to add if you are lying what I think you not I will throw hammers at you just like I did to bigpie

I'm probably going to get a Robot Leg or whatever, anyone know the price of them?

P.S. I busted two fingernails also and I have Nail Polish over it ;-; how long do nails take to grow? (My Aunt made me put Nail Polish on it.. :/)

I don't feel comfortable posting pictures of my leg yet, I was just bored so I edited the pic a little bit :rolleyes:.

Danne Uriel Boiser
12-21-2015, 09:46 AM
Is it like fracture or or..... Don't tell me you lost your leg!! Sorry to hear that!

I don't think if his leg is really lost by removing it... :panic:

Sad to hear this kind of news.

I might cri everytiem

- - - Updated - - -

I'm probably going to get a Robot Leg or whatever, anyone know the price of them?

P.S. I busted two fingernails also and I have Nail Polish over it ;-; how long do nails take to grow? (My Aunt made me put Nail Polish on it.. :/)

I don't feel comfortable posting pictures of my leg yet, I was just bored so I edited the pic a little bit.

You might get upsetted...

It costs a million money to buy one, like 2M! :cry:

XDCorez
12-21-2015, 09:57 AM
Your leg got amputated?
That's bad, and disgusting at the same time.

Danne Uriel Boiser
12-21-2015, 09:58 AM

Well said. If you guys thinking that he is lying to us. May the conscience be with him!

PvP4MC
12-21-2015, 10:12 AM
Well said. If you guys thinking that he is lying to us. May the conscience be with him!

May the force (conscience) be with you.

DumbOldDoor
12-21-2015, 10:15 AM
More than sure you're an attention seeking liar. Losing a limb is such a trauma no one would be on a game forum the next day.

Just a few months ago someone here was suddenly diagnosed with cancer:rolleyes: Bigpie or something like that?

Areodax
12-21-2015, 10:18 AM

Not everything in the internet is to be taken as a fact.

Hell, what will happen if OP becomes MySpice 2.0 again?

If your leg is really lost, sorry about that, but for now, I should remain a bit skeptic. We can't simply tell who's on the other side of the screen or not.

IShutter
12-21-2015, 11:25 AM

you dont get the joke

btw, im so sorry to hear about that.

BearFUL
12-21-2015, 11:31 AM
I really hope this is a lie :(

Bejewled
12-21-2015, 02:35 PM
So.
Your entire leg gets cut off by a fat guy on ice skates.
No one else notices and he just casually leaves
You were in no danger of serious bleeding or anything
One of the first thing you do is post on the forums
Now you're saying you are going to need a robot leg.

Yeah sorry this is complete bs

dorie2739
12-21-2015, 02:43 PM
Cool story bro.

iEmeraldBoy
12-21-2015, 02:47 PM
So.

Maybe he posted on forums to get his mind off the pain...

Cruizekoc
12-21-2015, 02:55 PM
Some people are spamming , some $500,000 , some ''showpic !!''

to me i would feel sad and his leg is gone and u think money can buy back a real leg? would u even want to show a lost leg of urs to others and said '' here is the proof ''

''i lost my leg and this is the pic u want '' if it was me i am alr sad without a leg and u want a pic of my leg ... WOW

Garrgoil
12-21-2015, 04:08 PM
A /leg/endary tale.

Boomer
12-21-2015, 04:31 PM

Ah no, we're not sick. There's been like 3 or 4 cases over the last 2 years where someone says they have cancer or are really sick or something. Community pours out support, then it turns out its a fake.

xJess
12-21-2015, 05:42 PM
Have fun hopping matey.

Also, sorry about this. But, I still love ice skating. Watersports/ice involved is awesome

Hypnoid
12-21-2015, 05:43 PM
Have fun hopping matey.

Also, sorry about this. But, I still love ice skating. Watersports/ice involved is awesome

Did you just belived him...?

xJess
12-21-2015, 05:46 PM
Did you just belived him...?

Not really, shhh. Just go along with it.

ezereal
12-21-2015, 05:51 PM
The first one, I broke it too though.

So Ermmm they amputate your legs just like that? So Ermmm isn't there anyway for you to walk anymore? (Sorry if this reply offended u by accident, hope u recover soon)

thegamer381
12-21-2015, 06:30 PM
So.

Would you please just shut up!? What would you say if you were in his shoes and then some loser comes and starts saying stuff like "pic or fake" and stuff like that...

His parents are probably too busy wondering whether or not to sue, so he came here wondering what to do...

No problem with asking random people to help you out. None at all.

Bejewled
12-21-2015, 06:33 PM
Would you please just shut up!? What would you say if you were in his shoes and then some loser comes and starts saying stuff like "pic or fake" and stuff like that...

His parents are probably too busy wondering whether or not to sue, so he came here wondering what to do...

No problem with asking random people to help you out. None at all.

Well I wouldn't be in his shoes because if I LOST ONE OF MY LEGS I would have much bigger things to worry about then posting on a forum.
And he never asked for help so I don't know what thread you are viewing.

Dinobones62
12-21-2015, 06:39 PM
Well I wouldn't be in his shoes because if I LOST ONE OF MY LEGS I would have much bigger things to worry about then posting on a forum.
And he never asked for help so I don't know what thread you are viewing.

Bejeweled i think you said enough, yeah you got your point across just chill man and stop seriously anyone else would of by now...

Sk8ter
12-21-2015, 06:42 PM
More than sure you're an attention seeking liar. Losing a limb is such a trauma no one would be on a game forum the next day.

Just a few months ago someone here was suddenly diagnosed with cancer:rolleyes: Bigpie or something like that?
Agreed 100%

So.

Agreed 110%

How long did it take you to come up with this story? It's so pathetic it makes me cringe. I didn't think you were this kind of person, sonic dude.

Spit
12-21-2015, 06:58 PM
sell robot leg 20 wl each

SnowyFox1000
12-21-2015, 06:58 PM
This is why I went bowling with my friends, not ice skating..

hammerkraz
12-21-2015, 07:03 PM
Agreed 100%

Agreed 110%

How long did it take you to come up with this story? It's so pathetic it makes me cringe. I didn't think you were this kind of person, sonic dude.

I hate new forumers like you try to suck up to other players how would you know huh?

Sk8ter
12-21-2015, 07:11 PM
I hate new forumers like you try to suck up to other players how would you know huh?

Right right, only new forumers do it. I'm not sucking up to them, I agree with them. Great minds think alike, am I right?

hammerkraz
12-21-2015, 07:50 PM
Right right, only new forumers do it. I'm not sucking up to them, I agree with them. Great minds think alike, am I right?

I wouldn't call your mind great when your calling someone pathetic when you dont know the truth eh.

Sk8ter
12-21-2015, 08:20 PM
I wouldn't call your mind great when your calling someone pathetic when you dont know the truth eh.

I didn't call sonic dude pathetic, I called his story pathetic. If you think this is the truth then you're lost. The flaws in his story have been pointed out. I'm sorry if you believe this story is true.

Havoc
12-21-2015, 08:28 PM
I almost lost my left thumb last summer.

syrup
12-21-2015, 08:29 PM
WEIGHT LOSS TRAINERS HATE HIM!

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN LOSE 20+LBS IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES!! (http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/test_procedures/cardiovascular/amputation_procedure_92,P08292/)

Anton0202
12-21-2015, 08:31 PM
Hi I just got back from the hospital and I don't have much time but I lost my left leg in a ice skating incident.

So yeah,

Don't skate around fat people :crazy:

~Sonic :hat:

Edit: left leg

Edit #2: I will be in world FREESUPER if you want to visit me I will also be offline in forum.

Wow dude... You told me before and i just couldn't believe that was true. I'm so sorry för you man...

thegamer381
12-21-2015, 08:38 PM
Bejeweled i think you said enough, yeah you got your point across just chill man and stop seriously anyone else would of by now...

Dude...you stole my line... this was what i was gonna tell him!

Anyways, bejeweled, stop bashing him...

And yeah he was asking for help he asked me (subtly) whether or not to sue...

- - - Updated - - -

I almost lost my left thumb last summer.

I almost lost part of my...oh wait, i DID lose part of my nail last night!

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't call sonic dude pathetic, I called his story pathetic. If you think this is the truth then you're lost. The flaws in his story have been pointed out. I'm sorry if you believe this story is true.

These flaws are?

Megazork
12-21-2015, 08:39 PM
I'm going to go on a limb and presume this story is fake. I just can't put my foot on it, but it's all too suspicious.

thegamer381
12-21-2015, 08:41 PM
I'm going to go on a limb and presume this story is fake. I just can't put my foot on it, but it's all too suspicious.

Please stop making jokes about this. This is serious business.

Megazork
12-21-2015, 08:42 PM

What jokes? Cut it out with the assumptions.

syrup
12-21-2015, 08:42 PM

Hey man maybe he just got off the wrong foot.

GAMEFREAK
12-21-2015, 08:45 PM

Yeah, totally bro (sarcasm). Unless you have evidence that this story is real you aren't one to talk.

DumbOldDoor
12-21-2015, 08:45 PM

That's certainly foot for thought.

IC Growtopia
12-21-2015, 08:46 PM

These foot jokes are terrible.

Megazork
12-21-2015, 08:47 PM

I'm merely telling him to step it up. The sole purpose of this confrontation is to make sure no deceit is afoot.

syrup
12-21-2015, 08:50 PM
All jokes aside, it is no small feet to make these jokes

Megazork
12-21-2015, 08:52 PM
All jokes aside, it is no small feet to make these jokes

Yeah but those that do make good ones really stand out.

Invest
12-21-2015, 08:57 PM
Let this be a lesson to everyone, never go outside.
As you can see i have all the friends i need.

In all seriousness sorry to hear about your man, hope you feel better.

mrthadawee
12-21-2015, 08:59 PM
Pics or it didn't happen

Typical
12-21-2015, 09:02 PM
I'm genuinely curious as to whether other forumers would still ask for pictures if the thread had been about OP's family (or anyone for that matter) actually passing away.

Sure let me just visit the morgue and snap a quick photo of my deceased _________. Wait, that's not very sensible..

Hey, pics or it didn't happen right?

LyveWyre
12-21-2015, 09:03 PM
I'm merely telling him to step it up. The sole purpose of this confrontation is to make sure no deceit is afoot.

You are on fire today!

Liammagoo
12-21-2015, 09:10 PM
I'm genuinely curious as to whether other forumers would still ask for pictures if the thread had been about OP's family (or anyone for that matter) actually passing away.

Sure let me just visit the morgue and snap a quick photo of my deceased _________. Wait, that's not very sensible..

Then we would ask for proof, be it death notice or news report. Many people have spoken crap before about cancer/surgeries, and without legitimate proof it's usually a fib. Not always, but usually. So, like the others: Pics or it didn't happen.

PvP4MC
12-21-2015, 09:12 PM
Look, I'm not asking any of you to believe me. I'm not asking for Donations or anything, I just wanted to let some people know. Nowadays people get bashed for getting a paper cut.

The pictures are a little.. disturbing, can someone tell me if I can get an Infraction by posting "disturbing" pictures of my leg?

"Pics are a little personal" ~Ehud

As for now, I'll post some "pictures"

This isn't a troll thread of any kind, you don't have to believe me if you don't want to, however, I'm not lying.

Chocolatte
12-21-2015, 09:13 PM

I doubt it. Corpses are creepy, even though they just look like a really pale version of themselves.

Metalwire
12-21-2015, 09:20 PM
Look, I'm not asking any of you to believe me. I'm not asking for Donations or anything, I just wanted to let some people know. Nowadays people get bashed for getting a paper cut.

The pictures are a little.. disturbing, can someone tell me if I can get an Infraction by posting "disturbing" pictures of my leg?

This isn't a troll thread of any kind, you don't have to believe me if you don't want to, however, I'm not lying.
I doubt you'll get an infraction but just stay away from posting graphic content in the forums just pm someone which would be most recommended and I hope you're okay with your leg :prophet:

PvP4MC
12-21-2015, 09:22 PM
I doubt you'll get an infraction but just stay away from posting graphic content in the forums just pm someone which would be most recommended and I hope you're okay with your leg :prophet:
Thanks, if I'm actually going to post a picture I need actually knowledge that I won't get an Infraction.

Liammagoo
12-21-2015, 09:29 PM
Thanks, if I'm actually going to post a picture I need actually knowledge that I won't get an Infraction.
I know a picture of a missing leg would be fine, as long as we can't actually see the area of injury (the massive red gash where the leg was lost at). An empty space where a leg should be would be enough to convince many of us.

thegamer381
12-21-2015, 10:28 PM

As long as you warn people the pictures are disturbing AND put them in a spoiler, you wouldn't get an infraction.

If you need confirmation though, pm an ACTIVE mod about it.

grapezzzz19
12-22-2015, 12:50 AM
pics
said everyone.

Punch
12-22-2015, 01:07 AM
Pics or it didn't happen

Exmod says this ^^ : No one comments
Bejewled guy said it : Y u so rude, shut up, stuff.

Typical
12-22-2015, 01:13 AM
Then we would ask for proof, be it death notice or news report. Many people have spoken crap before about cancer/surgeries, and without legitimate proof it's usually a fib. Not always, but usually. So, like the others: Pics or it didn't happen.

I find it pretty distasteful to be expected to justify an injury, illness, accident, so on. Giving the benefit of the doubt just doesn't exist anymore I guess.

craft3d
12-22-2015, 01:16 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/w5iut.jpg

SCOOBYDOOFAN
12-22-2015, 01:32 AM
Alright after this thread I have put all the information in your story together and it doesn't all go together smoothly...

So you went skating with your parents and aunt. Your aunt has never skated before and ran into a big man. The man apparently jumped landed on your arm causing a gash. Now after this part had he hit your arm he should have fallen on top of you. But the way you explained it after he sliced your arm he pushed off and landed on your leg. Which ended up breaking your leg. He then he somehow skated away and you and your parents went looking for him. When you should have been in an ambulance and going to the hospital immediately. Not only that but somewhere near where you live it should be in the news, they talk about things like this.

Your story just doesn't make sense. There are too many flaws in it to make sense. Sorry but this isn't funny whatsoever, it actually hurts to think you would post this here. There are actual people who lose their limbs and are heart broken. This is a sick joke.

Areodax
12-22-2015, 02:04 AM
WEIGHT LOSS TRAINERS HATE HIM!

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN LOSE 20+LBS IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES!! (http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/test_procedures/cardiovascular/amputation_procedure_92,P08292/)

Sides are nowhere to be found.

(If you don't know where the link leads to, it leads to info about amputation. Kek.)

Liammagoo
12-22-2015, 02:56 AM
I find it pretty distasteful to be expected to justify an injury, illness, accident, so on. Giving the benefit of the doubt just doesn't exist anymore I guess.

You've not been here long enough to notice MULTIPLE PEOPLE fake traumatic injuries/illnesses. Once enough fakers have been seen, everyone becomes skeptical about it. I could say I need root canal/tooth removal and you would or wouldn't believe me on that. Whether I'm telling the truth or not is up to you to think.

Typical
12-22-2015, 03:09 AM
You've not been here long enough to notice MULTIPLE PEOPLE fake traumatic injuries/illnesses. Once enough fakers have been seen, everyone becomes skeptical about it. I could say I need root canal/tooth removal and you would or wouldn't believe me on that. Whether I'm telling the truth or not is up to you to think.

I think it was fairly obvious that I was an alt, but I digress. There's a fine line between being skeptical and paranoid. Seems to me like a lot of posts are pretty borderline the latter. OP is not obliged to provide photographic evidence, NOR are you (the ones viewing/replying) obliged to believe what is being said.

Liammagoo
12-22-2015, 03:53 AM
I think it was fairly obvious that I was an alt, but I digress. There's a fine line between being skeptical and paranoid. Seems to me like a lot of posts are pretty borderline the latter. OP is not obliged to provide photographic evidence, NOR are you (the ones viewing/replying) obliged to believe what is being said.

Well said. The community wants proof, and even if they don't need it or get it, they want it or otherwise they won't believe it. Whether you're sided or not won't change the manner of the others who really care about not being played for - Paranoid or otherwise.

Danne Uriel Boiser
12-22-2015, 08:52 AM

You... will have your peg leg?!

You will walk hard with that thing...

I don't expect for pictures, why?

That will be disturbing... on the first place!

AlvDarmawan
12-22-2015, 12:24 PM

I don't feel comfortable posting pictures of my leg yet, I was just bored so I edited the pic a little bit :rolleyes:.

Is it just me or does it look like those fingernails aren't busted whatsoever, it's like you're covering ALMOST 100% of the surface with a pen.

- - - Updated - - -

Exmod says this ^^ : No one comments
Bejewled guy said it : Y u so rude, shut up, stuff.

Maybe because Thads posted it far later than Bejewled so less people care? Maybe?

AlvDarmawan
12-22-2015, 12:38 PM
I guess it's time to go :whistling:

TIMTAM
12-22-2015, 12:43 PM
I think everyone should stop bumping this thread.

If he is telling the truth: I'm sure he doesn't want this to keep being bumped. If it happened to me I wouldn't want to keep talking about it, especially to people online that I don't know.

If he is lying: You're giving him the attention that he wants, so he is winning.

If it is true, get well and I wish you the best with your recovery and physiotherapy.

XDCorez
12-22-2015, 04:07 PM
I think everyone should stop bumping this thread.

If he is telling the truth: I'm sure he doesn't want this to keep being bumped. If it happened to me I wouldn't want to keep talking about it, especially to people online that I don't know.

If he is lying: You're giving him the attention that he wants, so he is winning.

If it is true, get well and I wish you the best with your recovery and physiotherapy.
If he's lying:
"Woah lame, don't post stupid lies on the internet"

thegamer381
12-22-2015, 05:54 PM
Did you pm a mod yet OP?

PotatoMarco
12-22-2015, 06:16 PM
So... were you under Anesthetics? That would've been painful if you weren't.
this made me crack up XDDD

FABULOUS NAILS
i dont see how theyre busted up tho

A /leg/endary tale.

badumts

Would you please just shut up!? What would you say if you were in his shoes

must not make joke

anyways if you could post a pic of your nails, you could have already posted a pic of your leg :3
or rather, the absence of a leg
hihi

thegamer381
12-22-2015, 06:24 PM
this made me crack up XDDD

FABULOUS NAILS
i dont see how theyre busted up tho

badumts

must not make joke

anyways if you could post a pic of your nails, you could have already posted a pic of your leg :3
or rather, the absence of a leg
hihi

He hasnt posted pic of his leg cuz hes scared of infraction.

Bejewled
12-22-2015, 06:53 PM
He hasnt posted pic of his leg cuz hes lying.

FTFY (10 Chars)

Areodax
12-22-2015, 06:59 PM
FTFY (10 Chars)

God damn it all bro its 3 in the morning.

go to sleep

SilentDogs
12-22-2015, 07:07 PM
I'm sorry but your story has too many flaws in it to even make sense. Instead of your parents getting up and going after him, you would've been taken to the hospital immediately. Not to mention they put stuff like this on the news.

If this is just another sick joke, than you should be ashamed of yourself. There are actual people out there that actually have their legs cut off due to some sickness. This isn't funny whatsoever....

Bejewled
12-22-2015, 07:19 PM
God damn it all bro its 3 in the morning.

go to sleep
It's 2 20 pm for me lol

thegamer381
12-22-2015, 11:47 PM
FTFY (10 Chars)

Why u edit my quote bro?

Thought ya couldnt do that anymore?

Ceyx_GrowT
12-23-2015, 12:19 AM
Why u edit my quote bro?

Editing quotes for bad things is punishable.

Sky123456789
12-23-2015, 12:28 AM
I feel sorry for u.Luckily there are no fat suits in growtopia.Only muscle suits

Bob Will
12-23-2015, 01:31 AM
Well usually extreme bleeding and lacerations are what cause amputations, at most I could see compound fractures

Bejewled
12-23-2015, 03:13 AM
Why u edit my quote bro?

Editing quotes for bad things is punishable.

I guess you guys couldn't be bothered to look up what FTFY means

Boy255
12-23-2015, 03:17 AM

What do u expect from a bunch of ppl that dont go to reddit ;)

XDCorez
12-23-2015, 03:42 AM
What do u expect from a bunch of ppl that dont go to reddit ;)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FTFY

Ceyx_GrowT
12-23-2015, 03:49 AM
Fixed that for you, emirite?

XDCorez
12-23-2015, 03:50 AM
Fixed that for you, emirite?

another meaning:
fk that fk you
F T F Y

no seriously

Boy255
12-23-2015, 04:00 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FTFY
Uhm what?

another meaning:
fk that fk you
F T F Y

no seriously

I have no other words to other then "rude and ignorant"

XDCorez
12-23-2015, 04:03 AM
Uhm what?

I have no other words to other then "rude and ignorant"

An abbreviation for either "f that, f you" or "fixed that for you.
Guy 1: Hey dude, can I get your cookie?
Guy 2: No, ftfy
----------------------------------------------
Guy 1: Did you fix my laptop yet?
Guy 2: Yeah, I ftfy

im not gonna continue discussing an acronym lol
misunderstood your post

i wonder wth op is doing rn

Nav
12-23-2015, 05:49 AM
rip leg. 10chars

thegamer381
12-23-2015, 06:24 PM
FTFY has 2 meanings, stop saying it or we may get infraction!

thegamer381
12-24-2015, 10:12 PM
OP did u pm mod yet?

Bizarro
12-24-2015, 10:20 PM
Yeah but those that do make good ones really stand out.

Is "stand" apart of the leg jokes, since he's missing a leg he won't be able to stand?

syrup
12-24-2015, 10:33 PM
Is "stand" apart of the leg jokes, since he's missing a leg he won't be able to stand?

Don't grave dig, also that's a totally unrelated quote, so bad grave dig.

Danne Uriel Boiser
12-25-2015, 03:50 AM
Bumperoni.

XDCorez
12-25-2015, 04:25 AM
OP did u pm mod yet?

No he won't and he never will

So stop protecting him

See his first post, its just an excuse so he can avoid getting shamed online

- - - Updated - - -

FTFY has 2 meanings, stop saying it or we may get infraction!

"We"? Only the one who posts get infraction.

iStolen
12-25-2015, 09:43 AM
He got pushed or something and like jumped on me

Your leg's gonna get amputated??

Arnold
12-25-2015, 11:20 AM
You don't get your leg amputated over a broken leg.
Amputation happens if a limb gets a severe infection or severely damaged like a bone missing? (Would still get surgery)
If it did get amputated gg shuda been on the headlines. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2322949/It-unthinkable-man-having-leg-amputated--choice-How-sprained-ankle-led-drastic-decision--NHSs-backing.html)

Could of took crutches man.

The culprit really? There was no witnesses no cctv? Sue that guy already dammit, and you say the culprit is this 'fat guy', now thats discrimination. (How ironic im gonna discriminate too) If he's that fat enough to crush you he shouldn't of been able to recover and get away that easy. The staff should of came and seek first aid and would of asked the culprit for what happened. Besides if it was a kid, a kid wouldn't of been that heavy geez.

Uhh tl;dr - i got no heart and won't believe anything surgical on forums... unless legit pics and also just my logical/illogical thinking

- - - Updated - - -

Am I late?

ZoroDoesGT
12-26-2015, 08:58 AM

Screw that douchebag,i hope you fine him and sue him.

thegamer381
12-26-2015, 02:07 PM
You don't get your leg amputated over a broken leg.
Amputation happens if a limb gets a severe infection or severely damaged like a bone missing? (Would still get surgery)
If it did get amputated gg shuda been on the headlines. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2322949/It-unthinkable-man-having-leg-amputated--choice-How-sprained-ankle-led-drastic-decision--NHSs-backing.html)

Could of took crutches man.

The culprit really? There was no witnesses no cctv? Sue that guy already dammit, and you say the culprit is this 'fat guy', now thats discrimination. (How ironic im gonna discriminate too) If he's that fat enough to crush you he shouldn't of been able to recover and get away that easy. The staff should of came and seek first aid and would of asked the culprit for what happened. Besides if it was a kid, a kid wouldn't of been that heavy geez.

Uhh tl;dr - i got no heart and won't believe anything surgical on forums... unless legit pics and also just my logical/illogical thinking

- - - Updated - - -

Am I late?

If it was a knee getting shattered AND bending the wrong way, they might have given the option to amputate, which it would have been the parent's decision to amputate, not his.

Arnold
12-26-2015, 02:21 PM
If it was a knee getting shattered AND bending the wrong way, they might have given the option to amputate, which it would have been the parent's decision to amputate, not his.

I doubt a 'fat guy' could do that..

XDCorez
12-26-2015, 02:36 PM
Screw you douchebag,i hope he finds you and sues you for lying on the internet

Fixed that for you :^)

QuickCrafter
12-26-2015, 05:46 PM
I don't understand why you felt the need to tell us? Lol
As everyone else who has caught on to these type of threads, they're usually lies but you never know.