PDA

View Full Version : The other day I got stuck in a lift

hammerkraz
12-21-2015, 09:14 AM
It was so funny then again scary SO HERE IS THE STORY!

Me and my friend was going to our form classes for our end of year assembly she broke her toe so she took the lift but she does not like to go on her own so I went with her then when we got there we saw people crowding around it so we went threw and went in the lift all seemed well. She accidently clicked the 1st floor button when we needed to go to 2nd so the usual voice said "lift going up" we started to rise. Suddenly, there was a big thump and the voice went "lift out of order" we panicked and thought we dropped back to the ground what was good because if we rose any further we would have been freaking out. We started banging on the doors saying help one of our teachers said press the emergency button what we did. We got connected to an engineer 2 hours away so that was not an option so it took them 20 mins to actually pry the door slightly open when the lights when out then we freaked out to the sight of us as we are not just on the ground floor we are halfway between the first and ground they managed to open the door 25 mins in we were in shock and got chocolate and missed assembly.

hammerkraz
12-21-2015, 10:03 AM
lights should be separate from the rest of the lift... bad design?

some one was on top of the lift we still dont know reason

BearFUL
12-21-2015, 11:34 AM
Got pranked? But it does sounds scary omgf.

hammerkraz
12-21-2015, 12:49 PM
Got pranked? But it does sounds scary omgf.

I dont think they would prank me if the lift got broke now btw they had to pry the doors breaking them.