PDA

View Full Version : Ask Me Questions

ianCSzz
12-21-2015, 01:23 PM
Yeah, ask me questions.

Before you ask, yes, my real name is Ian. No other personal information can be asked.

GummiBear64
12-21-2015, 01:42 PM
Is your surname CSzz?

Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you?
What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
What shampoo do you use?
What time do you normally go to bed on a working day?
How often do you brush your teeth?
What's your favourite word?
How old is the oldest cell in your body?
If you were a tree, what tree wood you be?
When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought?
What shirt are you wearing?
What were you doing at midnight last night?
What did the last text message on your phone say?
What is a saying you say a lot?
What was the last thing you said to someone?
What was the last song you listened to?
You can press a button that can make any one person explode, who does it explode?
What is your favourite cheese?
If you could be born into history as any famous person, who would it be and why?
What is one unique thing you are afraid of?
You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere you want. You have to leave right now, where would you go?
You discover a beautiful island you can use to build your own society. You make the rules, what is your first rule?
The Celestial Gates of Beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn't think such a thing existed. Death appears and it turns out he is a pretty cool entity and is in a fantastic mood. He offers to bring back any person back from the dead. Who will it be?

ianCSzz
12-21-2015, 02:06 PM
From GimmeBeer69

Is your surname CSzz?No, but close.

Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you?I doubt the existence of Gummibears.
What would you want to be written on your tombstone?What should have been.
What shampoo do you use?H&S.
What time do you normally go to bed on a working day?10 PM.
How often do you brush your teeth?Once per day
What's your favourite word?There are a lot, like supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, quizzically, perplexing, and the.
How old is the oldest cell in your body?5 years, since science.
If you were a tree, what tree wood you be?Banana wood. Wait, do they even have any?
When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought?"Ugleh."
What shirt are you wearing?Actually, I'm wearing pajamas.
What were you doing at midnight last night?Sleeping.
What did the last text message on your phone say?"Kuota Anda sudah habis."
What is a saying you say a lot?"hahahhahaha"
What was the last thing you said to someone?A sarcasm.
What was the last song you listened to?MafiaPineapple - Genesis
You can press a button that can make any one person explode, who does it explode?Whoever wants me to.
What is your favourite cheese?Oh my god, this was a cheesy question. I won't answer it.
If you could be born into history as any famous person, who would it be and why?Euler, because he can rekt his teacher.
What is one unique thing you are afraid of?Eternity of time.
You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere you want. You have to leave right now, where would you go?Where fortune is waiting for me.
You discover a beautiful island you can use to build your own society. You make the rules, what is your first rule?Every ISP must provide a stable internet connection of at least 10 Gbps.
The Celestial Gates of Beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn't think such a thing existed. Death appears and it turns out he is a pretty cool entity and is in a fantastic mood. He offers to bring back any person back from the dead. Who will it be?Isaac Newton, the senpai of physics.

Bruce Wayne
12-21-2015, 02:09 PM
What is your name if your name is not Ian?

ianCSzz
12-21-2015, 02:11 PM
What is your name if your name is not Ian?
Batman. I mean, Lavaloid, or Lavanub.

Kurisumasu
12-21-2015, 02:24 PM
Favorite color

ianCSzz
12-21-2015, 02:24 PM
Favorite color
Colour*

Blue, not green.

TrickyD
12-21-2015, 02:26 PM
I'm in some desperate need of grow tokens. how do they work out? I own a parkour world that I BC in everyday, using up about 10k gems. I never get honors or tokens. please help me out thanks.:panic: