PDA

View Full Version : The Odd Bunch [STORY] [Part 2]

GummiBear64
12-22-2015, 01:22 PM
Have you ever seen how free a bird looks when it flies? Being able to escape immediate danger at a seconds notice. Maybe you've seen how some animals use their appearance to deceive other animals, be it to see who gets the last fish or even who gets the comfy bed.
Hi, my name is Lilybelle and this is my story.

"Yes, Lilybelle?" My teacher, Ms Veiga asked, as she addressed me. "What is it you want to ask?"
"If someone were to cut off a lizard's tail, would it ever grow back?" I asked with a flick of my brown hair.
"Well, no. Most lizards can abandon their own tails, so to speak, but only some species actually regrow them. That only applies to lizards whom lost their tail naturally. If one were to cut off a lizard's tail, I do believe that would end in the demise of the lizard's tail, permanently." Ms Veiga explained.
"Hold up just one second. You said that lizard's tails can grow back, so what if humans were somehow able to extract the DNA from the lizard or something. Hypothetically, would that mean humans could possibly grow limbs back?"
"I'm not entirely sure, Lilybelle. Anyway, you're getting ahead of our topic. I understand you're interested in science, but you also have a tendency to get distracted so please, focus." Veiga instructed.
"Do you mind if I pull out my phone so I can search for an answer to my question?" I asked politely battering my light blue eyes.
"You're a persistent blighter, I'll give you that. Here's a deal, you stop asking me these questions and next week, we'll go to Kanchi Research Facility in Japan. Do you accept?" Veiga proposed.
"You have yourself a deal," I responded.

Later that day, I was listening to music whilst walking home when I turned a corner and out of the corner of my eye, saw a person wearing a black hoodie and denim jeans following me. I started walking faster towards my home and they sped up. I rushed up the stairs to my house, flung the front door wide open, slammed it shut and made my way to my bedroom, worried and exhausted.

"Yes, she's upstairs." I heard my mother say as I turned my music off.
"Lilybelle, I was calling out to you all the way from school." The hooded figure explained.
"Oh... I'm so sorry." I responded as the hooded figure took off his hood to reveal himself as my blonde boyfriend, Travis. "I had my music on."
"It's alright, I was coming over anyway." He explained. "Are you excited for our trip to Japan next week?"
"Definitely!" I exclaimed. "I've always wanted to go to the Kanchi Research Facility."
"I've never been to Japan. This will be a life changing experience." He commented.

Unbeknown to Travis and myself, Travis was right. It was going to be a life changing experience, in more ways than one. And we weren't going to be the only people experiencing it.

DropeTD
12-22-2015, 04:48 PM
Great so far... Research facility....

Hmm something to do with Fallout is my best guess.

GummiBear64
12-22-2015, 09:33 PM
Great so far... Research facility....

Hmm something to do with Fallout is my best guess.

On the contrary, it has nothing to do with Fallout.

GummiBear64
12-23-2015, 06:20 AM
Please, give it the attention it deserves.

|ThyLuigi|
12-23-2015, 06:23 AM
Because teachers have the authority to go on field trips with classes without any trouble.

GummiBear64
12-23-2015, 06:40 AM
Because teachers have the authority to go on field trips with classes without any trouble.
SHUT UP ITS MY STORY ILL TELL IT HOW I WANT TO

GummiBear64
12-23-2015, 11:31 AM
JOSHIE63 needs to criticise me and abuse me. :rolleyes:

|ThyLuigi|
12-23-2015, 06:33 PM
SHUT UP ITS MY STORY ILL TELL IT HOW I WANT TO

Unbeknown to Travis and myself, Travis was right. It was going to be a life changing experience, in more ways than one. And we weren't going to be the only people experiencing it.

And then we've got cheesy foreboding.

GummiBear64
12-23-2015, 09:07 PM
And then we've got cheesy foreboding.

ID LIKE TO SEE YOU WRITE A GOOD STORY BECAUSE I QUIT
I KNOW I WANT ABUSE BUT THIS IS JUST CRAYZEE