PDA

View Full Version : Checking in...

mrthadawee
12-22-2015, 09:35 PM
Hello my fellow forumers. A humble greetings to the many new forumers in the community these days and a hail to the older members of the community who I recognise and respect*... And a season's greetings to you all!

I'm just popping by and making a thread to see how everyone is doing really. Nothing much to say personally to be honest, things are coming along smoothly and I'm just curious to see who's still around that I actually remember.

Besides the recent rather silly drama which has occoured recently (the 'sillyness' part fueled purely by rumours and fearmongering lies which only a fool or a misguided young turkey would really believe), things have been very smooth lately. And now I feel is a good time to just catch up and see how people are doing.

So yea, how is everyone? I still lurk often on the forums but the threads in which I deem worthwhile to actually take some time to make a decent reply to seem lacking. Mainly because these days I lack the tolerance to repeat myself over and over again to the same types of things to people who seldom listen to wisdom.

In other words. Where are the quality threads at these days? It's like they're either constantly being slid out of intrest by terrible threads made by OPs who don't know what a search box is. It's eirher that or I just grow tired of mundane topics, probably a bit of both tbh...

Excuse my rather pessimistic view on the forums. But perhaps we can discuss about this on this thread in more detail if anyone is willing.

TL;DR Thada here, how's all of you?

*I respect everyone but my greatest respects go towards the ones who have been with us the longest, the ones who I've shared many great memories over the years. Many of you guys have quit and I shall never forget you! Oldies rock!

Paintlesss
12-22-2015, 09:37 PM
Yea you're kinda right people post on bad threads saying how bad it is while they completely ignore the good threads giving bad threads popularity while the good ones simply get old

raqk
12-22-2015, 09:57 PM
I'm bored. I think I totally bombed the geometry test I took today. Christmas vacation just started, and I now have two weeks off. I also started playing Growtopia more often, I think I'm starting to regain my interest.

Also, I'm thinking about starting a forum anime list thread, where people rate animes, and I update the thread with a leaderboard of sorts. I have a spreadsheet set up that, so there would be minimal work for me to do on it. Still, I'm not sure if I'd be up for it (especially considering the lack of updates on my MSL thread).

DumbOldDoor
12-22-2015, 09:58 PM
Hello my fellow forumers. A humble greetings to the many new forumers in the community these days and a hail to the older members of the community who I recognise and respect*... And a season's greetings to you all!

Every time I see something like that I'm like
I'm not a new forumer
I'm not an old member of the community
Aaghhhh

idk this is very random

AdminBro
12-22-2015, 09:58 PM
ello thada. Represents the good side of gt.

ParkourDevil
12-22-2015, 10:08 PM
Well. Everything's pretty good for me. Merry christmas Mr. Thadawee!

Dodo Wizard
12-22-2015, 10:13 PM
At least this community doesn't have sexual fan fiction.

Oh wait, SageDeoxys exists.
A good thing about Growtopia's lack of story is that there's no defined characters for people to draw mating with each other. On the topic of mating, I'm about to finish season 4 of Star Trek: The Next Generation, and I've noticed Commander Riker seems to think he's Commander Shepard and pull a "we'll bang okay" to any woman important to the plot. A couple of them weren't even female...or male.

JOSHIE63
12-22-2015, 10:21 PM
Between prosaic forum games that no one actually cares about and even less imaginative forumers, the forums have been either monotonous or frustrating.

I suppose what really keeps me here is the tavern; even that is infantile conversation though.

SageDeoxys
12-22-2015, 10:45 PM

A good thing about Growtopia's lack of story is that there's no defined characters for people to draw mating with each other. On the topic of mating, I'm about to finish season 4 of Star Trek: The Next Generation, and I've noticed Commander Riker seems to think he's Commander Shepard and pull a "we'll bang okay" to any woman important to the plot. A couple of them weren't even female...or male.

Woah woah woah woah, what on Earth makes you think my fan fictions are sexual? They are not.

|ThyLuigi|
12-22-2015, 10:49 PM
The forum topics have been meh, but I've managed to keep myself entertained doing whatever. I made some calculators in Ruby, them being my first thingimajigs that I've made for other people.

thegamer381
12-22-2015, 11:43 PM
I'm not a new forumer
Aaghhhh

idk this is very random

Same, i dont fit into either of those groups, im too old to be new, but too new to be old!

LyveWyre
12-22-2015, 11:47 PM
I'm just going with the flow in the Growtopia. I play, do what I can and try to build some neat worlds. Honestly, no matter where I turn, I find some comedy in the game. Either it be extremely awful spelling errors in the broadcasts, or as said, the ones who act like doom is coming to Growtopia because a password has been stolen.

thegamer381
12-22-2015, 11:50 PM
I'm just going with the flow in the Growtopia. I play, do what I can and try to build some neat worlds. Honestly, no matter where I turn, I find some comedy in the game. Either it be extremely awful spelling errors in the broadcasts, or as said, the ones who act like doom is coming to Growtopia because a password has been stolen.

One time a guy sbed:

GUYS PLEASE COME TO MY WORLD I SELL TONS OF RARES!!!

10 times in a row, funny part was, he was jammed ALL 10 TIMES!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Areodax
12-22-2015, 11:57 PM
I got to chop ingredients at a catering company yesterday. My dad praised me because it looked like it was worked on by a machine. Haha.

Guess I feel pretty great.

I also browse /v/ from time to time.

Rockytop
12-22-2015, 11:59 PM
I'm doing good.

I've started a tree farm, mass produce Guytraps and get like 4000-5000 gems a day from it (But it's harder to break it all, lol) and recently got the giving achievement.

TIMTAM
12-23-2015, 12:00 AM
I don't think the forums are that much worse. I like how there is now more threads these days that are asking questions so we can reply and give advice whereas most of the threads in the old days used to be just statements of drama (Although they were entertaining). I feel like now everyone can easily join in and share their opinions or tips about the game. There are still a lot of those forum games to like get the most posts and stuff which can be a bit annoying in my opinion.

kwj340
12-23-2015, 12:10 AM
Between prosaic forum games that no one actually cares about and even less imaginative forumers, the forums have been either monotonous or frustrating.

I suppose what really keeps me here is the tavern; even that is infantile conversation though.

^^^

Honestly, I don't even know why I check the forums. It's extremely boring and nothing exciting ever happens anymore.

Aquarious
12-23-2015, 12:18 AM
Hm, I suppose I'm doing pretty well. Secret Santa has been keeping me busy, I've basically been a customer service center for the past 72 hours haha. Trying to learn piano too soon. I'm trying to find a nice keyboard for Christmas since I have some money to spare. School is on break for another week and a half which is wonderful. :D

Regarding the quality of our current forum...it could use some work.

Dodo Wizard
12-23-2015, 12:21 AM
Woah woah woah woah, what on Earth makes you think my fan fictions are sexual? They are not.

Well, I remembered you make fanfic, and I know there are other people on here that make forumer fanfiction but I don't remember who, and I knew there was someone that made sexual fanfic, so I suppose my brain connected that together.

Aquarious
12-23-2015, 12:24 AM
Well, I remembered you make fanfic, and I know there are other people on here that make forumer fanfiction but I don't remember who, and I knew there was someone that made sexual fanfic, so I suppose my brain connected that together.

You would be thinking of Phanton-who, as a result of his fanfics, was permanently cursed.

Dodo Wizard
12-23-2015, 12:29 AM
You would be thinking of Phanton-who, as a result of his fanfics, was permanently cursed.

Okay. I knew there was someone. And that I wasn't insane.

SageDeoxys
12-23-2015, 12:32 AM

I don't understand how I'm confused with Phanton. There's like, no resemblance.

Areodax
12-23-2015, 12:36 AM

Phanton's fanfic is literally on a higher tier of pervertedness than Sage's.

Maj3sticturd
12-23-2015, 12:39 AM
Im getting bored because either I can't think of something to write or people's threads are too boring

SageDeoxys
12-23-2015, 12:41 AM
Phanton's fanfic is literally on a higher tier of pervertedness than Sage's.

Thank yo... Wait, did you just call my fanfics perverted?

Areodax
12-23-2015, 12:44 AM
Thank yo... Wait, did you just call my fanfics perverted?

Much lower. Just tame.

Guess where my style fits in.

Dodo Wizard
12-23-2015, 12:48 AM

Residual memories. I don't hardly even remember Phanton.

SageDeoxys
12-23-2015, 12:49 AM
Much lower. Just tame.

Guess where my style fits in.

In the "I want this to be perverted, but I can't because I'll get banned" spot? Mine are kinda in there.

Updated
12-23-2015, 02:37 AM
So this thread just made me look at everyone's join date

KKcupcake
12-23-2015, 02:58 AM
Same, i dont fit into either of those groups, im too old to be new, but too new to be old!

to me if you joined in 2015 you're new sooooo

ElectroDream
12-23-2015, 03:18 AM
Once you've stayed for 1 year+ on the forum, you'll realise how many times a thread has been repeated.

"what do you want to sponsor?" thread

a month later

"What would you sponsor if you had the WLs?"

another month later

"If you could sponsor..."

And it goes like that. I've seen a lot of repetitive threads but because I'm bored I usually repeat the same answer to them. Kinda boring I know, that's why I kind of want the drama sub-forum to be back. In that sub-forum, no threads are that repetitive.

Aquarious
12-23-2015, 03:48 AM
Once you've stayed for 1 year+ on the forum, you'll realise how many times a thread has been repeated.

a month later

another month later

And it goes like that. I've seen a lot of repetitive threads but because I'm bored I usually repeat the same answer to them. Kinda boring I know, that's why I kind of want the drama sub-forum to be back. In that sub-forum, no threads are that repetitive.

Don't forget the timeless classics...

"if u were a mod what would ur item be"
"what is ur ingame level"
"any 2013 forumers left?"
"how old r u?"
"items nobody sees around anymore"
"when did u join growtopia?"
"let me give u an opinion which i want to say is honest but it's actually just a huge sugar coated compliment becuz who is ever honest lolz"
"some guy x some other person: the i did not ask for their consent edition!!"
"i am quitting...then i come back 1 week later"
"look at me i have this disease i am dying omg (i love showering in the spotlight)"
"im just gonna ask you guys the date for this event becuz who has time to google it??AHAHHA NOT ME!!"
"if u were dev what would u add to game"
"why do mods always pay attention to famous pplz but not me??? omg!!"
"2013 better than 2015 lol"

All. The. Time.
...It'd be nice to have a good discussion going once in a while.

Invest
12-23-2015, 04:16 AM
"In other words. Where are the quality threads at these days?"

Growtopia: wat is dis quality?

In all seriousness, Growtopia is fine i suppose. The drama is ignorant, but that's what /radio is for, eh?
I've been fine, just contemplating starting a project for some quick world-locks...

Good to see a decent forumer getting on, and saying hello.

- - - Updated - - -

"how old r u?"
"let me give u an opinion which i want to say is honest but it's actually just a huge sugar coated compliment becuz who is ever honest lolz"
"look at me i have this disease i am dying omg (i love showering in the spotlight)"
"im just gonna ask you guys the date for this event becuz who has time to google it??AHAHHA NOT ME!!"

All. The. Time.

Indeed. But your missing the...
"y i get benned?":kid who doesn't know what support is edition.
"we ned more modders": Wanna-be edition
"I know this is lowers my chances, but i want to be a moderator": Obvious reasons edition...
and the most recent and most laughable
"I've been gone, where's JakeShore so i can get my investment?": hahahahhaahhhhahahahahahha

Invest
12-23-2015, 04:31 AM
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?7834-I-Got-Banned&highlight=banned

oh, and Seil or Seth? :rolleyes: Best conversation ever... lol

|ThyLuigi|
12-23-2015, 04:53 AM

a month later

another month later

I knew there was a lot of those threads before I joined. :p
I lurked as an anonymous unregistered nub occasionally.

Nav
12-23-2015, 05:48 AM
I'm doing alright. The community isn't. The expected drama went too far and it's absolutely infuriating.

Pikasack
12-23-2015, 07:20 AM
Hey Thada, i regularly go the forums sort of biweekly, just to see what's going on.
Not that active anymore, more focused on, other forums.

Just got back into LittleBigPlanet, need to take a break from Homebrewing the Wii. I am doing pretty good for all my classes in Grade 9 and hope to see that i can do better after this Winter Break.

Best regards. ~Pikasack
*tips TopHat*

mrthadawee
12-23-2015, 08:31 AM
Yea you're kinda right people post on bad threads saying how bad it is while they completely ignore the good threads giving bad threads popularity while the good ones simply get old
This is why I seldom see reason to post, if I posted advice in spammy, repetitive threads, any decent threads made would just be slid.

I'm bored. I think I totally bombed the geometry test I took today. Christmas vacation just started, and I now have two weeks off. I also started playing Growtopia more often, I think I'm starting to regain my interest..
Also, I'm thinking about starting a forum anime list thread, where people rate animes, and I update the thread with a leaderboard of sorts. I have a spreadsheet set up that, so there would be minimal work for me to do on it. Still, I'm not sure if I'd be up for it (especially considering the lack of updates on my MSL thread).
Good stuff, my holidays began when college broke up last Tuesday, just been chilling through Christmas
I believe we have a few forumers who are intrested in Anime. Perhaps that could be a thing to start in the tavern for all you weaboo nerds out there :^)

I'm not a new forumer
Aaghhhh

idk this is very random
I recognise you, so you is cool ya?

ello thada. Represents the good side of gt.
'ello! :^)

Well. Everything's pretty good for me. Merry christmas Mr. Thadawee!
Merry Christmas, ParkourDevil!

Stop right there... You clearly forgot MaryJane didn't you? :^)
Although you are right, Growtopia isn't the place to make those types of stories, there is still a universe to base some clean stories though, like the battle of Grow Valley (mentioned in the legend bot info), has anyone even made a fanfiction of that? I was thinking full metal jacket crossed with some sort of giant mechanical robot story.

Shame really, I ought to make more threads then tbh...

:^)

The forum topics have been meh, but I've managed to keep myself entertained doing whatever. I made some calculators in Ruby, them being my first thingimajigs that I've made for other people.
Good stuff, I'm actually pretty excited for next year, 2015 has been a very smooth year for me personally (well at least in game, irl has been cool to at least, I got into college and all that, but it has also been very stressful). There ought to be many more things to keep us busy next year.

Then you're sort of in the middle, the faceless mob sort of thing...

That's the spirit, I wish I was as optimistic as you.
And I agree 100%, it's always good to have a laugh, even if it is alas, out of other people's scaremongering and panic(but you laugh secretly, not to be rude:crazy:)

One time a guy sbed:

GUYS PLEASE COME TO MY WORLD I SELL TONS OF RARES!!!

10 times in a row, funny part was, he was jammed ALL 10 TIMES!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Topkek! (Refer to my reply above your quote)

I got to chop ingredients at a catering company yesterday. My dad praised me because it looked like it was worked on by a machine. Haha.

Guess I feel pretty great.

I also browse /v/ from time to time.
HE BROWSES /v/
HE HAS NO CHILL
HE CHOPS POTATOES
AND MEMES KING OF THE HILL! :^)

HE

I'm doing good.

I've started a tree farm, mass produce Guytraps and get like 4000-5000 gems a day from it (But it's harder to break it all, lol) and recently got the giving achievement.
I almost never farm, unless I really really need gems, which is very seldom (I don't like sbing because kids spam me all sorts of vile and annoying things because I used to be a mod). But I have a decent pinball setup going, I recommend pinball if you can get it. You can expect 10 thousand odd if you have enough (and enough time to do it lol)

I don't think the forums are that much worse. I like how there is now more threads these days that are asking questions so we can reply and give advice whereas most of the threads in the old days used to be just statements of drama (Although they were entertaining). I feel like now everyone can easily join in and share their opinions or tips about the game. There are still a lot of those forum games to like get the most posts and stuff which can be a bit annoying in my opinion.
While I agree, I have to point out that repeating oneself over and over again gets tiring, especially when the questions are the sort which could be answered by using the search function.

Yes, there are still legit threads out there that require an oldies advice, but I tend to avoid the ones that would just be deleted by a mod later anyway. (drama threads for instance)

^^^

Honestly, I don't even know why I check the forums. It's extremely boring and nothing exciting ever happens anymore.
I tend to check just on the off chance that something cool happens, then I get bored and make threads like this... 32+ replies over night? That's pretty cool seeing as we're on the tavern!

Hm, I suppose I'm doing pretty well. Secret Santa has been keeping me busy, I've basically been a customer service center for the past 72 hours haha. Trying to learn piano too soon. I'm trying to find a nice keyboard for Christmas since I have some money to spare. School is on break for another week and a half which is wonderful. :D

Regarding the quality of our current forum...it could use some work.
Good stuff... You're learning piano eh? I may not be able to read music but I have taught myself a great bunch of things, I make my own music and I have the awesome ability to learn pretty much anything by ear, given an hour or so...
I sort of want to get a MIDI piano for Christmas (A piano which can be plugged into a computer, pretty handy when making music). I suggest if you're starting out you get a cheapish one (I know it's tempting to blow out on a £400+ Korg piano with pressure and weighted keys with superior sound quality but honestly. unless you're my nan or very rich, get something cheap to start off with).

Whoo... That's a lot of posts, time to do the next page!

- - - Updated - - -

*skipped a dozen quotes about unintelligible fanfics*
Keep your smut to yourselves, ladies!

So this thread just made me look at everyone's join date
My plan is coming together nicely...

to me if you joined in 2015 you're new sooooo
To me... Even 2014 players are new :^)

a month later

another month later

Indeed, and when you've been around as long as me, the realization becomes stronger...

i'm sick of all the stupid threads created by most Q4 2015 forumers.
example: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?279106-DONT-SCROLL-TO-THE-BOTTOM!

but personally for older forumers in general, I don't like the way the community is going, so that along with the fact that I need to catch up in my studies i'll be inactive here next year
Well we were all new once, I remember when people used to hate the 2014ers because they were noobs... :^)

"how old r u?"

All. The. Time.
heh, you forgot
"CAN I BE MOD?"
"*INSERT USELESS MINIMOD THREAD*
*DRAMA THREAD*
*DRAMA THREAD CREATED BY AN ALT*
My ultimate point is, there is no reason to respond to drama threads and threads that are an utter waste of your time (like the ones you mentioned), just ignore them and bump the worthy threads with posts worthy of reading. In other words... Ignore the crap posts and let them slide.

"In other words. Where are the quality threads at these days?"

Growtopia: wat is dis quality?

In all seriousness, Growtopia is fine i suppose. The drama is ignorant, but that's what /radio is for, eh?
I've been fine, just contemplating starting a project for some quick world-locks...

Good to see a decent forumer getting on, and saying hello.

We used to have very good quality discussions back when the forums was more of a tight-knit community. Trust me...

I'm doing alright. The community isn't. The expected drama went too far and it's absolutely infuriating.
Like all drama, it passes given time. Trust me, I've seen every single drama that has occurred in this game, and they all get swept under the rug and forgotten about eventually.

Hey Thada, i regularly go the forums sort of biweekly, just to see what's going on.
Not that active anymore, more focused on, other forums.

Just got back into LittleBigPlanet, need to take a break from Homebrewing the Wii. I am doing pretty good for all my classes in Grade 9 and hope to see that i can do better after this Winter Break.

Best regards. ~Pikasack
*tips TopHat*
Hey Pika, good to see you. Wait, people still homebrew the wii? I thought the days of modding was over with nintendo. Small world...

I will be responding to other posts too..

Merry Christmas Forumers, and good to see you all again, and it's good to see how people are feeling right now too!

thegamer381
12-23-2015, 06:17 PM

"how old r u?"

All. The. Time.

The forums 2k15...

Disaster
12-23-2015, 06:23 PM

I'm just popping by and making a thread to see how everyone is doing really. Nothing much to say personally to be honest, things are coming along smoothly and I'm just curious to see who's still around that I actually remember.

Besides the recent rather silly drama which has occoured recently (the 'sillyness' part fueled purely by rumours and fearmongering lies which only a fool or a misguided young turkey would really believe), things have been very smooth lately. And now I feel is a good time to just catch up and see how people are doing.

So yea, how is everyone? I still lurk often on the forums but the threads in which I deem worthwhile to actually take some time to make a decent reply to seem lacking. Mainly because these days I lack the tolerance to repeat myself over and over again to the same types of things to people who seldom listen to wisdom.

In other words. Where are the quality threads at these days? It's like they're either constantly being slid out of intrest by terrible threads made by OPs who don't know what a search box is. It's eirher that or I just grow tired of mundane topics, probably a bit of both tbh...

Excuse my rather pessimistic view on the forums. But perhaps we can discuss about this on this thread in more detail if anyone is willing.

TL;DR Thada here, how's all of you?

*I respect everyone but my greatest respects go towards the ones who have been with us the longest, the ones who I've shared many great memories over the years. Many of you guys have quit and I shall never forget you! Oldies rock!

I remember you. How have you been? I've left the forums because I've became more busy irl and because of school. I try to get on the forums whenever I can though.

ASAD
12-23-2015, 08:22 PM
OH yea, thada I wanTed to ask you something, before you were a mod we had conversation and you told me about that you can't write with a pen, but you can type on da keyboard. can u tell me more about it. I'm sure you told me more but I don't seem to recall :confused:

mrthadawee
12-23-2015, 08:30 PM
I remember you. How have you been? I've left the forums because I've became more busy irl and because of school. I try to get on the forums whenever I can though.
I've been doing well, good to see you around!

OH yea, thada I wanTed to ask you something, before you were a mod we had conversation and you told me about that you can't write with a pen, but you can type on da keyboard. can u tell me more about it. I'm sure you told me more but I don't seem to recall :confused:
That is true. I have a condition that effects my perception of grip and stability in my hands (I have incredible strength in my arms and hands, like that of an archer, but I grip either too strong or too softly.) in other words, I can't write, but I've learned to type really fast and even play the piano too :^)

IC Growtopia
12-23-2015, 08:32 PM
I've been doing well, good to see you around!

That is true. I have a condition that effects my perception of grip and stability in my hands (I have incredible strength in my arms and hands, like that of an archer, but I grip either too strong or too softly.) in other words, I can't write, but I've learned to type really fast and even play the piano too :^)

I broke a pencil by holding it once. And I learned to write when I was seven.

mrthadawee
12-23-2015, 08:54 PM
I broke a pencil by holding it once. And I learned to write when I was seven.
It also hurts for me when holding a pencil. Just saying

syrup
12-23-2015, 08:59 PM
people from 2013 are so pretentious i swear n o o n e c a r e s

Rush
12-23-2015, 09:39 PM
-snip-
Helloooooooo.
Whatchu been doing lately?

mrthadawee
12-24-2015, 10:03 AM
people from 2013 are so pretentious i swear n o o n e c a r e s
But fam...
You're also from 2013 :^)

Besides, this thread isn't made to blow my own trumpet, I speak my mind and give a thread for others to speak their minds too.
I just wanted to see how others were doing :^)

Helloooooooo.
Whatchu been doing lately?
Been doing well, I've decided to stay hidden from the limelight so to speak, people often speak to me about when I was a mod, it gets repetitive and generally annoying having to face the "OMG" without being able to just vanish like I used to :^)
But in all seriousness, it's been going well, I have my own circle of friends and I tend to play how I like... Casually, even if it means just logging on to play some keytar for 10 minutes or so...

Send my regards to mama bear...
or don't, ya know. That's fine, scariest mod of the year for three years straight and all... *cowers in fear*
:^)

IShutter
12-24-2015, 10:24 AM
The same old ama threads have been going around to increase post counts, nothing much. I came back after a long break from the forums and the drama has definitely stopped, some drama here and there, alot of good old forumers went rouge and got banned

mrthadawee
12-24-2015, 10:35 AM
The same old ama threads have been going around to increase post counts, nothing much. I came back after a long break from the forums and the drama has definitely stopped, some drama here and there, alot of good old forumers went rouge and got banned

Yeah, I don't agree with those "ask me anything" threads, they're silly and are just ego boosting, no one really cares if just one forumer makes an "ask me anything" thread, people only really cared when the developers did one, because it was a chance to get some new juicy info on the game, (even AV8Rs thread only really got the typical "omg show me all the mod commands" questions from noobs, but he still wasn't allowed to disclose anything).
Like I've always said, drama comes and goes, it's like a firework, quick, flashy, over too soon and ultimately worthless in the end.

And as for the oldies going bad, I guess they just got bored and/or lost hope in the community, that said, people should really be less gullible too... Eh, swings and roundabouts tbh...

mrthadawee
12-27-2015, 04:28 PM
Bump and merry christmas.

Areodax
12-27-2015, 04:35 PM
Bump and merry christmas.

(adjusts his voice to the black Scottish cyclops again)

Cheers mate! Smissmas is the best time of the year!

Also, what do you think of my "new" signature? Isn't it welcoming enough for the new forumers? :^)

unconscious98
12-27-2015, 05:15 PM
I'm just posting to see how old I am ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I just came back after a few months-- again. will prolly disappear once more

Spotlight
12-29-2015, 10:53 AM
Nice to see you Thads, I believe I was inactive the whole time you were a moderator.
I miss seeing your blue text on my screen, hope to see you soon man.