PDA

View Full Version : Friends issue ...

TotallyExtra
12-23-2015, 04:22 PM
No hate plz ... I just pretty annoy by my friends... So I hope I don't cause any drama.

My friends is asking money from me every single DAY! I tried oning airplane mode to avoid them but they just won't lemme go!... Every time I on my wifi or airplane mode I just got spammed ... I gave them money over and over again but I really can't give anymore I don't even have enuf cash to eat... They are gamble freak but I dun know what to do now ... If I don't give them money they will keep begging me with their innocent eye ... I think I shouldn't give in at all in the first place ... The first time they ask for $5 which is a small amount and I could help but now they request $30 ... My daily pocket money is only $20 ... $20 SGD is not a lot ... Some time I can't even have dinner with that amount of money ... Can someone gimme advice what should I do to stop them from begging money from me?

Muhammad Daniel
12-23-2015, 04:28 PM
that is not your friend.A friend shouldn't ask for money to their friends.Well,maybe just a little BUT your friends have crossed the line! Next time he messaged you,open the caps lock and write "GOD I HAVE NO MONEY YOU SHOULD MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY AND I DON'T WANT TO FRIEND WITH YOU ANYMORE IF YOU KEEP ASKING FOR MONEY!" Then wait for him to reply and see the result.DON'T! EVER! GOT! SIMPLY! INFLUENCED! BY! THE! INNOCENT! EYES! If you look at his eye,look at his eyebrow and you wont see the "innocent" ugly eye

Solarex
12-23-2015, 04:29 PM
Learn to say 'no'. If you stop lending them money, they will stop(hopefully)

26FtW26
12-23-2015, 04:29 PM
Um, just don't give them money and tell them to piss off. Not a good friend, it seems.

Meranda
12-23-2015, 04:58 PM
Just tell them straight that you're not gonna give them any money.

MyLegGuy
12-23-2015, 05:00 PM
They're not your friends. They're freeloaders.

free·load·er
ˈfrēˌlōdər
noun informal
a person who takes advantage of others' generosity without giving anything in return.

Tempting
12-23-2015, 05:32 PM
Friends? Yeah right. They're basically stealing from you. If all they do is ask for money, tell them to back off. If they ask for money, but are actually your friend, tell them that you won't give them any more money.

Chocolatte
12-23-2015, 05:34 PM
Don't give into fake people. Don't give them money because it's yours. It's better to not have friends than to have friends that constantly take advantage of you.

ezereal
12-23-2015, 05:47 PM
No hate plz ... I just pretty annoy by my friends... So I hope I don't cost any drama.

My friends is asking money from me every single DAY! I tried oning airplane mode to avoid them but they just won't lemme go!... Every time I on my wifi or airplane mode I just got spammed ... I gave them money over and over again but I really can't give anymore I don't even have enuf cash to eat... They are gamble freak but I dun know what to do now ... If I don't give them money they will keep begging me with their innocent eye ... I think I shouldn't give in at all in the first place ... The first time they ask for $5 which is a small amount and I could help but now they request $30 ... My daily pocket money is only $20 ... $20 SGD is not a lot ... Some time I can't even have dinner with that amount of money ... Can someone gimme advice what should I do to stop them from begging money from me?
Eh if he your friend just for money, is he really your friend? Sg people most of us liddat one..... Well this is sg, but if you feel uncomfortable just say no,cos this people aren't worth your money, if not lemme teach u something. Call him to return all the money you lent him before, then lend him the $30

DangerousG
12-23-2015, 06:00 PM
Ignore the "they are not your friends" posts e.e

Timmy is suffering from financial problems and has no one to turn to besides Jimmy. Timmy asks Jimmy for money to be able to pay the bills. Jimmy allows Timmy to borrow money until he resolves his financial issues. This is because Jimmy trusts Timmy and knows that he is working hard to resolve his financial issues. Until then, Timmy will have to borrow money from Jimmy. - Apparently this isnt a true friend

Anyways... Learn to say no. As soon as you say no, they would think of you as a human and not a money dispenser. They'll least likely ask you for money. You stated that your friend had a gambling problem? Notify someone you know who could help (Teacher etc..) As soon as your friend loses his gambling habit, he'll no longer need the money to feed his addiction.

Dats it :hat:

CrystalBite
12-23-2015, 06:19 PM
Lesson learned:

I dont have money

|ThyLuigi|
12-23-2015, 08:00 PM
Tell him to find money somewhere else.

Paintlesss
12-23-2015, 08:00 PM
Unfriend them

FrostxMC =^.^=
12-23-2015, 08:06 PM
Ah, the word no. A powerful, yet simple word. Being capable of mastering that word is like knowing an entire martial arts verbally.

ASAD
12-23-2015, 08:16 PM
To all people saying they're not your friends etc. are wrong. First try to understand the situation. they might be your friends that you have for a long time, I'm assuming that they're friends that you have for a long time? If yes then Politely explain that you can't give the money or you need it, or just say no.

Polar
12-23-2015, 08:21 PM
gg my friends ask me out every day and if i don't go they'll rage and come to my house.

TotallyExtra
12-24-2015, 04:46 AM
that is not your friend.A friend shouldn't ask for money to their friends.Well,maybe just a little BUT your friends have crossed the line! Next time he messaged you,open the caps lock and write "GOD I HAVE NO MONEY YOU SHOULD MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY AND I DON'T WANT TO FRIEND WITH YOU ANYMORE IF YOU KEEP ASKING FOR MONEY!" Then wait for him to reply and see the result.DON'T! EVER! GOT! SIMPLY! INFLUENCED! BY! THE! INNOCENT! EYES! If you look at his eye,look at his eyebrow and you wont see the "innocent" ugly eye

That too mean ... They would probably gossip about me =.=
I know they are not really my true friends but I got to stick with them for 2 years ... (Classmate) So if I say something that mean they would probably tell the other girls to hate meh ... I will be damn lonely :( my bestfriend can't really hang out with me due to parent retriction so I have no choice but to hang out with those "friends". Or I will be alone which is damn boring ...

- - - Updated - - -

Learn to say 'no'. If you stop lending them money, they will stop(hopefully)

It's just so hard to say no ... I never say no to any of their request b4

- - - Updated - - -

Um, just don't give them money and tell them to piss off. Not a good friend, it seems.

Ik they not my friends they just use me for $$...
But I got to stick with them for 2 years ...

- - - Updated - - -

Just tell them straight that you're not gonna give them any money.

Hard to say =.=

- - - Updated - - -

They're not your friends. They're freeloaders.

free·load·er
ˈfrēˌlōdər
noun informal
a person who takes advantage of others' generosity without giving anything in return.

Ik but got to stick with them for two years (classmate)

- - - Updated - - -

Ignore the "they are not your friends" posts e.e

Timmy is suffering from financial problems and has no one to turn to besides Jimmy. Timmy asks Jimmy for money to be able to pay the bills. Jimmy allows Timmy to borrow money until he resolves his financial issues. This is because Jimmy trusts Timmy and knows that he is working hard to resolve his financial issues. Until then, Timmy will have to borrow money from Jimmy. - Apparently this isnt a true friend

Anyways... Learn to say no. As soon as you say no, they would think of you as a human and not a money dispenser. They'll least likely ask you for money. You stated that your friend had a gambling problem? Notify someone you know who could help (Teacher etc..) As soon as your friend loses his gambling habit, he'll no longer need the money to feed his addiction.

Dats it :hat:
Actually it's not really gamble ... They alway use their money to like bet ... Example :
Who can run faster win $10

Luckwave932
12-24-2015, 04:50 AM
No hate plz ... I just pretty annoy by my friends... So I hope I don't cost any drama.

They're not true friends. They're just taking advantage of your friendship. Say no the next time they ask you for money.

TotallyExtra
12-24-2015, 04:50 AM
Eh if he your friend just for money, is he really your friend? Sg people most of us liddat one..... Well this is sg, but if you feel uncomfortable just say no,cos this people aren't worth your money, if not lemme teach u something. Call him to return all the money you lent him before, then lend him the $30

Yea she my SG classmate... Ik she not really my friend but bo bian =_=
I can't say no ... U know girls gossip is powerful
If I ask her to return she would probably say I no money laaaa and use a innocent eye of not kneel down and beg me ... How could I say no like tat

peck
12-24-2015, 06:31 AM
As you already know by now they're not your "true friends" so why do you care about leaving them? Chances are they already gossip about you money or no.
Dont hang out with those who don't tolerate who you really are.