PDA

View Full Version : I want advice

ZZZebra94
12-23-2015, 10:28 PM
Should I write some Growtopia fanifc? That is all I wanna know.

holaloh
12-23-2015, 10:42 PM
Dont ruin my fav game perspective pls...

Kurisumasu
12-23-2015, 10:42 PM
YES! IM WILLING TO READ

ZZZebra94
12-23-2015, 10:54 PM
YES! IM WILLING TO READ

I just wanna know, how is dis chapter?
Chapter 1: News Report
*Loud music plays*

Reporter: Welcome to NewsDaily News! We are back with our main reporters, Edvoid and Lisa!

*More music*

Reporter: Alright, we shall start off our news report with breaking news! Ed, start us all off.

Edvoid: Alright, so recently, Hamumu posted a thread on the forums about how Av8r got hacked! The infamous hacker, Amateurz, took credit for everything. Well, Av8r was cool about it, and he made a thread saying that he will miss being a mod, but we have some unsettling questions waiting to be answered.

Reporter: Thank you, Ed. Now Lisa, can you list provide more information?

Lisa: Sure thing! So Amateurz made a thread on the forums about how he discovered many things after hacking Av8r, and he is going to do more terrible things to the community. Then he went off to make a music video on his channel. Now, we are all asking, what will happen next? Will we stay strong and stand up to those hackers?

Reporter: Thank you Lisa, Ed, back to you.

Edvoid: Us Growtopians are doing fine right now. Recently, carnival has come and we are having fun! The Carnie Challenge is here, and Seth and the mods had to ban tons of hackers. Now, what will happen when WInterfest comes? Let’s hope for an awesome WInterfest just like last year!

Reporter: I’m sure that this Winterfest will be awesome! Alright, News report is over, see you tommorow!

*loud music plays, and 20 seconds of logo*

A Growtopian grabs the remote and turns off the television. There is a knock on the door.

Growtopian: Come in!

The door swings open, and there are footsteps.

Visitor: Boss, I’d like to say, hacking Av8r was a nice achievement. I can’t wait to see you leak that information!

Boss: Thank you! Now go, I have to release that video leaking the mod powers. Those pathetic reporters have no idea about what I am going to do on Christmas day… ha ha ha ha…

Visitor: Ha ha ha ha!!!

Boss: No, it only works when I do it! Leave my house now!

Visitor: Fine!

The visitor walks out the open door and slams it shut.