PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of $0.01 in my acc

Aunos
12-24-2015, 08:42 AM
So I got $0.01 in my Apple ID acc. I need to get rid of it so I can change back to a Philippine acc. I converted my acc to American just so I can claim the $10 from Woshipaul's giveaway. In order for me to change back to Philippine acc, I need to have a balance of 0. But I have $0.01 (I bought something in a game for $9.99)

Help me get rid of it. Or maybe there's a charity where I can donate it

Arnold
12-24-2015, 08:45 AM
Samsung is better

Aunos
12-24-2015, 10:44 AM
Bummmmppp halpppp

ASAD
12-24-2015, 10:45 AM
So I got $0.01 in my Apple ID acc. I need to get rid of it so I can change back to a Philippine acc. I converted my acc to American just so I can claim the $10 from Woshipaul's giveaway. In order for me to change back to Philippine acc, I need to have a balance of 0. But I have $0.01 (I bought something in a game for $9.99)

Help me get rid of it. Or maybe there's a charity where I can donate it

Some one had a similar problem, maybe email apple support or something?

Kranken
12-24-2015, 10:47 AM
I've been stuck with ~60c for 2 years now

ASAD
12-24-2015, 10:50 AM
they don't want you to change your country lol, they won't help.

No, can't they umm like request to take the remaining money out???

ASAD
12-24-2015, 11:03 AM
they're not your friends, try using a computer with iTunes if using an iOS device doesn't work

At least the op should give it a shot.

Aunos
12-24-2015, 12:10 PM
I don't think they will remove the money since its your money, and if they did, where will they put it?

Maybe there's a charity place where I can donate money from my itunes

Aunos
12-24-2015, 03:39 PM
Any help?????

bagel124
12-24-2015, 03:44 PM
I'm not sure if such thing even exists, as I have never seen a charity thing using iTunes.

You would be better off just making another Apple ID.

peck
12-24-2015, 03:45 PM
I don't think they will remove the money since its your money, and if they did, where will they put it?

Maybe there's a charity place where I can donate money from my itunes

You could always ask their support instead of rtsoft forums. I very much doubt they'd allow you to donate imaginary money to charity, as you have .01 iTunes money, not .01 real money.

Aunos
12-24-2015, 11:24 PM
You could always ask their support instead of rtsoft forums. I very much doubt they'd allow you to donate imaginary money to charity, as you have .01 iTunes money, not .01 real money.

I'm asking here because I think at least one of you has the solution to my problem. And its also real money. That's the money you can use to buy gems in growtopia or buy a new game in the App Store.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you need to change it anyways?

You can just use your American account. The App Store here isn't so bad.

Well I live in the Philippines, and I'm going to add some $ into my acc so I can use it on games and stuff. Problem is, I'm buying it from the Philippines, but my acc is American so they won't let me.

Spotlight
12-24-2015, 11:34 PM
get off now, google play sucks, it keeps asking you to add a payment method

idk? tbh i'd make two accounts if i were you

Nah man, Google Play is great.
I respect all opinions though.

jadonhiu
12-25-2015, 01:43 AM
get off now, google play sucks, it keeps asking you to add a payment method

idk? tbh i'd make two accounts if i were you

you can skip it

peck
12-25-2015, 02:49 AM
I'm asking here because I think at least one of you has the solution to my problem. And its also real money. That's the money you can use to buy gems in growtopia or buy a new game in the App store.

If it were real money, drop it in the Mc Donalds child charity box usually by the cashier. Maybe you didnt get my point, but the one cent is in apple money, though it could be worth one cent of real money they don't pay taxes on the money, they can't lend it to banks, they can't pay for groceries at the store with it. It's as real as the growtopia gems.

Your best bet is to add a debit card and buy a 99 cent game and have it over draw.

raqk
12-25-2015, 04:04 AM
I had to make a new Apple ID after changing mine to Canadian for a soft launch game. You used to be able to change countries back and forth no problem... Not so much anymore D:

Aunos
12-25-2015, 04:06 AM
I had to make a new Apple ID after changing mine to Canadian for a soft launch game. You used to be able to change countries back and forth no problem... Not so much anymore D:

I'm screwed...

Can I just buy 9.98 dollars so it will be 9.99 and I'll just buy something

raqk
12-25-2015, 04:17 AM
I'm screwed...

Can I just buy 9.98 dollars so it will be 9.99 and I'll just buy something

I don't know about your situation as it may differ between different countries... But in my case I couldn't switch back from Canada to the United States because I couldn't provide a valid US payment method. I know nothing about needing any set amount of currency to switch.

Aunos
12-25-2015, 04:22 AM
I don't know about your situation as it may differ between different countries... But in my case I couldn't switch back from Canada to the United States because I couldn't provide a valid US payment method. I know nothing about needing any set amount of currency to switch.

They won't let me switch between American and Philippines just because I have $0.01 :sweatdrop:

Invest
12-25-2015, 05:53 AM
OOO, I KNOW!

Buy something for $0.01 cents...

EDIT... Send Invest $0.01