PDA

View Full Version : HALP MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Muhammad Daniel
12-24-2015, 11:51 AM
I HEARD A SONG THAT I SUPER DUPER HATE ON TV WHEN MY DAD OPENS TV AND I CANT LET THE SONG OUTTA MY HEAD AND I HATE THAT SONG WHY I STILL REMEMBER IT FUUUU

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GrateNPowder
12-24-2015, 11:52 AM
Wat song! *laughs*

Dakukene
12-24-2015, 12:07 PM
Just listen to songs that you like nonstop.

Muhammad Daniel
12-24-2015, 03:24 PM
It goes away after time, not worries. :crazy:

le thx it happens BUT WHEN I SEE BACK THIS FORUM IT COMES BACK TO MY BRAIN!!!

peck
12-24-2015, 03:47 PM
105883 .

Muhammad Daniel
12-24-2015, 03:48 PM
105883 .

wow what a big "K"
THAT WASN'T HELPING ME!!!!!!!!!!111!!!1!!!!!!!

XDCorez
12-24-2015, 05:32 PM
No, rickroll is much worst

Muscleman
12-24-2015, 05:36 PM
Click my siggy and earn some cookies to take your mind off of it.

Hypnoid
12-24-2015, 05:40 PM

DON'T CLICK IT.

Viso
12-24-2015, 05:44 PM

Dude your siggy can give people seizures..

Muscleman
12-24-2015, 05:44 PM
DON'T CLICK IT.

There's a hot chocolate button on top if you don't like milk. :rolleyes:

Dude your siggy can give people seizures..

Don't worry, people under the age of 20 are less likely to have photosensitive epilepsy.

Hypnoid
12-24-2015, 05:46 PM

I DON'T WANT YOUR COOKIES OR HOT CHOLOCATE IM NOT SANTA

Akimzzzz
12-24-2015, 05:50 PM
Quit it,stop making this kind of threads again.There is no possible solution to this,it's just you yourself controlling your brain and there is nothing much we can do about it.Make a more useful and applicable thread next time.

Muhammad Daniel
12-24-2015, 05:52 PM

fuuuuuuuuu you i was in the night and watched this ._.

- - - Updated - - -

Quit it,stop making this kind of threads again.There is no possible solution to this,it's just you yourself controlling your brain and there is nothing much we can do about it.Make a more useful and applicable thread next time.

this thread is useful 4 me

Hypnoid
12-24-2015, 05:53 PM

Quit it, stop writing everything wrong that you see.

Viso
12-24-2015, 05:54 PM

Don't worry, people under the age of 20 are less likely to have photosensitive epilepsy.

Seriously? 1. There are 21+ Year olds who use these forums 2. LESS LIKELY? What if someone DOES have photosensitive epilepsy and they perhaps die from not getting help, im sorry but "less likely" doesent cut it for me, please remove that spoiler Or I will contact support after everything is back up and running, not because I dislike you or want you in trouble, but because i dont want anyone to get hurt for no reason.

Akimzzzz
12-24-2015, 05:55 PM
No it is not,nobody is actually quite helping you right now.

Muhammad Daniel
12-24-2015, 05:56 PM
Seriously? 1. There are 21+ Year olds who use these forums 2. LESS LIKELY? What if someone DOES have photosensitive epilepsy and they perhaps die from not getting help, im sorry but "less likely" doesent cut it for me, please remove that spoiler Or I will contact support after everything is back up and running, not because I dislike you or want you in trouble, but because i dont want anyone to get hurt for no reason.

i am 1:58 AM and watched THAT FUUUU THING cause i think i makes me feel better fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

- - - Updated - - -

No it is not,nobody is actually quite helping you right now.

go learn how to quote b4 submitting

Viso
12-24-2015, 05:59 PM
i am 1:58 AM and watched THAT FUUUU THING cause i think i makes me feel better fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Your one person who is lucky enough not to have epilepsy. You cant speak for everybody ellse and please use better grammar when dealing with somthing serious (Not the post, the epilepsy thing)

"i am 1:58 AM" "Fuuuuuuuuuu"

Muhammad Daniel
12-24-2015, 06:00 PM
I dont really make grammar important,as long everyone understand i dont care :whistling:

Akimzzzz
12-24-2015, 06:09 PM
Quit it, stop writing everything wrong that you see.

I see no right in this thread.Plus you should start posting or replying some helpful comments.Rather than just trolling and all those immature comments you post on people threads.

Muhammad Daniel
12-24-2015, 06:15 PM
I see no right in this thread.Plus you should start posting or replying some helpful comments.Rather than just trolling and all those immature comments you post on people threads.

maybe you should post some helpful comments

Akimzzzz
12-24-2015, 06:22 PM
Oops my bad.It's actually spelled as "BEFORE" and not "b4" also please improve your Grammar and use the right vocabulary,this is the forum not any informal socialization.

Muhammad Daniel
12-24-2015, 06:25 PM
Oops my bad.It's actually spelled as "BEFORE" and not "b4" also please improve your Grammar and use the right vocabulary,this is the forum not any informal socialization.

well many forumers uses slang words so advice them all not just me :prophet:

Akimzzzz
12-24-2015, 06:25 PM
maybe you should post some helpful comments

Yea i should post some helpful comment if only the thread makes sense and can be assist

Muhammad Daniel
12-24-2015, 06:29 PM
Yea i should post some helpful comment if only the thread makes sense and can be assist

what is wrong with you! if you don't wanna help me,just leave!

- - - Updated - - -

ok first of all,forgive my rudeness.Okay the "unhelpful" comments was last seen on the ninth comments so please,help me by posting what can I do to make me forgot the sick ,sick lyrics and idiotic lyrics and urgh just help

Metalwire
12-24-2015, 06:29 PM
I dont really make grammar important,as long everyone understand i dont care :whistling:
Don't worry everyone has this issue at some point it just takes practice no one's perfect

Akimzzzz
12-24-2015, 06:32 PM
what is wrong with you! if you don't wanna help me,just leave!

- - - Updated - - -

ok first of all,forgive my rudeness.Okay the "unhelpful" comments was last seen on the ninth comments so please,help me by posting what can I do to make me forgot the sick ,sick lyrics and idiotic lyrics and urgh just help

Meh i wanna apologize to i kind of went too far with my critics and all that nasty stuff i said.We cool yeah?

Muhammad Daniel
12-24-2015, 06:35 PM
Meh i wanna apoligize to i kind of went too far with my critics and all that nasty stuff i said.We cool yeah?

lel k but ur critics makes my English better and you misspelled the word "apologize" :3

Hypnoid
12-25-2015, 02:06 PM

Forums isn't just about helping. Having fun, adding new friends. I can understand you, tough. Mini-mods only see forums as 'helping' place.

Muhammad Daniel
12-25-2015, 02:07 PM
Forums isn't just about helping. Having fun, adding new friends. I can understand you, tough. Mini-mods only see forums as 'helping' place.

ikr :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

IShutter
12-25-2015, 02:16 PM

siggys like those shouldnt be allowed

TheRealThatGuy
12-25-2015, 03:25 PM

I clicked it then looked at the tab name. So lucky my internet was being dumb and slow.

Akimzzzz
12-25-2015, 03:44 PM

Did you get what im saying? Did i said forum is all about helping? I said you should start helping players and not forum is known as helping.Plus forum should be treated as a formal socialization not informal.If i wanna be a mini mod i would be posting some unnecessary helpful guide all over my thread.Plus it's not like i just created an account,i created way more longer before you.Read it twice next time.

Hypnoid
12-26-2015, 07:00 AM
Did you get what im saying? Did i said forum is all about helping? I said you should start helping players and not forum is known as helping.Plus forum should be treated as a formal socialization not informal.If i wanna be a mini mod i would be posting some unnecessary helpful guide all over my thread.Plus it's not like i just created an account,i created way more longer before you.Read it twice next time.

Why should I make helpful comments, huh? I've been watching your profile ( NOT STALKER) and all of your posts are same... Maybe one day you should make troll comments over helpful comments. Trust me, no-one likes people who helps everytime ( in forums)