PDA

View Full Version : Whats your Talent?

Jeremy012
08-29-2013, 12:42 PM
Ive always wondered what YOUR talent is. Place your talent in a Spoiler Box if you can :ninja:

BUT BEFORE THAT

Some of you may say 'i dont have a talent i suck' or 'i dont have at talentio' well, ANY TALENT IS ACCEPTED ( Ex. im so PRO at COD DUDE! I THINK SHOOTING PEOPLE IN THE HEAD IS MY TALENT!!=Gamer= )

Anyway here is my talent...

Dancing! I always had a thing for dancing and whenever theres a Dance thing going on in my School, i raise my hand and do my thing, infact i have a dance thing for school at September 5! :ninja: ERMAGAWD
(YOU COULD BE THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL ERMAGAWD)

CheeseBox
08-29-2013, 01:15 PM
music. Yeah

Angrox
08-29-2013, 01:26 PM
I think i don't know what my talent is. Maybe that i can walk on my hands not until i lose my balance , but when my hands just can't hold it. D:
Not a talent , i think.

trice
08-29-2013, 01:34 PM
I'm double jointed:cool:

Jun Yuan
08-29-2013, 02:01 PM
I have two talents which are:
Basketball and singing

- - - Updated - - -

I have two talents which are:
Basketball and singing

Chudy
08-29-2013, 03:53 PM
My talent is...
...drawing :D

najimac
08-29-2013, 04:22 PM
My talent is:
Coding...;)

trice
08-29-2013, 04:27 PM
Seth Mode! On

My talent is coding.

Seth Mode! Off

najimac
08-29-2013, 04:28 PM
Seth Mode! On

My talent is coding.

Seth Mode! Off
Lol,Seth isnt always coding:whistling:
He has an awesome life in awesome JAPAN

trice
08-29-2013, 04:30 PM
Lol,Seth isnt always coding:whistling:
He has an awesome life in awesome JAPAN

He looks american... I searched it up online. I didnt know he was a sumo fighter?12618

Lol Jk he has an awesome life.

Flame_Rex
08-29-2013, 05:08 PM
Being able to speak in a slightly cartoonish high pitched voice.
Fart, sneeze and burp at the same time.

TheDarkWolf
08-29-2013, 06:54 PM
My talent will blow your mind.

Having no talent.

najimac
09-01-2013, 08:01 AM
I'm double jointed:cool:
Im double jointed too:cool::crazy:

WHEEEEEEEEEW
09-01-2013, 08:28 AM
COD zombies quickscoper.

DevinS
09-01-2013, 08:54 AM
This is my talent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJg5plT2olA Beeing in a bunny costume and do the WOP dance.

GummiBear64
09-01-2013, 09:09 AM
My talent is... Are you ready? I dont think you can handle it....only click spoiler when ready...come on and click it already...why are you still reading this...are you serious... Hurry up dude...im getting bored...c'mon click it already... Seriously click it...

wasting your time :crazy:

My second talent is.... BEING MYSELF

mowgli
09-01-2013, 09:52 AM
My talent is a bit of ordinary, ready

Playing the piano

Science including mathematics and physics

To remember everything what I have read

and final

Im good with words(it's better in real life:()

DarkiePieShow
09-01-2013, 02:48 PM
o___o... Some people think i am lying.. But Things i am good at is...
1. Drawing.
2. Animations.
3. Cooking.
4. Killing people.
5. Good at fixing...
=,= How do i do all those 5? Because I always play on my laptop. My parents hardly let me draw on a piece of paper or go to a friend house. They didn't bring me to a zoo when i am 4 D:. So when i wake up i play my laptop. And I like to watch how to cook stuff. Mostley japan stuff ^_^. I was like. I AM GOING TO MAKE CAKE! But my parents said no. So i try to learn how to use the oen... o_o I'm only 10 and took me 10 mins to understand how. Good thing i didn't burn the cake and made it on fire =u=. I used to draw alot in school since i was young. I always draw on my laptop. I want a tablet but i had to wait 3 more months D: Aww... I got inspire to animations from Maplestory, And Fantage. On youtube they make really cool episode like OwOcookies :O So i try to learn it :D and i got it better. and the fixing thing well.... it was super easy to me o_o but my friends and family like how come you know alot. I was like uhhhh.. And 4. killing people is because my sister and brother amost kill me. I decicide to hit them for making and acting like a brat. and at school when someone make one of me i always hit them =u= i once tried kill a person who try to steal stuff :o

Cade83
09-01-2013, 02:55 PM
My talents are:
Reading, playing video games, being random, and getting good grades.

syrup
09-02-2013, 05:23 PM
My talents are:

Same here. :D

optimuswhat
09-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Playing video games, writing stories, and sucking at math.

Surge
09-04-2013, 01:21 AM
My talent will blow your mind.

Having no talent.

But wait, if you have no talent wouldn't the talent of no talent fall out of existence even though it applies a statement that if having a talent for no talent even though its considered a talent in itself but since it isn't a talent you have no talent but that is your talent at the same ti- :panic: *SYSTEM OVERLOAD! PORADOX STATEMENT OBSERVED! APPLYING SYSTEM SHUTDOWN!* :panic:

Oh yeah my talents are Gaming, Music, and beating the shizz out of people!
:hat:-Surge

Swertip
09-04-2013, 01:26 AM
My talents are:

Same here! Plus I'm OKAY at drawing, though I suck at drawing on the laptop or ipad, I like going paper....and stuff.

Azurite
09-09-2013, 11:55 AM
Singing...........
Drawing..........
Playing GAMES LIKE A BAWS!!!!!!!
Doing Power Points..........
Dreaming and when I wake up I cry.........
Quite a Scaredy Cat

Question: How to do the spoiler thing

SilverMoon
09-09-2013, 10:31 PM
But wait, if you have no talent wouldn't the talent of no talent fall out of existence even though it applies a statement that if having a talent for no talent even though its considered a talent in itself but since it isn't a talent you have no talent but that is your talent at the same ti- :panic: *SYSTEM OVERLOAD! PORADOX STATEMENT OBSERVED! APPLYING SYSTEM SHUTDOWN!* :panic:

:scratch: You lost me at, "But wait." :confused:

Still figuring out how to do a spoiler thingy.. :scratch: Eh, later.