PDA

View Full Version : Why so panic

ezereal
12-24-2015, 05:17 PM
Why is everyone so worried something might happen and just cos they can't log in.....

Instead of thinking about worse things that might happen, we should instead think positively....... Sure we can't play growtopia, but so what? Do you think the sethmumu are not trying hard to fight back this ddos attk? Of course they are doing it for themselves, and, for us so stop worrying , and cheer them on, it won't be long....... Btw plot twist if amateruz got ddos XD ( probably will teach him a lesson )

revelrous
12-24-2015, 05:19 PM
Yes, because being unable to Growtopia spells doom for some of us.
Not even mentioning how we should just take the chance to live our lives and enjoy [choose holiday name that doesn't offend you]?

ezereal
12-24-2015, 05:56 PM
Bad people will always have bad consequences

Kranken
12-24-2015, 06:08 PM
Why is everyone so worried something might happen and just cos they can't log in.....

Instead of thinking about worse things that might happen, we should instead think positively....... Sure we can't play growtopia, but so what? Do you think the sethmumu are not trying hard to fight back this ddos attk? Of course they are doing it for themselves, and, for us so stop worrying , and cheer them on, it won't be long....... Btw plot twist if amateruz got ddos XD ( probably will teach him a lesson )

I have been thinking to ddos amateurz but since I don't have any idea on how to actually ddos so therefore I won't do it.

ari458
12-25-2015, 10:15 AM
I have been thinking to ddos amateurz but since I don't have any idea on how to actually ddos so therefore I won't do it.

Hes behind every vpn he can find anyways so you wont be able to get his ip.