PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

ZeroRarity
12-24-2015, 05:21 PM
It may not be obvious, but I really love this forum and its community, and it would just feel wrong if I haven't greeted you guys a merry Christmas. It's already the 25th of December here, so.. Merry Christmas and an advanced merry Christmas to those who are still on the 24th! Enjoy the holidays, my friends.

raqk
12-24-2015, 05:23 PM
Merry Christmas! 11 hours 46 minutes left :yeah:

Brigita
12-24-2015, 05:25 PM
It may not be obvious, but I really love this forum and its community, and it would just feel wrong if I haven't greeted you guys a merry Christmas. It's already the 25th of December here, so.. Merry Christmas and an advanced merry Christmas to those who are still on the 24th! Enjoy the holidays, my friends.

Merry Christmas you too!

MrNid
12-24-2015, 05:25 PM

It's the 24th for me. I can't wait till it's Christmas! Also can't wait for my birthday! By the way, Merry Christmas to you.

PS: I love your WOTD. Superb Idea!

ZeroRarity
12-24-2015, 05:28 PM
Merry Christmas! 11 hours 46 minutes left :yeah:

Hello from the other side.. Of the world. Hahaha. Merry Christmas!

- - - Updated - - -

Merry Christmas you too!

Thanks! Have fun this holidays!

- - - Updated - - -

It's the 24th for me. I can't wait till it's Christmas! Also can't wait for my birthday! By the way, Merry Christmas to you.

PS: I love your WOTD. Superb Idea!

It will come, sooner or later. Advanced happy birthday to you, too, my friend.

Thanks for loving it. It was really fun seeing people enjoying it.

_CM
12-24-2015, 05:28 PM
It's been 1 hour and 27 minutes! Where have ya'll been? xD

MrNid
12-24-2015, 05:31 PM
It will come, sooner or later. Advanced happy birthday to you, too, my friend.

Thanks for loving it. It was really fun seeing people enjoying it.

No problem. And thanks. I'm just appreciating the good stuff that's going on, in the community :)