PDA

View Full Version : umg halp, im going to a wedding ceremony

Updated
12-25-2015, 02:22 PM
So tomorrow I'll go to my uncle's wedding.
Darn it, I don't know what to expect or something. I just need a few tips from the experts when it comes to a VERY FORMAL EVENT. I thought this wedding will be simple but it turns out that it's very formal as if for adults only and I'm just a teenager. I need tips on how to blend in, what to when something goes wrong or whatever. I'm very nervous lol. I'm worried
about things like me accidentally breaking a plate while eating in the reception. That would surely make me have a mental break down. Thankss lol

revelrous
12-25-2015, 02:24 PM
Calm down.
Be a gentleman.
Don't try hard to be formal with everyone you see, trying too hard will only make people judge you. Be natural.

If all else fails, abstain from conversation outside of a formal greeting.

dov36Kaizo
12-25-2015, 02:33 PM
Don't go. As simple as that.

Muhammad Daniel
12-25-2015, 02:34 PM
well,ask your mother and father about that
and relax~ chill,don't nervous,wear tuxedo and google some of the super extra formal wedding instruction
or just pretended sick then do your best to persuade your parents and don't go :3

Arnold
12-25-2015, 02:35 PM
Flirt with the girls

Metalwire
12-25-2015, 02:36 PM
So tomorrow I'll go to my uncle's wedding.
Darn it, I don't know what to expect or something. I just need a few tips from the experts when it comes to a VERY FORMAL EVENT. I thought this wedding will be simple but it turns out that it's very formal as if for adults only and I'm just a teenager. I need tips on how to blend in, what to when something goes wrong or whatever. I'm very nervous lol. I'm worried
about things like me accidentally breaking a plate while eating in the reception. That would surely make me have a mental break down. Thankss lol
Just be respectful and be(gentleman like) Don't try to be rude because this will cause problems and enjoy yourself it may be a wedding but it doesn't mean you can't enjoy it

Punch
12-25-2015, 02:37 PM
I've gone to my cousin's wedding, in a matter of fact I'm in the crew, it is fun, just be polite to guests, don't break anything, don't be chaotic and you should come out without your uncle's knife on your back.

Updated
12-25-2015, 04:00 PM
Wow rlly helped guys. I was so nervous I can't think of what to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Flirt with the girls

I'd do that after.

26FtW26
12-25-2015, 08:43 PM
From the videos I've seen from the internet, weddings are anything but formal.

But just incase it's a boring couple... If it's a wedding that's held both in- and outside areas, stick outside. But, if it's only inside, do not eat anything. Trust me. Also, do not walk anywhere with more than 0.4 people per m2. I know my stuff when it comes to avoiding awkward situations.

Also, quick tip, if anyone talks to you, listen to whatever they have to say. If they ask you a question, only reply with "yes" or "no."

EDIT: If there's any of those pyramids made out of wine glasses, STAY AWAY FROM THEM, PERIOD. They are basically death traps.

Updated
12-26-2015, 02:41 AM
I'm kinda prepared for this now :D

What about my relatives though. I know I would be talking to them even if I avoid doing so.

SilversoulX
12-26-2015, 02:45 AM
Wear a tuxedo and a mask to hide your young face.

Hope that helps.

Updated
12-26-2015, 02:47 AM
Wear a tuxedo and a mask to hide your young face.

Hope that helps.

Too bad I can't attach an image right now.

Updated
12-26-2015, 05:10 AM
Wish me luck lol goin now

Ceyx_GrowT
12-26-2015, 05:17 AM
I guarantee you it's the most boring day you've ever been into.

Muhammad Daniel
12-26-2015, 06:29 AM
Wish me luck lol goin now

umg good luck and tell us what its looks like

Updated
12-26-2015, 01:45 PM
guess what tragic happened to me and win a wl ._.

Hint: not that awkward