PDA

View Full Version : Threads being closed

najimac
08-29-2013, 08:04 PM
Im bored of it,most threads has been closed.
For example:
The growtopian elite,Why in the world it was closed,Its no reason for it being closed
Umm,next is WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF Wotd suggestions got closed?
What mod did close the growtopian elite thread?
Its nonsense to close threads like these,People are shy to Pm others about threads THEY MADE!
Why usefull threads are closed some days later,I MEAN look at the date!
I hate this,When a super usefull thread get closed!
Srsly, what mod did close that thread?
For example:
Somebody:Hey i made a super usefull guide,You can learn about all the cool stuff here,and please post suggestions
me:Hmm,It would be great to add a how-to splice guide.
Somebody:Great ill add it,first tell me what to add?
A mod:*closed thread*
somebody: *FACEPALM*
Its getting like this!
People wanna suggest and join groups but mods close the thread ONLY A DAY AFTER.

Iguana
08-29-2013, 08:08 PM
Im bored of it,most threads has been closed.
For example:
The growtopian elite,Why in the world it was closed,Its no reason for it being closed
Umm,next is WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF Wotd suggestions got closed?
What mod did close the growtopian elite thread?
Its nonsense to close threads like these,People are shy to Pm others about threads THEY MADE!
Why usefull threads are closed some days later,I MEAN look at the date!
I hate this,When a super usefull thread get closed!
Srsly, what mod did close that thread?
For example:
Somebody:Hey i made a super usefull guide,You can learn about all the cool stuff here,and please post suggestions
me:Hmm,It would be great to add a how-to splice guide.
Somebody:Great ill add it,first tell me what to add?
A mod:*closed thread*
somebody: *FACEPALM*
Its getting like this!
People wanna suggest and join groups but mods close the thread ONLY A DAY AFTER.
No, you have this almost all wrong. Threads get closed after a couple weeks once they're inactive.

A guide like INightmareI's will probably never get closed due to so many links we send to new players. It's not the mods closing it, it's just how the forums work.

I agree that some threads should be excluded from getting closed due to inactivity, but still. They get closed for a reason. (Because it's usually a pointless or old thread.)

sugarlovin12
08-30-2013, 01:49 AM
Threads closing is a good thing so we dont have gravedigging :)
~sugar:D:hat:

Angrox
08-30-2013, 05:25 AM
Mods/admins find a reason to close threads like that. Also wotd suggestions should be closed too since we have a thread ,where you can suggest worlds.