PDA

View Full Version : I feel horrible

Minecraftpee
12-26-2015, 02:54 AM
I feel horrible. Me and my dumbass self felt bored so I um... I really hope you dont hate me but.. Tried to download sethumu*. I feel horrible now. I have this Jimbory thingy and now im going to wipe my mac, but at least I can get mai paid games games back. I really didnt care about GT anymore so i was like... experiment? so then i got the s****y jimbory and im wating for my brother to get cheese friez and wipe my mac clean. Im sorry setha n hamumu if you read this. Go ahead and ban me for GT if you want to. Just please not on the forums. The forums is my heart. Im sorry. I feel horrible. </3 see you until i get my mac set up again!

See ya later, CheeseFriez.
PS.
Sethumu is hacks for GT :p

Defuse
12-26-2015, 03:04 AM
I feel horrible. Me and my dumbass self felt bored so I um... I really hope you dont hate me but.. Tried to download sethumu*. I feel horrible now. I have this Jimbory thingy and now im going to wipe my mac, but at least I can get mai paid games games back. I really didnt care about GT anymore so i was like... experiment? so then i got the s****y jimbory and im wating for my brother to get cheese friez and wipe my mac clean. Im sorry setha n hamumu if you read this. Go ahead and ban me for GT if you want to. Just please not on the forums. The forums is my heart. Im sorry. I feel horrible. </3 see you until i get my mac set up again!

See ya later, CheeseFriez.
PS.
Sethumu is hacks for GT :pIf you wouldnt have made this thread your chances of getting banned would have been slim and your probably just an attention seeker anyways meh.

Kurisumasu
12-26-2015, 03:07 AM
All those curses gave me a headache

Minecraftpee
12-26-2015, 03:11 AM
If you wouldnt have made this thread your chances of getting banned would have been slim and your probably just an attention seeker anyways meh.

heres a photo as the link. (and if you say its fake, ITS NOT LOADING AND HOW WOULD I MAKE UP THAT LINK?!?)106082

Defuse
12-26-2015, 03:13 AM
heres a photo as the link. (and if you say its fake, ITS NOT LOADING AND HOW WOULD I MAKE UP THAT LINK?!?)106082
Your caps hurt my eyes, you are like everyone else who gets scammed there 2 dirt seeds and goes ballistic over a simple thing..

Glide
12-26-2015, 06:23 AM
Have John Cena take care of the virus.

dov36Kaizo
12-26-2015, 07:33 AM
1. Open control panel
2. Uninstall a program
3. Order the resutls by date
4. Uninstall the program you do not remember installing the day you got the virus
5. Run a full computer scan
Alternatively
1. Wipe your computer clean

Also, the trainer is not the problem.

tenemla09
12-27-2015, 01:39 AM
I'm very sympathetic because everyone went through your emotions