PDA

View Full Version : What should I spend $20 iTunes Card on?

GummiBear64
12-26-2015, 02:11 PM
I rarely play iOS games nowadays but I got a $20 iTunes card (my five year old brother and eleven year old sister got it with the help of their dad and grandma, so I can't complain), and have no clue as to what I should get with it.

Any suggestions? I wonder how long it will be until someone suggests the exact thing I'm thinking of...

KKcupcake
12-26-2015, 02:12 PM
get music
or a movie

ImAPogo
12-26-2015, 02:13 PM
Buy Gems In Gt.

GummiBear64
12-26-2015, 02:15 PM
get music
or a movie
I get all my movies and music from some other place. ;)

if you are still using your iphone 4 as you have stated save up and get a new ipad first, since you said games were slow it wouldn't be worth spending money eh? :rolleyes:
I have an iPad mini but that can't exactly send text messages which is why I need a new phone badly. Even sending messages is super slow.

Buy Gems In Gt.
IT ONLY TOOK THREE POSTS!

revelrous
12-26-2015, 02:19 PM

I have an iPad mini but that can't exactly send text messages which is why I need a new phone badly. Even sending messages is super slow.

Sell the card, buy a Nintendo eShop card, and buy Bayonetta for Smash 4.

ImAPogo
12-26-2015, 02:29 PM

I mean like,it's kinda obvious.

You play gt

I play Gt

and the only IAP in Gt is Gems.

sooo...

yep.

FR3DDY
12-26-2015, 03:24 PM
definately not lunchboxes in fallout shelter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

thegamer381
12-26-2015, 05:01 PM
Get five nights at freddys 1-4 and play them in order :)

Goldie
12-26-2015, 05:17 PM
1. Buy some albums of your favourite artists/bands.
2. Buy gems for fallout shelter game (or caps or whatever the currency it had, IF YOU PLAY IT!)
3. Buy some useful game you would play if you have time. (I would reccomend Minecraft / Terraria or Bloons TD 5)
4. Sell the card for 20 dollars to someone :crazy:

punchythecat
12-26-2015, 05:17 PM
Look for apps you think might be cool/worth while and buy that. OR SAVE UP TRADE THEM IN FOR REAL MONEY AT THE BLACK MARKET AND RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

FuryTurtleGT
12-26-2015, 05:23 PM
Buy 80k gems on Growtopia?

GummiBear64
12-26-2015, 09:55 PM
I mean like,it's kinda obvious.

You play gt

I play Gt

and the only IAP in Gt is Gems.

sooo...

yep.
I barely play Growtopia. Nowadays, I'll be lucky to get on for an hour a day.

definately not lunchboxes in fallout shelter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I genuinely thought about doing that.

Eww, no. I hate FNAF.

thegamer381
12-27-2015, 03:46 AM
Eww, no. I hate FNAF.

:nope::cry::mad::excl::poop::scratch:

|ThyLuigi|
12-27-2015, 03:56 AM
I'd probably get some good music, preferably Weird Al or some classic rock.

Quah Zelene
12-27-2015, 05:30 AM
on me as a present
XD
just joking!
On some random application you wanted long time ago :sweatdrop:

GoldMedal
12-27-2015, 05:47 AM
Personally I would spend them on gems, but they're yours so do whatever you would like.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Buy some albums of your favourite artists/bands.
2. Buy gems for fallout shelter game (or caps or whatever the currency it had, IF YOU PLAY IT!)
3. Buy some useful game you would play if you have time. (I would reccomend Minecraft / Terraria or Bloons TD 5)
4. Sell the card for 20 dollars to someone :crazy:

I think u can get bloons td battles for free. (It's better than 5 becuase it's free and multiplayer)

- - - Updated - - -

I barely play Growtopia. Nowadays, I'll be lucky to get on for an hour a day.

I genuinely thought about doing that.

Eww, no. I hate FNAF.

I get on less than that, just be thankful u can get on that much.

Bizarro
12-27-2015, 06:03 AM
I recommend not 1, not 2, but 3 games paid games. Although I only think you may be able to afford 2 of the games with just $20.

Implosion - Never Lose Hope by Rayark International Limited https://appsto.re/us/Qib4Z.i is an awesome action game that has a ton of stuff to do.

Junk Jack X by Pixbits SRL https://appsto.re/us/Fr32J.i it's just like Growtopia, but in my opinion better, it's not an MMO so you don't have to deal with kids harassing you and such, and above all has a great community.

Bug Heroes 2 by Foursaken Media https://appsto.re/us/ydy7Q.i my favorite game out of all the 3 I just listed. It has a ton of replay value, is multiplayer but since not many people play it it's kinda rare to play with someone.

GummiBear64
12-27-2015, 07:30 AM
Personally I would spend them on gems, but they're yours so do whatever you would like.

- - - Updated - - -

I think u can get bloons td battles for free. (It's better than 5 becuase it's free and multiplayer)

- - - Updated - - -

I get on less than that, just be thankful u can get on that much.

Nah, I choose not to get on. If I wanted to, I could spend as much time on it as I wanted.

Noisia
12-27-2015, 11:50 AM

Reddit.com/r/fnafcringe
FTFY