PDA

View Full Version : [Anime] Winter Season 2015/2016

PolarisHD
12-26-2015, 10:41 PM
Fall season just ended and it's now time for the Winter season! I can now finally binge watch the anime from the last season. Anyway, You can look at the Winter season lineup in here (https://www.livechart.me/winter-2016/tv).

Here are the anime I plan on watching this season:

• Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri: Enryuu-hen (I'm so hyped for this one. I really loved the first season.)
• Dagashi Kashi (I just want to mention that the heroine is beautiful as ----. Seriously.)
• Musaigen no Phantom World
• Divine Gate
• Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut (Harems are an instant add to my list)
• Haruchika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru
• Reikenzan: Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage
• Ooyasan wa Shishunki!
• Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
• Kizumonogatari Part 1: Tekketsu-hen (Holy :poop: it's finally here. A lot of people thought that this was never going to be released. It was announced on 2010. It was said that it was going to be a movie on 2011 and was going to premiere on 2012, but it never happened.)

What anime are you going to watch from the Winter season?

Kranken
12-26-2015, 11:06 PM
Fall season just ended and it's now time for the Winter season! I can now finally binge watch the anime from the last season. Anyway, You can look at the Winter season lineup in here (https://www.livechart.me/winter-2016/tv).

• Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri: Enryuu-hen (I'm so hyped for this one. I really loved the first season.)
• Dagashi Kashi (I just want to mention that the heroine is beautiful as ----. Seriously.)
• Divine Gate
• Ooyasan wa Shishunki!
• Kizumonogatari Part 1: Tekketsu-hen (Holy :poop: it's finally here. A lot of people thought that this was never going to be released. It was announced on 2010. It was said that it was going to be a movie on 2011 and was going to premiere on 2012, but it never happened.)

Probably any anime that I think that might be fun. Also, mind sharing a few funny animes. Something like the devil is a part timer or problem children are coming from another world, aren't they or something like my mental choices are interfering with my school life. Really enjoied these 3.

PolarisHD
12-26-2015, 11:24 PM
Probably any anime that I think that might be fun. Also, mind sharing a few funny animes. Something like the devil is a part timer or problem children are coming from another world, aren't they or something like my mental choices are interfering with my school life. Really enjoied these 3.

Yushibu is kinda similar to The Devil is a Part-timer!. No Game No Life is really similar to Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?. I can't think of an anime that is similar to My Mental Choices Are Interfering With My School Life.

Here are some funny anime that aren't related to the 3: Nichijou, Amagi Brilliant Park, Seitokai no Yakuindomo, Seitokai no Ichizon, Gintama, Kore wa Zombie desu ka?, and Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun.

- - - Updated - - -

I watched Anime once because my friend said to watch but I just didn't like it. Ovioubs ways of drawing male viewers in with girls in bikinis, shorts, etc. But hey, if you like thats cool, everybody is entitled to their own opinion. I personally am going to watch all of Gotham that they have on Netflix. After that, Breaking Bad (Is it bad that I haven't watched it yet???).

Nope. Anime isn't just full of girls in bikinis and stuff. There are actually comedy, bloody, drama, romance anime. It's basically like movies/TV shows, but animated.

Epicbrick
12-26-2015, 11:25 PM
Wow. Your otaku level is over 9000!
All I do is watch anime I like. And I don't really care for future animus coming up. I just click on the "What's Hot" box and watch whatever's on there.

PolarisHD
12-26-2015, 11:30 PM
Wow. Your otaku level is over 9000!
All I do is watch anime I like. And I don't really care for future animus coming up. I just click on the "What's Hot" box and watch whatever's on there.

Not really xD. I also only watch anime I like or ones I find interesting. I'm really picky when it comes to watching an anime and I feel like I've ran out of anime to watch (since I am not interested in the remaining ones). That's why I look forward to future anime.

Epicbrick
12-26-2015, 11:34 PM
Not really xD. I also only watch anime I like or ones I find interesting. I'm really picky when it comes to watching an anime and I feel like I've ran out of anime to watch (since I am not interested in the remaining ones). That's why I look forward to future anime.
SHOMIN SAMPLE???
Idk I'm looking at what's on the hot box

Heavy Object
OSOMATSU SAN
haikyuu (and season 2
God eater
???

Bet you already watched it

XDCorez
12-26-2015, 11:35 PM
I want to watch Yaoi.

Epicbrick
12-26-2015, 11:36 PM
I want to watch Yaoi.

What's yaoi?
I bet it's gay isn't it.
Yaoi
Yuri
The similarities

SpeedFreakz
12-26-2015, 11:51 PM
Just waiting to see the first episode of ajin on January...

Tempting
12-26-2015, 11:57 PM

• Divine Gate
• Ooyasan wa Shishunki!

I'm gonna watch from the list:
Dagashi Kashi (Strange unique anime hype) (Heroine is quite attractive)
Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

and the best one that you forgot...
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2nd Season (Hype is so large)

Another thing, Osomatsu-San Season 2 was forgotten too.

PolarisHD
12-27-2015, 12:10 AM
I'm gonna watch from the list:
Dagashi Kashi (Strange unique anime hype) (Heroine is quite attractive)
Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

and the best one that you forgot...
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2nd Season (Hype is so large)

Another thing, Osomatsu-San Season 2 was forgotten too.

Haven't watched Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, so I don't plan on watching it. I don't think Osomatsu-san has S2, it's just that it has 24 episodes and the first 12 episodes aired during the Fall season and the other half is going to be aired during the Winter season. With that said, I wonder why Haikyuu! isn't in the list.

Trolled
12-27-2015, 12:18 AM
Noragami Aragato? Never mind and Ansatsu Kyoushitsu is Assassination Classroom, So if you're in a dimension where Moon is gone, have a good life.

JOSHIE63
12-27-2015, 12:21 AM
I basically only watch those that are recommended to me. Basically, I attribute all of what modicum I watch to your list.

Arnold
12-27-2015, 12:31 AM
Gimme link to all the trailers.

If not ill continue my marathon on assassination classroom

MyLegGuy
12-27-2015, 12:31 AM
I usually don't plan what I watch ahead. Usually I'm on kissanime's mobile site, and if I see an anime that catches my eye (because all the recently updated ones are the first ones you see on the mobile site) then I'll go and watch it.

However, according to myanimelist.net, there will be a Charlotte special. I'll definitely watch that.

Epicbrick
12-27-2015, 12:34 AM
I usually don't plan what I watch ahead. Usually I'm on kissanime's mobile site, and if I see an anime that catches my eye (because all the recently updated ones are the first ones you see on the mobile site) then I'll go and watch it.

However, according to myanimelist.net, there will be a Charlotte special. I'll definitely watch that.

Charlotte is good but was rushed way too much.
Finished his quest in one episode like wth.

XDCorez
12-27-2015, 01:08 AM
What's yaoi?
I bet it's gay isn't it.
Yaoi
Yuri
The similarities
bruh u alr know teh meaning of yaoi

Epicbrick
12-27-2015, 01:11 AM
bruh u alr know teh meaning of yaoi

I WAS RIGHT! SUCCESS! Also I tried searching for the yaoi genre in kiss anime and I didn't find it. I didn't go on to Wikipedia because of the time I wondered what sex was and I searched it up and.....

Polar
12-27-2015, 01:16 AM
I don't watch or like anime... don't kill me pls

Aunos
12-27-2015, 01:19 AM
I WAS RIGHT! SUCCESS! Also I tried searching for the yaoi genre in kiss anime and I didn't find it. I didn't go on to Wikipedia because of the time I wondered what sex was and I searched it up and.....

*boom*

Childhood ruined

Epicbrick
12-27-2015, 01:22 AM
*boom*

Childhood ruined

Exactly..
Sad but true.

Megazork
12-27-2015, 01:41 AM
Probably... all of them.

Spit
12-27-2015, 01:46 AM
My favorite anime is chichinabukamasuka namajusatsuramakuna matatta 3: season 3 episode 11 Part 7.

Megazork
12-27-2015, 01:53 AM
My favorite anime is chichinabukamasuka namajusatsuramakuna matatta 3: season 3 episode 11 Part 7.

A lot of episodes are just fillers or recaps. It's pretty annoying but the premise has much to be desired. Like the name dictates, we have a female samurai mecha loli neko named Chichinabuka who tries to repel the vile receptions from the alternate dimension Namajusatsuramakuna. And just like that, our heroic main character is thrown into a deceptive and dangerous journey that causes her to take on the form of Chichinabukamasuka.

Spit
12-27-2015, 01:54 AM
A lot of episodes are just fillers or recaps. It's pretty annoying but the premise has much to be desired. Like the name dictates, we have a female samurai mecha loli neko named Chichinabuka who tries to repel the vile receptions from the alternate dimension Namajusatsuramakuna. And just like that, our heroic main character is thrown into a deceptive and dangerous journey that causes her to take on the form of Chichinabukamasuka.

You.... my friend.... are amazing ;) thank you

Epicbrick
12-27-2015, 01:56 AM
You.... my friend.... are amazing ;) thank you

My mind is broken
I dont know what just happened.

BioTestificate
12-27-2015, 02:30 AM
Most of the stuff on the list doesn't really appeal me.

But if it is, I'd probably read the source material before the anime even starts.

PolarisHD
12-27-2015, 11:25 AM
I basically only watch those that are recommended to me. Basically, I attribute all of what modicum I watch to your list.

Is it because you don't feel like searching for anime to watch or you don't know where to start?

Gimme link to all the trailers.

If not ill continue my marathon on assassination classroom

Too lazy. xP You can just read the synopsis and the genre, though.

Thanks for reminding me! I love Charlotte too. So I'll also be going to watch that.

Charlotte is good but was rushed way too much.
Finished his quest in one episode like wth.

They had to do it in one episode. There was only 1 episode left and they cannot add more episodes. Even though it was only 1 episode, it was probably one of the best episodes I've watched. I'd love to see an anime based on that episode.

Probably... all of them.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/y8ix-jTAs2xBDx4mjmCRF3W3y1nxSq747HtrX7Of7IfMxJ2LIefMwIw SZNMFwA6E32872w=w512-h288-nc

The manga was better.

Sold. Time to add it on my PTW list.

Most of the stuff on the list doesn't really appeal me.

But if it is, I'd probably read the source material before the anime even starts.

Why do you read the source material before the anime airs? I've seen some people doing that too.

BioTestificate
12-27-2015, 12:19 PM
Why do you read the source material before the anime airs? I've seen some people doing that too.

Maybe just to make myself feel special because I want to tell people "HAH, I KNEW IT BEFORE IT WAS COOL," because anime adaptations skips/alters the good stuff, and I need to read that omitted portion from the source, or just because my device can't play anime smoothly like it used to be years ago.

Hans
12-27-2015, 12:35 PM
Most of them.

PolarisHD
12-27-2015, 02:38 PM
Maybe just to make myself feel special because I want to tell people "HAH, I KNEW IT BEFORE IT WAS COOL," because anime adaptations skips/alters the good stuff, and I need to read that omitted portion from the source, or just because my device can't play anime smoothly like it used to be years ago.

Oh, okay. What device do you watch anime on?

Most of them.

Which one(s) are you most hyped for?

Tempting
12-27-2015, 03:50 PM
Haven't watched Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, so I don't plan on watching it. I don't think Osomatsu-san has S2, it's just that it has 24 episodes and the first 12 episodes aired during the Fall season and the other half is going to be aired during the Winter season. With that said, I wonder why Haikyuu! isn't in the list.

Please do watch it. It's very good. It's mostly a comedy.

DumbOldDoor
12-27-2015, 04:03 PM
WEEBS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
jk okkkk..

PolarisHD
12-27-2015, 04:08 PM
Please do watch it. It's very good. It's mostly a comedy.

Not really a fan of anime that has multiple MCs, but I'll try. I'll watch it if I ever run out of anime to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

WEEBS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
jk okkkk..

https://i.imgur.com/wZ7LI9I.gif

Hans
12-27-2015, 04:26 PM
Not really a fan of anime that has multiple MCs, but I'll try. I'll watch it if I ever run out of anime to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

https://i.imgur.com/wZ7LI9I.gif

With all due respect, mi lady, there is no point sugarcoating your first response. How could you ever possibly run out of any anime to watch?! This is blasphemy to everyone's belief!!!

JerBoy
12-27-2015, 04:28 PM
Theres gonna be an Assassination Classroom S2 right?

PolarisHD
12-27-2015, 04:58 PM
With all due respect, mi lady, there is no point sugarcoating your first response. How could you ever possibly run out of any anime to watch?! This is blasphemy to everyone's belief!!!

I didn't mean it literally xD. Whenever I finish watching an anime, I check my PTW list and sometimes, none of them really appeal to me. I try to discover new anime to watch that aren't in my PTW, but none of them are interesting. When that happens, I feel like I've ran out of anime to watch.

It used to happen a couple of months ago, but recently, they've been happening less. Probably because I've been going out of my "comfort zone" and watching anime that weren't interesting to me back in the day.

Theres gonna be an Assassination Classroom S2 right?

Yep.

Hans
12-27-2015, 05:01 PM
I didn't mean it literally xD. Whenever I finish watching an anime, I check my PTW list and sometimes, none of them really appeal to me. I try to discover new anime to watch that aren't in my PTW, but none of them are interesting. When that happens, I feel like I've ran out of anime to watch.

Yep.

Standards of picking an anime Polaris 101.

*sees loli and the tag ecchi*

Polaris: "Yush, this anime is good to go!"

PolarisHD
12-27-2015, 05:06 PM
Standards of picking an anime Polaris 101.

*sees loli and the tag ecchi*

Polaris: "Yush, this anime is good to go!"

That's the reason I watched "Ro-Kyu-Bu!" ;)