PDA

View Full Version : Growtopia Discord Server

KAGEE
12-27-2015, 02:37 AM
What is Discord?

Discord is an all-in-one program that combines the capabilities of Skype, Teamspeak, and more to generate an enjoyable gaming experience for all. You have the ability to either IM (text) chat, or enter a voice channel and speak with other people in the same channel, which makes for easy communication.

Can I join / How do I join?

Yes, you can join! It's easy, all you have to do is click the link below, and you will be redirected to a page asking you to type in a name. After that, you will be placed into the server. No downloading is required, however there is a program you can download if you so choose.

https://discord.gg/0jBgDAr6nmINPiVi

Epicbrick
12-27-2015, 02:41 AM
This thread will be typed up to look nicer later, however I just want to put this out there.

Discord is a free service that works like Skype, Teamspeak, and more, all in one program. You can use it in your browser or download the program. It works on phones, as well, if you download the app.

To join, all you need to do is click the link below, and you'll be prompted to enter a nickname (please use your Growtopia username or something similar). You'll be placed in a channel where you cannot send messages, and we require members to read everything before entering another channel, as it contains rules and other vital information.

Click here to join >> https://discord.gg/0jBgDAr6nmEIshez

Is this virus?
I don't know what discord is and Since I'm on mobile I probably will download the app.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, I don't think people can get hacked just by their username

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind the whole post I just did

KAGEE
12-27-2015, 02:45 AM
Is this virus?
I don't know what discord is and Since I'm on mobile I probably will download the app.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, I don't think people can get hacked just by their username

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind the whole post I just did
No, it isn't a virus, or anything else malicious. The reason you haven't heard of it is probably because it's a new service, and it's only in it's alpha stage.

We do recommend that you make an account instead of using an unclaimed name, but you can use a different password than your Growtopia account if that's what you want to do.

Bruce Wayne
12-27-2015, 02:46 AM
This thread will be typed up to look nicer later, however I just want to put this out there.

Discord is a free service that works like Skype, Teamspeak, and more, all in one program. You can use it in your browser or download the program. It works on phones, as well, if you download the app.

To join, all you need to do is click the link below, and you'll be prompted to enter a nickname (please use your Growtopia username or something similar). You'll be placed in a channel where you cannot send messages, and we require members to read everything before entering another channel, as it contains rules and other vital information.

Click here to join >> https://discord.gg/0jBgDAr6nmINPiVi

It dosent work.

KAGEE
12-27-2015, 02:46 AM
It dosent work.
What's the problem?

XXXxxWomen_HuntrxxXXX
12-27-2015, 02:50 AM
so u dont give out warnings or

KAGEE
12-27-2015, 02:53 AM
so u dont give out warnings or
I do, depending on what happens.

It doesn't look like you were there to use the server it's intended use, and I don't have tolerance for that.

XXXxxWomen_HuntrxxXXX
12-27-2015, 03:01 AM
I do, depending on what happens.

It doesn't look like you were there to use the server for what it's for, and I don't have tolerance for that.

so it didnt LOOK like it so that means u can take action for what YOU think ill do. A slight warning or just kicking me would've given me a hint. you think when growtopia first came out the mods just banned anybody they thought wasn't going 2 play the game like they do. i know its a stretch of a comparison but you said nowhere in the rules that you have no tolerance for whatever i did. thats like arresting somebody for littering and when they ask why you say it doesnt look like if i gave you a warning you would stop

KAGEE
12-27-2015, 03:06 AM
so it didnt LOOK like it so that means u can take action for what YOU think ill do. A slight warning or just kicking me would've given me a hint. you think when growtopia first came out the mods just banned anybody they thought wasn't going 2 play the game like they do. i know its a stretch of a comparison but you said nowhere in the rules that you have no tolerance for whatever i did. thats like arresting somebody for littering and when they ask why you say it doesnt look like if i gave you a warning you would stop
Alright, then, I apologize. It's been revoked, consider this your warning.

KAGEE
12-27-2015, 05:11 AM
Bump.10chars

Defuse
12-27-2015, 05:14 AM
Bring
Up
This
ImAPogo
12-27-2015, 05:21 AM
Downloading it on my phone now :whistling:

Trolled
12-27-2015, 05:51 AM
I'm tired of my life.

IC Growtopia
12-27-2015, 05:56 AM
Rush already has one.

KAGEE
12-27-2015, 05:57 AM
Rush already has one.
That's unfortunate. I already got this one started up, though, so.
It could just work as an alternative.

Defuse
12-27-2015, 06:35 AM
Bring this post up

ImAPogo
12-27-2015, 07:06 AM
Gawd..I LOVE THIS APP

KAGEE
12-27-2015, 06:07 PM
Bump.10chars

Obliderate
12-27-2015, 06:18 PM
Gee, thanks for kicking me

ImAPogo
12-29-2015, 03:50 AM
Owmmmmm..

Just bumping this...so you know..if some more peepz want to join..

Nav
12-29-2015, 04:14 AM
Joined a couple minutes ago. Looking forward to see it active.

ImAPogo
12-29-2015, 04:59 AM
Joined a couple minutes ago. Looking forward to see it active.

Well that's the main reason I'm Bumping....

I'm kinda lonely in Discord.

Glide
12-29-2015, 05:26 AM
I got a jumpscare and a virus D:

- - - Updated - - -

Basically a reincarnation of Plug.DJ with no music?

Havoc
12-29-2015, 08:42 AM
Did you create this? And can the developers see our passwords on the application?

KAGEE
12-29-2015, 09:23 PM
Did you create this? And can the developers see our passwords on the application?
No, I didn't create this (referring to the website/service), nor am I affiliated with the developers.

You don't have to make an account if you don't want to, so if you're conscious about that, then just use an unclaimed account. Though, for the record, I've made my own account and I'm perfectly fine.

Basically a reincarnation of Plug.DJ with no music?

Not really. Plug.DJ without the music wouldn't be Plug.DJ. :p

KAGEE
12-30-2015, 12:51 AM
Bump. 10chars

Sk8ter
12-31-2015, 11:05 PM
No one is ever active

KAGEE
01-01-2016, 01:40 AM
No one is ever active
That's because I haven't been paying attention to it, I've been busy.

Anyway, I've got some music playing in the music channel.

Jpup7
01-01-2016, 02:25 AM
Come listen to some music! Also there are like 2 people here. Come join the party. :yeah:

KAGEE
01-01-2016, 12:28 PM
I'm back on.

KAGEE
01-03-2016, 03:13 AM
Back on.

Might make a more official and informative thread later on Everything Else.

Sk8ter
01-04-2016, 08:51 PM
Anyone want to chat? I'm very bored pls help cure my boredom