PDA

View Full Version : Laymergogo's guide on how to appear on the news!

Liammagoo
12-27-2015, 02:35 PM
Ever wanted to feel famous? Ever wanted to see your face on the news in the main story for millions to view? Well now's your chance! This 'better than Indicative' guide will show you 5 easy steps to appearing on the news!

1) Go to the kitchen
2) Grab a knife
3) Go to a public area
4) Stab everyone
5) Run into your secret hideout

If you follow the above steps correctly, you will now appear on the news and have 15 seconds of fame! Congratulations!

This amazing guide has been bought to you by Laymergogo inc.
Don't hurt me

Areodax
12-27-2015, 02:36 PM
How about you make a post saying:

"You guys are alright, don't go to X tomorrow."

Then shoot up the place.

Guaranteed.

Liammagoo
12-27-2015, 02:38 PM
How about you make a post saying:

"You guys are alright, don't go to X tomorrow."

Then shoot up the place.

Guaranteed.

Because 70% would ignore the warning and check the place out and a further 10% would bring weapons of their own to stop me.

Obliderate
12-27-2015, 02:39 PM
OR you could try this easy method
1. Go to forums
2. Make a post saying that anime is trash
3. Watch them kill you

Then you (or your body) will be on the news!

Areodax
12-27-2015, 02:39 PM
Because 70% would ignore the warning and check the place out and a further 10% would bring weapons of their own to stop me.

But there IS a chance they won't believe you. :cool:

PolarisHD
12-27-2015, 02:43 PM
OR you could try this easy method
1. Go to forums
2. Make a post saying that anime is trash
3. Watch them kill you

Then you (or your body) will be on the news!

It's funny how people say that when you say "anime is trash" on the forum, a lot of people would bash you. When in reality, they just ignore you.

Kittens
12-27-2015, 02:45 PM
It's funny how people say that when you say "anime is trash" on the forum, a lot of people would bash you. When in reality, they just ignore you.

I know a forum that has a mild hate for anime

Liammagoo
12-27-2015, 10:05 PM
Bump. .

ambiguster
12-27-2015, 10:12 PM
Erm, should this be a bad idea to do?

I mean, not only end up famous. But also being a criminal? :(

(besides u can get attention, by calling people "Black!" -_-

Minecraftpee
12-27-2015, 10:29 PM
Erm, should this be a bad idea to do?

I mean, not only end up famous. But also being a criminal? :(

(besides u can get attention, by calling people "Black!" -_-

Black! (10chars)

mrthadawee
12-27-2015, 10:32 PM
Ever wanted to feel famous? Ever wanted to see your face on the news in the main story for millions to view? Well now's your chance! This 'better than Indicative' guide will show you 5 easy steps to appearing on the news!

1) Go to the kitchen
2) Grab a knife
3) Go to a public area
4) Stab everyone

If you follow the above steps correctly, you will now appear on the news and have 15 seconds of fame! Congratulations!

Don't hurt me
But in order to really get a high score, you must...
(if you're american) Use an assault rifle, so Obama can push his gun ban law, trolling everyone in America and leaving them defenceless.

Put tons of edgy things on your computer (and post on chans) so when the police seize your computer the media can spin a story of how you were an edgy extremist teenager and push their agenda further, trolling everyone when the government slams down censorship bills.

(If you're British) have a card on you saying that you have a bomb placed somewhere near the area that will go off in a few hours, causing more drama.

kill a fool in a school toilet... or better yet, as close as you can to your presidents toilet.
off yourself at the end with your last bullet, giving you the An Hero bonus highscore!

Bonus points when you take a selfie with classmates before going into the fray :^)

ambiguster
12-27-2015, 10:36 PM
Black! (10chars)

Sorry, im not black.

Im Asian :rolleyes: (another 10c)

HerobrineFan
12-27-2015, 10:38 PM
im taking advice

ANIME IS TRASH

|ThyLuigi|
12-27-2015, 10:39 PM
I'll stick to hiding in corners all alone.

Kranken
12-27-2015, 10:44 PM
Or you could just act like a crazy person and go around the town creeping people out for a few months, i'm sure that it'll work

Hercule
12-27-2015, 11:27 PM

1) Go to the kitchen
2) Grab a knife
3) Go to a public area
4) Stab everyone

Don't hurt me

Unclear instructions, got my knife stuck in a bread.

mrthadawee
12-27-2015, 11:48 PM
Unclear instructions, got my knife stuck in a bread.

*Throws old rustic bowie knife into a log, splitting it with awe inspiring precision*

*Smoke rises mistifully from my face shadowed by my deerstalker hat*

*Flicks cigar onto the ground while tutting*
*The very trees howl my name*

Sometimes you need just a little less town and more country.

*Jumps up into the pine trees, swinging on vines chucking flaming pinecones on people's tents while howling and laughing like a maniac*

King902
12-27-2015, 11:51 PM
But in order to really get a high score, you must...
(if you're american) Use an assault rifle, so Obama can push his gun ban law, trolling everyone in America and leaving them defenceless.

Put tons of edgy things on your computer (and post on chans) so when the police seize your computer the media can spin a story of how you were an edgy extremist teenager and push their agenda further, trolling everyone when the government slams down censorship bills.

(If you're British) have a card on you saying that you have a bomb placed somewhere near the area that will go off in a few hours, causing more drama.

kill a fool in a school toilet... or better yet, as close as you can to your presidents toilet.
off yourself at the end with your last bullet, giving you the An Hero bonus highscore!

Bonus points when you take a selfie with classmates before going into the fray :^)

Only Americans can say this. If you say this and you are not an American, you defy your own countr!!!! MAUHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

mrthadawee
12-27-2015, 11:55 PM
Only Americans can say this. If you say this and you are not an American, you defy your own countr!!!! MAUHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

In is day of degeneracy and ruin... People are willing to carry out much worse than I've mentioned...

My country has gone to ruin anyway. If it's a matter of "defying" the country, that has already been defied to the point of disrepair by the very people who do not belong there.

Cymru am byth, Tir i bas, tir i odin, deus vult. Come at me! :^)

learn2understandjokeandsatire

mrthadawee
12-27-2015, 11:59 PM
But lads...

Anime IS trash. Just not as trashy as trashy American trashy television.

It's still trash though.

Put up your fists, maggots!

Hercule
12-28-2015, 12:01 AM
*Throws old rustic bowie knife into a log, splitting it with awe inspiring precision*

*Smoke rises mistifully from my face shadowed by my deerstalker hat*

*Flicks cigar onto the ground while tutting*
*The very trees howl my name*

Sometimes you need just a little less town and more country.

*Jumps up into the pine trees, swinging on vines chucking flaming pinecones on people's tents while howling and laughing like a maniac*

Mind blown!!

Spit
12-28-2015, 12:04 AM
I stabbed myself

mrthadawee
12-28-2015, 12:10 AM
I stabbed myself

Don't worry, I'm a proffessional medic!

*grabs carpenters saw and a hammer and chisel*
*Throws them away and grabs a scapel with no anesthetic!*

This will only be EXTREMLEY PAINFUL!

*Procedes to stab mindlessly into your flesh*

There... Now you have many stab wounds to equalize the blood loss.
... That said. You will lose blood about three times as fast...

While you dip out of conciousness due to blood loss, allow me to steal your wallet.

Thanks!

xlightswitch
12-28-2015, 12:36 AM
anime is trash