PDA

View Full Version : Any youtubers that would share their month earnings?

Zuka
12-27-2015, 07:00 PM
I believe I heared somewhere that you cannot share your youtube earnings or just cannot create videos about that or sth like that.. But im not sure about that so just tell me if it's bad to do so.

So I've just reached 1.5k subs and my earnings are low enough.. I'd like to know how many subs you have and your monthly earnings..

This way I could set a subs goal for myself to reach that big amount of monthly earnings.. I really wish I could get lots of money every month and prove mah parents that playing/doing things with da pc is not completely useless.

26FtW26
12-27-2015, 07:05 PM
I believe I heared somewhere that you cannot share your youtube earnings or just cannot create videos about that or sth like that.. But im not sure about that so just tell me if it's bad to do so.

So I've just reached 1.5k subs and my earnings are low enough.. I'd like to know how many subs you have and your monthly earnings..

This way I could set a subs goal for myself to reach that big amount of monthly earnings.. I really wish I could get lots of money every month and prove mah parents that playing/doing things with da pc is not completely useless.

Get into coding. Youtube literally earns you almost NOTHING for about the first year and a half of doing it. Maybe enough to buy a burger in 3 months.

|ThyLuigi|
12-27-2015, 07:09 PM
Well, you could show them that you're making money.

Epicbrick
12-27-2015, 07:10 PM
How old are people here anyway.

Zuka
12-27-2015, 07:11 PM
How old are people here anyway.

Mi iz 15 .

MrHaribo3000
12-27-2015, 07:13 PM
Go to socialblade.com that will give you accurate earning estimates, personally I earn around $25 a month and I hardly upload, which is crappy but eh. (10k subs)

|ThyLuigi|
12-27-2015, 07:17 PM
SocialBlade doesn't seem too accurate, just look at the earning range on this. http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/wicker10gt

craft3d
12-27-2015, 07:18 PM
There are many things on the PC you could get into, like:

-Script Writing
-Coding (like 26ftw26 suggested)
-Video Editing
-Video Animation
-Photo Editing
-Computer Building (Hardware IT)
-Beta Tester

Epicbrick
12-27-2015, 07:19 PM
I dont get how people earn money from Youtubes

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm ill just google it

Zuka
12-27-2015, 07:21 PM
Go to socialblade.com that will give you accurate earning estimates, personally I earn around $25 a month and I hardly upload, which is crappy but eh. (10k subs)

K so I see subs does not help to earn moar moneeeh... We need videos that would attract a lot of viewers which would be lots of $$$.
Saw gt haxor video (you know him, no need to say his name) in which he accidentally or on purpose showed his earnings with 26k or so subs (dun remember).. His earnings are 450$+ which makes meh so jealous..

Epicbrick
12-27-2015, 07:22 PM
K so I see subs does nothing... We need videos that would attract a lot of viewers which would be lots of $$$.
Saw gt haxor video (you know him, no need to say his name to say his name) in which he accidentally or on purpose showed his earnings with 26k or so subs (dun remember).. His earnings are 450$+ which makes meh so jealous..

Make a video about getting rich. People want to get rich.
En too many videos like that

MrHaribo3000
12-27-2015, 07:30 PM
SocialBlade doesn't seem too accurate, just look at the earning range on this. http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/wicker10gt

Don't look at the range, the lower number is the one that is accurate.

|ThyLuigi|
12-27-2015, 07:31 PM
There are many things on the PC you could get into, like:

-Script Writing
-Coding (like 26ftw26 suggested)
-Video Editing
-Video Animation
-Photo Editing
-Computer Building (Hardware IT)
-Beta Tester

Coding is fun to do as well. :3

- - - Updated - - -

Don't look at the range, the lower number is the one that is accurate.

mkay.

MyLegGuy
12-27-2015, 07:35 PM
I get $0 a month.