PDA

View Full Version : Help..

ParkourDevil
12-27-2015, 08:02 PM
I have a friend, who's in depression. She became depressed and she once tried to speak with her parents, but they just started yelling and started being abusive at her. What should i do, she's not brave enough because she's really shy. What should i do to help her?

Epicbrick
12-27-2015, 08:03 PM
I have a friend, who's in depression. She became depressed and she once tried to speak with her parents, but they just started yelling and started being abusive at her. What should i do, she's not brave enough because she's really shy. What should i do to help her?

I dont have much experience with people with depression but
Just send them really cute pictures of kittens or puppies
Also Compliments

|ThyLuigi|
12-27-2015, 08:05 PM

Find an adult who isn't a complete idiot, a counselor would probably best, and get your friend and the counselor to meet.

Epicbrick
12-27-2015, 08:06 PM
I have 3. This is also for the people who has seen Obliderate's creepy thread

Jpup7
12-27-2015, 08:08 PM

All you can do is be the bestest friend you can be. Always try to be there for her, pick her up when she crumbles.
Also :

Find an adult who isn't a complete idiot, a counselor would probably best, and get your friend and the counselor to meet.

Metalwire
12-27-2015, 08:10 PM
You should speak to a counselor/shool and make sure your their to support your friend because matter will only get worst I really can't help you in terms of being their physically but you have to defend your friend tell her it's gonna be alright because she is not doing it alone

GTevil
12-27-2015, 08:13 PM

I've come across this before, with my friend. So what you need to do is tell her that anything that is causing depression is stupid and a big jerk, screw them!
Tell her "You are tough, you can do it, your parents use their mouth and blabber too much, just look into their eyes, and smile. smile and have a laugh of how dumb they are!"
Keep complimenting her of how tough she is and praise her of anything she makes. Tell her, its fine, life gives you lemons, but sometimes you need pain for gain. That pain right now is very weak, You can come over it EASY!

Hope this helps, because it helped my friend.:wave: