PDA

View Full Version : Cats or dogs?

AlexKat
12-27-2015, 11:57 PM
Would you perfer dogs or cats? I would perfer cats becuz they are so cute (づ◕ω◕)づ

Example: Look at this photo of nyan cat xD cant deny it, its so cute

mrthadawee
12-28-2015, 12:06 AM
I have 7 amazing dogs (6 of my own. One foster). I have 2 salukis, 2 saluki cross lurchers, 1 collie and one boizoi (russain greyhound).

Any cats within a 200 ft radius of my house are instantly removed viciously from the premesis or killed on sight. (And yes that HAS happened.) I wish for no other end for the mangey fleabitten disease bringing scum of Satan's hemeroid bags that prowl about the dirty alleyways of towns, deficating everywhere and killing our chickens.

Cats around my parts are evil. And they're NOT the cute little meme furballs that you see on the internet posted by kids who live in Beverly bleeding hills!

Get real. Dogs are where it's at. BIG dogs!

Clarken (ciarken)
12-28-2015, 12:07 AM
Cats are evil. How can you like them? DOGS FTW

AlexKat
12-28-2015, 12:11 AM
I have 7 amazing dogs (6 of my own. One foster). I have 2 salukis, 2 saluki cross lurchers, 1 collie and one boizoi (russain greyhound).

Any cats within a 200 ft radius of my house are instantly removed viciously from the premesis or killed on sight. (And yes that HAS happened.) I wish for no other end for the mangey fleabitten disease bringing scum of Satan's hemeroid bags that prowl about the dirty alleyways of towns, deficating everywhere and killing our chickens.

Cats around my parts are evil. And they're NOT the cute little meme furballs that you see on the internet posted by kids who live in Beverly bleeding hills!

WAHHHH ;-; i was just stating my opinion lol

SOME cats are evil*

Clarken (ciarken)
12-28-2015, 12:13 AM

SOME cats are evil*
You are wrong ALL OF THEM :mad::mad: :mad: :mad:

RexStar
12-28-2015, 12:16 AM
How can u choose? There all so cute... :o

mrthadawee
12-28-2015, 12:17 AM

And I was just stating mine... Strongly...

Now bow down to the big dog overlords or I'll release the hounds.

What type of hounds you ask? Basset hounds!

No not the hush puppy types. Those fat, blubbery wastes of flesh and bone can't hunt a rabbit to save their backsides. I'm talking about perfectly bred bassetts.

Their lean frame and perfectly built legs allow them to trail and hunt down all but the quickest, smartest and healthiest hares. And hares run much faster than you.

Their teeth and grip are strong enough to tear through flesh, their prey drive is so strong that they will hunt you down through day and night until you fall to the cold hard ground due to exhaustion.

Fancy your chances? Cat man! >:^)

*Thada is on fire with the graphicly morbid descriptive writing tonight!*

Moustache Army
12-28-2015, 12:19 AM
Kats :yeah:

mrthadawee
12-28-2015, 12:25 AM
Respectful opinion fellow dog man. You get to eat before the hounds.

What about musangs? :(
They look pretty cool but they also look pretty vermin like too. Like raccoons in America and mink in Brtain... Just a lot bigger tbh.
I'll let you pass because musangs look badass.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll release the hounds and send you running for the hills unless you change your utterly wrong (imo) opinion this instant you moustache wearing pansy! :^)

How can u choose? There all so cute... :o
"cute" dogs (such as small dogs) were bred down to become rather useless and merely woman's best handbag friend... There are a few execptions (ratting dogs like terriers are fiesty little buggers). You get to eat the scraps after the dogs are with them. I bet that's a treat. Like christmas dinner... Only better :^)

*Releases the hounds*

MWHAHAHAA! Dogs rule! The superior animal!

Moustache Army
12-28-2015, 12:30 AM
Respectful opinion fellow dog man. You get to eat before the hounds.

They look pretty cool but they also look pretty vermin like too. Like raccoons in America and mink in Brtain... Just a lot bigger tbh.
I'll let you pass because musangs look badass.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll release the hounds and send you running for the hills unless you change your utterly wrong (imo) opinion this instant you moustache wearing pansy! :^)

"cute" dogs (such as small dogs) were bred down to become rather useless and merely woman's best handbag friend... There are a few execptions (ratting dogs like terriers are fiesty little buggers). You get to eat the scraps after the dogs are with them. I bet that's a treat. Like christmas dinner... Only better :^)

*Releases the hounds*

MWHAHAHAA! Dogs rule! The superior animal!

I will never! The reason I would hate dogs because once bit my pinky finger :cry: (my favorite finger) It looks bigger than my other acquaintances.

AlexKat
12-28-2015, 12:32 AM

KATS RULE!:yeah:

KKcupcake
12-28-2015, 12:33 AM
cats are lovable balls of fur that make purring noises

- - - Updated - - -

omg i love your signature larry is so real

AlexKat
12-28-2015, 12:35 AM

- - - Updated - - -

I agree LARRY FUREVER!

Kurisumasu
12-28-2015, 12:36 AM
CATS FOR THE WIN

REASON WHY MY NAME HAS CAT IN IT (sorry for caps) :yeah:

AlexKat
12-28-2015, 12:38 AM
CATS FOR THE WIN

REASON WHY MY NAME HAS CAT IN IT (sorry for caps) :yeah:

*high fives*

mrthadawee
12-28-2015, 12:40 AM
I will never! The reason I would hate dogs because once bit my pinky finger :cry: (my favorite finger) It looks bigger than my other acquaintances.

The only time I've been attacked by a dog I was really attacked by one. I had to punch and kick the bugger in the face to get it off me... Of course, humans are generally stronger than dogs, dogs have teeth however and can cause a lot of damage. Luckily I escaped with only minor cuts and bites and a lovely big scar to the back of my left leg. But that's more or less healed up completely now.

I still love dogs generally. I just hate cats because they're a god damn problem in my area. I see a very harsh but realistic reality. Cats cannot be controlled. They care for none other than themselves and would happily abandon you for someone across the other side of a town who gives it water and meat regularly..

Dogs on the other hand are loyal to the bitter end. I would know that for a fact.

OP you biased cat loving nub. Ya can't just make a thread about what types of animal is better when you clearly are the type who would happily clean up a hairball from the carpet :^)

- - - Updated - - -

They're disease ridden hissing spawns of hell itself! Cat memes never felt accurate IMO :^)

RexStar
12-28-2015, 12:46 AM

Yeah but no matter the size a dog (if raised correctly) will always obey and protect there owner... That's cute for me. (tho my cat obeys me more than my dog lol)

AlexKat
12-28-2015, 12:46 AM
The only time I've been attacked by a dog I was really attacked by one. I had to punch and kick the bugger in the face to get it off me... Of course, humans are generally stronger than dogs, dogs have teeth however and can cause a lot of damage. Luckily I escaped with only minor cuts and bites and a lovely big scar to the back of my left leg. But that's more or less healed up completely now.

I still love dogs generally. I just hate cats because they're a god damn problem in my area. I see a very harsh but realistic reality. Cats cannot be controlled. They care for none other than themselves and would happily abandon you for someone across the other side of a town who gives it water and meat regularly..

Dogs on the other hand are loyal to the bitter end. I would know that for a fact.

OP you biased cat loving nub. Ya can't just make a thread about what types of animal is better when you clearly are the type who would happily clean up a hairball from the carpet :^)

They're disease ridden hissing spawns of hell itself! Cat memes never felt accurate IMO :^)

Maybe if meet a real cute cat and nice one you might change your *cough* attitude *cough*

thegamer381
12-28-2015, 01:16 AM

You see, i would LOVE that, but im allergic to dogs. Sad life :cry:

BudderMeow
12-28-2015, 01:24 AM
You are wrong ALL OF THEM :mad::mad: :mad: :mad:

But I'm a cat and I'm not evil. Or at least, I don't think I am.

Polar
12-28-2015, 01:38 AM
i like dogs more, they are great companions, playful, cute, and really funny!

cats are boring in my opinion, not hating, but they are not as playful as dogs in my opinion

ElectroDream
12-28-2015, 01:45 AM
Dogs. They do so much more than cats, and besides, I have a strong bond with my mom's Maltese. I control him better than my mom. :D

Ceyx_GrowT
12-28-2015, 01:46 AM
Dogs of course. Too bad my mom don't allow me to have a pet dog. :cry:

Metalwire
12-28-2015, 01:48 AM
I have no prefrience towards domesticated animals I keep my mutual respect towards each and everyone I really don't want to be biased in this thread but won't judge anyone's opinion;Furhermore, Everyone should understand that every animal should be treated with respect(No animal should be traumatized with abuse or any type of assault(they have feelings so just keep in mind)

AlexKat
12-28-2015, 01:56 AM
Elephant

kek

lmao (10chars)

Polar
12-28-2015, 01:58 AM
But I'm a cat and I'm not evil. Or at least, I don't think I am.

cats can't type :rolleyes:

Spotlight
12-28-2015, 06:44 AM
Cats are clearly supurrior.

laylaj
12-28-2015, 06:46 AM
i prefer dogs cause they are more playful then cats

ASAD
12-28-2015, 06:56 AM
If I had to choose between them, hmmm.

I'm allergic to cats and they're not loyal like dogs. But they sure are cute :3

On the other side I can't have dogs because Islam does allow dogs but only on certain Conditions, Dogs are so loyal and sometimes cute, And my mom hates them :C so my mom says no :(

But I'll still prefer dogs cuz they rock.

BudderMeow
12-28-2015, 10:37 AM
cats can't type :rolleyes:

But a magical unicorn granted me the ability to type and other human activities :rolleyes:

Kranken
12-28-2015, 10:51 AM

May I visit you with my cat and my dog?

Kittens
12-28-2015, 11:41 AM
dogs are too hard to draw
cats are much easier

heres some adoptable cat linearts I drew:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2406471&size=gallery&format=auto&rev=1448478987 http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2404748&size=gallery&format=jpg&rev=1448216340 http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2388520&size=gallery&format=jpg&rev=1445626039

Pimpster
12-28-2015, 11:45 AM
DOGS! huehuehueuhue ;)

Play360
12-28-2015, 01:44 PM
I admire both, but it's not unfair because you just posted a photo of a cat, from which i'm sure some dogs wouldn't agree.

Luckwave932
12-28-2015, 01:49 PM
Dogs for life!!

AlexKat
12-28-2015, 07:34 PM
BUMP HEHEHEHEUEHEUHUEHEHEHHE

Megazork
12-28-2015, 07:46 PM
Unfortunately for you cat morons, it's been confirmed by scientists that dogs are master race. Dogs are our friends, cats are demons.

AlexKat
12-28-2015, 07:58 PM
Unfortunately for you cat morons, it's been confirmed by scientists that dogs are master race. Dogs are our friends, cats are demons.

YO MAMA *POW*

Spotlight
12-28-2015, 08:55 PM

Not sure what scientists you're listening to, but they're wrong.

DropeTD
12-28-2015, 09:07 PM
S his ven a question. Dogs. Dogs do so much for us. Cats.. just walk around like they own the place. Dogs all the way.

DumbOldDoor
12-28-2015, 09:49 PM
Am I the only one around here who equally likes both? I have both cats and a dog.

RexStar
12-28-2015, 09:51 PM
Am I the only one around here who equally likes both? I have both cats and a dog.

Yay i am not the only one!

AlexKat
12-29-2015, 01:05 AM
BUNP HEHEHEHEHEUEHUEHEHE sorry i just want this thread to keep going HHEUEHEUEHEHEHE