PDA

View Full Version : Evil Jellybeans

Tempting
12-28-2015, 12:41 AM
So there's a jellybean package a got for Christmas, and it's so fun. Basically, there's a chance that it'll taste really good, or like crap. For example, berry or toothpaste or peach or barf. Let's say I got lots of moldy cheese-like breath today. My throat also tastes like crap, but it was worth it.

Eviil
12-28-2015, 12:46 AM
Ooooo I know what you're talking abouttttt... Those are really fun, especially when you're giving the ones that look really bad to ur friends. Gosh I just love the reactions after. :crazy:

RexStar
12-28-2015, 12:52 AM
That remains me of Harry Potter.

Polar
12-28-2015, 12:53 AM
bean boozled? i've wanted to get those since i first heard of them

HerobrineFan
12-28-2015, 12:53 AM
Bean Boozled, Ayy?

Blueberry/Toothpaste are the best ones.

AlexKat
12-28-2015, 12:55 AM
So there's a jellybean package a got for Christmas, and it's so fun. Basically, there's a chance that it'll taste really good, or like crap. For example, berry or toothpaste or peach or barf. Let's say I got lots of moldy cheese-like breath today. My throat also tastes like crap, but it was worth it.

ermegerd bean boozled! i love dat game and its jellybeans

Tempting
12-28-2015, 01:05 AM
Ooooo I know what you're talking abouttttt... Those are really fun, especially when you're giving the ones that look really bad to ur friends. Gosh I just love the reactions after. :crazy:

I'm saving them till' the end of break just for this. The rule is gonna be that you can't spit it out if it's bad though.

Eviil
12-28-2015, 01:10 AM
I'm saving them till' the end of break just for this. The rule is gonna be that you can't spit it out if it's bad though.

Omg yush!!! JUST. DO. IT.

thegamer381
12-28-2015, 01:11 AM
When i eat those i always get :poop: beans every time :nope: