PDA

View Full Version : Liammagoo, I hope I made you proud.

TheRealThatGuy
12-28-2015, 03:15 AM
Look at my avatar. I hope I make your proud.

Areodax
12-28-2015, 03:18 AM
That's not creepy.

The story behind it however is far darker than any kids show.

Basically, in this episode, Tom is depressed.

Liammagoo
12-28-2015, 04:11 AM
That's not creepy.

The story behind it however is far darker than any kids show.

Basically, in this episode, Tom is depressed.

It's actually a story natatted by Jerry of how Tom loses his friend (Jerry), his wealth and his love due to a richer man, becomes an alcoholic (Milk) and tries to suicide, before standing on the rails and Jerry accepting it before also realising he was cheated. He proceeds to join Tom on the rail and the cartoon cuts to black as a train whistle can be heard. This was meant to be the last Tom and Jerry episode and it did air on children TV shows. It's called 'Blue Cat Blues' if you want to view it.

Thanks, OP.

TheRealThatGuy
12-28-2015, 04:14 AM
It's actually a story natatted by Jerry of how Tom loses his friend (Jerry), his wealth and his love due to a richer man, becomes an alcoholic (Milk) and tries to suicide, before standing on the rails and Jerry accepting it before also realising he was cheated. He proceeds to join Tom on the rail and the cartoon cuts to black as a train whistle can be heard. This was meant to be the last Tom and Jerry episode and it did air on children TV shows. It's called 'Big Cat Blues' if you want to view it.

Thanks, OP.

can you maybe find a less tragic picture to match yours? :nope:

Liammagoo
12-28-2015, 04:15 AM
can you maybe find a less tragic picture to match yours? :nope:

Sure, give me a moment.

Liammagoo
12-28-2015, 04:40 AM
Alright, done. Gave ya a good one, worse than mine if it wants to show up.