PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing Baby Photos

Chocolatte
12-29-2015, 12:44 AM
Have your parents shown you your most embarrassing baby photos?

If not, you are one goddamned lucky soul.

If so, you know my pain.
My parents showed me the photos of me as a baby eating, crying, looking stupid, and my stupid faces.

Worst of all, they are laughing at the memories. It's embarrassing.

Sorry for a rant thread.:crazy:

Danielaaaa
12-29-2015, 12:48 AM
Or pictures where you were naked, sick with some virus, or mad.

DumbGenius
12-29-2015, 12:51 AM
oh you mean those pictures my mom hung up all around our house?

Chocolatte
12-29-2015, 12:53 AM
Or pictures where you were naked, sick with some virus, or mad.

Oh my god those were the absolute WORST. I'm sorry, I don't really want to see my tiny pudgy self glaring at a parent with tears streaming down my face.

oh you mean those pictures my mom hung up all around our house?

Yep. I feel for ya, having to look at those EVERY SINGLE DAY.

AlexKat
12-29-2015, 01:03 AM
i looked like a boy when i was a baby but im a girl... maybe thats why people call me a boy these days but im a tomboy so

XDCorez
12-29-2015, 01:49 AM
It's hidden.

So i doesn't matters.

Aunos
12-29-2015, 01:51 AM
My parents hide all my baby photos in a hard drive cause my mom keeps forgetting to print it all out and make a album. Won't be seeing any baby photo anytime soon.

JzoneGamer
12-29-2015, 02:00 AM
Neh, I wouldn't consider myself as a "lucky soul". My mum didn't show any baby pics, but! She did tell stories about me dipping my head in the toilet bowl and flushing multiple times... ;_; oops Now (mostly) everyone I know knows about it. Why mum?! Whyyyy?!?!

thegamer381
12-29-2015, 02:13 AM
Neh, I wouldn't consider myself as a "lucky soul". My mum didn't show any baby pics, but! She did tell stories about me dipping my head in the toilet bowl and flushing multiple times... ;_; oops Now (mostly) everyone I know knows about it. Why mum?! Whyyyy?!?!

Well, you don't seem to be doing a very good job of keeping the secret...

JzoneGamer
12-29-2015, 02:16 AM
Well, you don't seem to be doing a very good job of keeping the secret... Shhh... *brainwashes you*